KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

NBA fix tonight: OVER

Most if not all games went over. Major FT's in every game. Way over the average numbers. NBA looking to finish a nice fixed year with a couple of highly fixed nights. If i could blow up the NBA and/or decapitate David Stern i would. That greedy short man

DaAce
    DaAce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2372

this portland is the definition of fix... anybody watching the 4th quarter would have the look

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

great night!!
    i had almost every one + 2nd halfs and some 1/4's

why would they fix games to go over-
    i think they want games going under

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

The daily SBR word again. Fixed/Rigged.

DaAce

this portland game should be under investigation lol... they are literally stealing this game from OKC

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    The daily SBR word again. Fixed/Rigged.
    you can call it "strategy" instead of "fixed" but FT's at 1.40 the average for a single night with a large sample is a red flag........on a side note OKC is getting major help as they have been for a month or so, so obvious

wutchugonado
    wutchugonado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27

fixed

fixed portland game man

H0vval2d
    H0vval2d's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sac/Hou game fixed!

Stupid first half. Even more stupid second half.

DaAce

14-1 Portland 4th Q FT advantage in the 1st 11minutes...

OKC - 33FTA 1st 3 Q's

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

2-4 betting the under. wtf tonight!

KingKolzig

NBA might want to make sure a Durant makes his way thru the staples center for a series

DaAce

1st 3 Qrt FTA
    OKC - 33
    POR - 11

4th Qrt FTA
    OKC - 03
    POR - 16

pittmatt80
    pittmatt80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Ha Ha Ha

Wow thats pretty funny dude. They really make you wonder though after all ther refs got busted. I'm not going to disagree some of the games turn out pretty silly.

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

I made some serious cash tonight whilst riding the overs. Only one I messed up on was betting the under on the 2H of Mavs game. Overall I wound up +8 units on the night

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

This is the most ridiculous thread I've seen since my time on SBR. Anyone that subscribes to this idea of "fixing" a game like Portland beating OKC to makes sure Durant and Kobe go at it in the first round obviously knows nothing about basketball and probably only bet games and don't really watch them.

The over in the OKC Port game was expected btw. If you knew about ball you would no that portland plays at a much slower place with roy in the lineup because he likes to get the ball with about 13 on the shot clock, then they iso for him and he goes one on one and they play pick n roll which usually uses up most of the shot clock. Andre miller took more charge with roy out and he usually puts his head down and goes straight to the cup and guys like fernadez who wasin the starting lineup tonight just come off screens and jack up threes.

Everything pointed to the over- that's why you can't look into those line changes and late money shit. It's all about matchup diagnosis.

Nothing is fixed, and the reason why some of these games are so close with spreads and o/u is because vegas is really good at what they do. Sometimes I find myself questioning whether a game is fixed after a very close loss, but it's really just an excuse for losing.

jessetopolski
    jessetopolski's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree. if its fixed its the ref betting

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    This is the most ridiculous thread I've seen since my time on SBR. Anyone that subscribes to this idea of "fixing" a game like Portland beating OKC to makes sure Durant and Kobe go at it in the first round obviously knows nothing about basketball and probably only bet games and don't really watch them.

The over in the OKC Port game was expected btw. If you knew about ball you would no that portland plays at a much slower place with roy in the lineup because he likes to get the ball with about 13 on the shot clock, then they iso for him and he goes one on one and they play pick n roll which usually uses up most of the shot clock. Andre miller took more charge with roy out and he usually puts his head down and goes straight to the cup and guys like fernadez who wasin the starting lineup tonight just come off screens and jack up threes.

Everything pointed to the over- that's why you can't look into those line changes and late money shit. It's all about matchup diagnosis.

Nothing is fixed, and the reason why some of these games are so close with spreads and o/u is because vegas is really good at what they do. Sometimes I find myself questioning whether a game is fixed after a very close loss, but it's really just an excuse for losing.
    Right "most ridiculous". Just so insane to think maybe its a little scripted when it doesnt hurt any teams but only helps the league......Go smoke another bong you low life loser

Goat Milk

A loss to OKC today didn't hurt them? Are you fvckin retarded?

you act like the nba works for vegas, and everything is scripted. I bet none of you even watched the portland game and were just looking at the stats on your computer screens, so you wouldn't no that Portland simply outplayed OKC down the stretch. How are you ganna call fouls on Portland when OKC is taking jump shots in the fourth and guys like andre miller and camby are driving it to the rim?

By the way, I don't smoke bongs you pussy ass reggo smokin white boy. I smoke pure kush blunts. You might want to think twice before attacking my character. If your in the area, I live on Warren and Southfield, Detroit MIch, plz come say it to my face.

KingKolzig

A loss to OKC today didn't hurt them? Are you fvckin retarded?

you act like the nba works for vegas, and everything is scripted. I bet none of you even watched the portland game and were just looking at the stats on your computer screens, so you wouldn't no that Portland simply outplayed OKC down the stretch. How are you ganna call fouls on Portland when OKC is taking jump shots in the fourth and guys like andre miller and camby are driving it to the rim?

By the way, I don't smoke bongs you pussy ass reggo smokin white boy. I smoke pure kush blunts. You might want to think twice before attacking my character. If your in the area, I live on Warren and Southfield, Detroit MIch, plz come say it to my face.
    you have got to be f'ing kidding me. you must have read my past posts. i live in grosse pointe and i would love to swing on over and have a little "chat". oh yeah, when a 6'2 235 lb ex college hockey stud shows up, dont run inside it will b ok

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Most games went under yesterday

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    you have got to be f'ing kidding me. you must have read my past posts. i live in grosse pointe and i would love to swing on over and have a little "chat". oh yeah, when a 6'2 235 lb ex college hockey stud shows up, dont run inside it will b ok
    i dont read none of ur past posts shit on. ur no body. you come to dis part of town you better be strapped preppy ass white boy

gesiii
    gesiii's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hate

the nba regular season.....blows

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

I got a phone call from some of the players and some of my friends knew some of their friends who knew who two of the uncles of the refs and they said they would make sure that the game went over...so I played the OVER, I guess I was on the right side of the "FIX"

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

I think at least 3 overs will hit tonight.

SaffaCappa
    SaffaCappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Suns/Nuggets - Over 216! Im all over it

KingKolzig

i dont read none of ur past posts shit on. ur no body. you come to dis part of town you better be strapped preppy ass white boy
    when i am done with you guy............

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was no fix. It all came down to the match-ups for the day.

Lee Jones
    Lee Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

First you pretend to want him to come have a "chat." Then when he doesn't back down you turn pussy and tell him he better be strapped. lol black people

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4461

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    I got a phone call from some of the players and some of my friends knew some of their friends who knew who two of the uncles of the refs and they said they would make sure that the game went over...so I played the OVER, I guess I was on the right side of the "FIX"
    u r not kidding ?

MickChunky
    Dillishaw +715!
    MickChunky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

What shirt is that Kolzig?