I figured I would post this info in case anyone else is betting the preseason games like I plan too.

The Blazers are have to be banging there head with all these injuries there getting hit with this year.

Roy injures left heel, could miss preseason

Brandon Roy's Achilles heel is his heel.

The reigning rookie of the year, who missed 20 of the Portland Trail Blazers' first 25 games last season with the same injury, hurt his left heel in practice Tuesday and could miss all eight preseason games, The Oregonian reported on its Web site Thursday.

Coach Nate McMillan informed Roy of the plan to bench him Tuesday so he would be ready for the Blazers' season opener Oct. 30 at San Antonio, The Oregonian reported.

Roy told The Oregonian that he felt a sharp pain in his heel as he was finishing a fast-break layup during the Blazers' first practice. He left practice and had an MRI, which showed no major problems but indicated an irration caused by the talus bone near the heel.

Roy was diagnosed with an abormally long talus bone, which sometimes causes pinched nerves in the foot, last season.

Roy told The Oregonian that he is taking anti-inflammatory medication and plans to return to practice Friday.