No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    well, its a bad beat, but emptying your account on a 2h play is just fukin stupid
    Thanks for telling me. Hadn't realized that until you posted it.

Over 96 was the play. Period. Just like the SF ML tonight was the play, and the OKC over 45 TT was the play.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    What are the odds that a game can be this close with almost 0 FT attempts and intentional fouls in the final minute? That's what I was expecting when I played this over. Then Kobe misses a FT, Gasol misses a FT....

I'm just numb. Between this and that SF baseball game, you couldn't make this shit up.
    I got fukked a few weeks ago in a game (can't even remember who the fuk was playing) but I had the Over and all I needed was one fuking point with 1:35 seconds left and a 3 point game. How in the fuk does 2 professional teams go 1:35 without one of them scoring at least 1 point? I was celebrating, lighting up a victory cigar as I knew this shit was butter but somehow neither team scored another point. The opposing team didn't even try to foul down the stretch. WTF, that shit was brutal.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    What I would do is ...

and if that didnt work I would

It's a gambling loss, not life or death.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Trust me my man. That was a bad loss but I've had way way way way way worse believe me. I remember south Carolina was beating Florida by about 14 with like 2 mins left and they proceeded to score about 35 points and beat my under by a few. We got scammed here but trust me you don't know brutal beats till u walk in my shoes. Ask anyone here
    Because it's so appropriate to come on a thread of a guy who just got his account buried after the fact with a "I've had it worse" card calling for vouchers to validate your own misfortune and self-pity. Conceited is the word that comes to mind.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I got fukked a few weeks ago in a game (can't even remember who the fuk was playing) but I had the Over and all I needed was one fuking point with 1:35 seconds left and a 3 point game. How in the fuk does 2 professional teams go 1:35 without one of them scoring at least 1 point? I was celebrating, lighting up a victory cigar as I knew this shit was butter but somehow neither team scored another point. The opposing team didn't even try to foul down the stretch. WTF, that shit was brutal.
    Tonight wasn't even the worst beat in recent memory for me.

I had the MIN/VAN under 5.5 in hockey a while back -- it was 2-1 with a minute to go, and wound up 3-3 at the end of regulation.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    Because it's so appropriate to come on a thread of a guy who just got buried after the fact with a "I've had it worse" card calling for vouchers to validate your misfortune and self-pity.
    Meh, it's all good.

Not much can phase me at this point. Bottom line is that it was a bad call and it's on my shoulders. Period.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

I had that game.. it was NYN/Pacers over. I was pissed also and claimed a rigged game, but it wasn't life altering event for me because I know how to manage myself and my BR.

Durrrr
    Durrrr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

signs of a degen in op

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Durrrr View Post
    signs of a degen in op
    Again, thanks for the newsflash.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    I had that game.. it was NYN/Pacers over. I was pissed also and claimed a rigged game, but it wasn't life altering event for me because I know how to manage myself and my BR.
    It sure was... Thanks for reminding me

This is gambling, shit happens. Not scoring with over a minute and half doesn't normally happen until you bet it and then brag about winning with time still on the clock

We all have been there, done that. If it was easy... everybody would be doing it. Pick your head up and get back in the game or do something else. If you have no self control then do something else with a quickness.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for telling me. Hadn't realized that until you posted it. Over 96 was the play. Period. Just like the SF ML tonight was the play, and the OKC over 45 TT was the play.
    I have no sympathy for people who have no control and by the looks of it you did this more than once do you know what the definition of insanity is???????? Seek help now before it gets worse and I guarantee you it will unless you learn self control am I harsh yes but the advice I just gave you is the most important you will ever hear in your short life of gambling.......................

MONEY MANAGEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!
    Without it you will never succeed

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I have no sympathy for people who have no control and by the looks of it you did this more than once do you know what the definition of insanity is???????? Seek help now before it gets worse and I guarantee you it will unless you learn self control am I harsh yes but the advice I just gave you is the most important you will ever hear in your short life of gambling.......................

MONEY MANAGEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!
    Without it you will never succeed

Again, this is the first time in my life I bet more than 10% of my roll on a single play.

I was that confident in this one.

It was a bad beat. Shit happens. I don't need the "money management" lecture in retrospect, dad.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by Durrrr View Post
    signs of a degen in op
    or one can stop posting plays when they are buried and pretend they are okay

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    or one can stop posting plays when they are buried and pretend they are okay
    Yeah, gotta love this guy showing up out of nowhere and kicking dirt into my grave.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Yeah, gotta love this guy showing up out of nowhere and kicking dirt into my grave.

Fukk that Durrr bitch. We got your back bro. Just let it go. Anybody that says they haven't done it is full of shit. I have done it.. been there and got the T-shirt. It's no fun but you will be better for it. Just let the burn turn to motivation. You have the potential just need to harnass you now.

PAULYPOKER

Again, this is the first time in my life I bet more than 10% of my roll on a single play. I was that confident in this one. It was a bad beat. Shit happens. I don't need the "money management" lecture in retrospect, dad.
    This post proves your are blind as a bat in the day time build your roll and lose it again,, your hopeless buddy

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Fukk that Durrr bitch. We got your back bro. Just let it go. Anybody that says they haven't done it is full of shit. I have done it.. been there and got the T-shirt. It's no fun but you will be better for it. Just let the burn turn to motivation. You have the potential just need to harnass you now.
    I've never been good at 50/50s in life though, lyon -- I remember how much I used to struggle at T/F tests in school, because I would overanalyze. Most kids loved that kind of stuff -- not me.

Guess things haven't changed much. Probably why I'll never get anything big going in this game, but hell, I just do it for kicks anyway. Or at least, I did.

Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave No coincidences 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

just start with a low amount in your account and make small bets and keep learning the more you do the more efficient your bets will be and you'll start getting a hang make the bets youve been making now.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I'm so sorry NoC. If there was a hug emoticon, this post would contain 10.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I'm so sorry NoC. If there was a hug emoticon, this post would contain 10.
    Thanks, shari. It was one of the few times I clicked submit and didn't feel one bit of worry. Probably should've been a warning sign. If I had the play to do over again, though, I would. I don't regret it (other than the size of the bet, obviously) -- it was just a bad call I guess.

Just wish the OKC TT and the Giants hadn't poured salt on the wounds as well. That was quite the trifecta -- a 20U loss (granted my units aren't as big as LB's). Painful, though, to be so close and come up empty on all three.

Take care and thanks for the post.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

just a horrible day today....in NBA and MLB. we get em' next time man. keep at it bro!

anjaru
    anjaru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

Why do people feel the need to lecture about money management after something like this? How many of us can say that we never chased? But yes, putting your entire bankroll on a 2H bet is very hard.

Is it just me or are these oddsmakers REALLY on their game for these playoffs? Many games have been decided by 1 point or less.

Kyle4488
    Kyle4488's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats just a coincidence, and also u gotta keep in mind that during playoffs teams are more evenly than matched / prepared as well than during season games

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4473

damn.. another victim of fakers show , get it off ur head and bounce back , bol man

nikeboyz
    Yes.We.Did
    nikeboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty much sums it up

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by anjaru View Post
    Why do people feel the need to lecture about money management after something like this? How many of us can say that we never chased? But yes, putting your entire bankroll on a 2H bet is very hard. Is it just me or are these oddsmakers REALLY on their game for these playoffs? Many games have been decided by 1 point or less.
    The odds makers are right where they want to be on these playoffs because they are Killing it softly and so am I

First 12