Current playoff record:
    12-5-2 +24.1 units

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cleveland -3.5 - 10 units

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Good luck with your Cleveland selection Williams. They are obviously the better team, but it is bad for busniess if there is not a good showing tonite in Chi town. I like OKC better at this price range. I tihnk OKC gives it to the Lakers but everybody pretty much feels that way.

williams22

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Good luck with your Cleveland selection Williams. They are obviously the better team, but it is bad for busniess if there is not a good showing tonite in Chi town. I like OKC better at this price range. I tihnk OKC gives it to the Lakers but everybody pretty much feels that way.
    Cleveland has done a nice job of sweeping in the past and I think they will sweep this series. Lebron was phenominal last game but the rest of the team was not. I expect to see more of Shaq tonight which will mean fewer second chance opportunities for Chicago. He may also be able to get Noah in some foul trouble like he did in game 1.

As for the OKC game, while I think OKC will play well, I was incredibly underwhelmed by their performance down the stretch of game 2. Defensively they were fine (minus Scott Brooks' dumb move of putting Green on Kobe instead of Thabo), but offensively they looked tentative and scared. Regardless of Durant's points improvement from game 1 to game 2, he still looks scared when being guarded by Artest. Until he shows an ability to impose his will on offense for periods at a time, I can't take OKC as a favorite.

lyon804

Good points. LA also had troble scoring and I don't see Bryant being but 30% shooting tonite leaving Gasol to carry them and that won't be enough. OKC will score the ball tonite and Westbrook and Durant come up huge.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Good points. LA also had troble scoring and I don't see Bryant being but 30% shooting tonite leaving Gasol to carry them and that won't be enough. OKC will score the ball tonite and Westbrook and Durant come up huge.
    Artest is tired from chasing Durant. KD is fully capable of dropping 40 on his clown ass tonight. Also Lyon, don't forget no one on OKC can guard Bynum. He's a huge mismatch for OKC and will get his every game of this series.

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Artest is tired from chasing Durant. KD is fully capable of dropping 40 on his clown ass tonight. Also Lyon, don't forget no one on OKC can guard Bynum. He's a huge mismatch for OKC and will get his every game of this series.

Your right about Bynum, but he was quite last game. Hopefully he will be again. Nobody on OKC can match the LA bigs, but collectively they do pretty good especially when Ibaka is in and KD alos when he is down there he can send anybodies shit back.

The X factor is Green of OKC.. Will he play tonite or be tentative again... I fully expect we will see a Durant and Westbrook sighting in a big way.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

GL willy with your 10 unit play. I am gonna stay away from that game. Wish me luck on the UNDER in that one though. I also am gonna roll with the Thunder cause I think they can matchup with LA at every position (except the 5 when Bynum is in like mentioned above) especilly on the defensive end.

williams22

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    GL willy with your 10 unit play. I am gonna stay away from that game. Wish me luck on the UNDER in that one though. I also am gonna roll with the Thunder cause I think they can matchup with LA at every position (except the 5 when Bynum is in like mentioned above) especilly on the defensive end.
    I'd definitely lean on the under as well. If Chicago puts up more than 90 tonight Mike Brown is going to throw a fit.

The OKC pick scares me because Gasol and Bynum can destroy them down low (if the selfish prick gives them the ball) and OKC looked tentative at best down the stretch. Still haven't decided if I'm playing that game. I'd lean under again though.

williams22

I'd have to disagree Goat, not on the assclown part though, he certainly is that. Artest relishes an assignment like this and has done a great job so far. He gets a ridiculous amount of deflections. Durant just isn't a good enough passer yet to really hurt trapping defenses.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    I'd definitely lean on the under as well. If Chicago puts up more than 90 tonight Mike Brown is going to throw a fit.

The OKC pick scares me because Gasol and Bynum can destroy them down low (if the selfish prick gives them the ball) and OKC looked tentative at best down the stretch. Still haven't decided if I'm playing that game. I'd lean under again though.
    Im not too worried about the OKC pick, Gasol has been destroying them the whole series and for some reason Bynum doesnt get the amount of touches he deserves. As far as OKC down the stretch in game I wasnt impressed but I wasnt turned off either I just think they could of taken better shots which I believe Brooks will have them doing tonight. I Look for OKC to get off to a hot start and have Kobe try to shoot LA back into it which would make my day. I think a home game at OKC minus all the celebrities and what not is the perfect recipe to bring up OKC shooting % I mean LA's D has been better than the regular season but it still doesnt appear to be lockdown D to me.

Goat Milk

I'd have to disagree Goat, not on the assclown part though, he certainly is that. Artest relishes an assignment like this and has done a great job so far. He gets a ridiculous amount of deflections. Durant just isn't a good enough passer yet to really hurt trapping defenses.
    Artest has done as good a job as anyone can do on Durant in those first two games. And Durant still dropped 30 on him without even playing that well. LA trapping D hasn't really been whats hurting Durant, only sometimes when he likes to dominate the ball, and they can get their hands on the ball when he can't find a shot and gives it up. If he just gets open off screen and gets easy points picking his spots and avoiding traps (i.e. running without the ball), there's no doubt in my mind he'll dump on artest tonight.

williams22

Artest has done as good a job as anyone can do on Durant in those first two games. And Durant still dropped 30 on him without even playing that well. LA trapping D hasn't really been whats hurting Durant, only sometimes when he likes to dominate the ball, and they can get their hands on the ball when he can't find a shot and gives it up. If he just gets open off screen and gets easy points picking his spots and avoiding traps (i.e. running without the ball), there's no doubt in my mind he'll dump on artest tonight.
    Time will tell, and good luck on your play. I've just been shocked at how sloppy Durant has been with the ball. Weak, one-handed hook passes aren't going to work with Artest trapping you. Durant also doesn't have the handles to split the pick and roll with Artest on him. Hopefully Westbrook will keep himself on the floor more tonight.

williams22

In-Game:
    Cavs ML +145 - 5 units

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

for real, i just took cavs +5.5. what an overreaction man.

Goat Milk

In-Game:
    Cavs ML +145 - 5 units
    Be patient with the live bets will, you might find a better spot

texhooper

i know you weren't quoting me, but i think they're gonna end up going on a run to close out the half, i think the live betting will only get worse. i didn't have a play on the game so i'll take +5.5 any way you want to slice it all day.

texhooper

boo these cavs, they are running out of time. what a horrible showing thus far.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    boo these cavs, they are running out of time. what a horrible showing thus far.
    last time I checked theres still 20 minutes left and this is the NBA (not the MLB)

williams22

The Cavs have had a few spurts of life so far but everytime they do the Bulls come down and get a ridiculous roll or a back-breaking 3. I never expected the Cavs to come out so dead. Mike Brown should stay small the rest of the game and give JJ some time.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Cavs have had a few spurts of life so far but everytime they do the Bulls come down and get a ridiculous roll or a back-breaking 3. I never expected the Cavs to come out so dead. Mike Brown should stay small the rest of the game and give JJ some time.
    we aint done yet buddy....

HCBoone
    HCBoone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5652

Sort it out Cavs. Just 4 points

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Play some proper D cavs and you got this.

williams22

f\*\*k just got killed by an awful charge call.

williams22

Noah grabs Lebron by the face and there's no call, unbelievable.

williams22

Couple bad calls down the stretch hurt, so did the free throw shooting.

Current record:
    12-7-2 +8.1 units

Suns ML - 5 units
    Last edited by williams22; 04-23-10 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Posted 12-2-2 instead of 12-7-2 somehow.

Domestic

With you on the suns.

williams22

Quote Originally Posted by Domestic View Post
    With you on the suns.
    Let's get it. Between losing 16 units and my team dropping a game it's a bad night. Guess this will be a drinking night after all.

williams22

In-Game:
    OKC +3 - 5 units (+100)

Goat Milk

looks like we're the only 2 on suns tonight

Domestic

Let's get it. Between losing 16 units and my team dropping a game it's a bad night. Guess this will be a drinking night after all.
    27 point lead

williams22

Suns were a pretty easy call tonight I try to never let being on the "public side" or not influence me, very glad I stuck with that here.

Current record:
    14-7-2 +18.1 units

quick$
    quick$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

nice comeback with the suns and okc. I liked the suns also but had too many
    units on OKC so needed to lay off.....

I couldn't believe no foul on that NOAH rebounding block on lebron...unbelievable.

BOL.

HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

We got fukked down the stretch in the Cavs/Bulls game!!! Refs were on some bullshit for not making the right calls involving Lebron!!!

williams22

Quote Originally Posted by HustleGetPaid View Post
    We got fukked down the stretch in the Cavs/Bulls game!!! Refs were on some bullshit for not making the right calls involving Lebron!!!
    I agree. It didn't help that Cleveland looked dead for 3 quarters. Still, there were two blatant blown calls at the end that probably would have swung the game. Mike Brown and Danny Ferry had a meeting with Stu Jackson (who oversees officials and was at the game) afterwards.

First 123456 ... Last