KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Tomorrows Card

I am likimg Chi/Cle OVER 191, which I never take overs, I had the Under in game 1 and believe it cashed as a result of a 7min scoring drought from Cleveland. I also like Utah to cover, I mean niether of those teams are interested in playing D. What ya'll think?

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Have a great Monday

sharper2
    sharper2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6817

I like denver tomorrow. Who's gonna guard melo? We saw him gash the jazz the other day, don't see why he can't again tomorrow. Also with Okur out, I see the nuggets having a much easier time. Denver -7 for me tomorrow.

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure on the Cle/Chi over. After watching that first game live I really don't see how the Bulls can put up more than 90. I mean Rose scored 28 in game 1 and they only finished with 83 total, where is the rest of the scoring going to come from?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    Not sure on the Cle/Chi over. After watching that first game live I really don't see how the Bulls can put up more than 90. I mean Rose scored 28 in game 1 and they only finished with 83 total, where is the rest of the scoring going to come from?
    Refs whistles and you guys being bored on Defense knowing you can easily beat these chaps at anytime.

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Refs whistles and you guys being bored on Defense knowing you can easily beat these chaps at anytime.
    Maybe, but it's a different dynamic with Shaq back and guarding the rim. The Bulls don't shoot the 3 well and can't score inside against the Cavs, doesn't leave too much else besides the 15-20 foot jumpers.

Also, if the Cavs are going to get bored on defense I would expect it to happen on the road, not at home. I don't completely hate the pick, I just think it's a total I would stay away from. Good luck tho.

newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

denver -7, cavs -10.5, cavs under, denver over my plays...good luck tomm

orangeheaven
    orangeheaven's Avatar Become A Pro!

newjerseydevils, hope you're right about Cutler and your games tomorrow. BOL

newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by orangeheaven View Post
    newjerseydevils, hope you're right about Cutler and your games tomorrow. BOL
    haha yepppp always been a big cutler fan...and ofcourse love my bears....hopefully i get at least 3 outa 4 tomm

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

hard to like Utah now with Okur gone, they are a walking mash unit, no ak-47, no okur, and Boozer is fukked up

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

i was liking utah as well. Everyone will be rolling with denver, especially now with no okur and kirilenko. I'll take the points.

SirChevron
    SirChevron's Avatar Become A Pro!

i just parlayed both favs ML and the redsox this am

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

thx

DavidWoodley
    DavidWoodley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sharper2 View Post
    I like denver tomorrow. Who's gonna guard melo? We saw him gash the jazz the other day, don't see why he can't again tomorrow. Also with Okur out, I see the nuggets having a much easier time. Denver -7 for me tomorrow.
    i agree bro

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by newjerseydevils View Post
    haha yepppp always been a big cutler fan
    Maybe he wouldnt throw so many picks if he didnt weaar his helmet so its on top of his eyebrow, how can he possibly see down field with it like that? Also with his fat neck he looks like a Turkey in the pocket, every time he drops back in the pocket I think "gobble gobble"