lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

NBA Rigged or coincidence??

played over 219 NYN/IND and those bastards scored points at will all game long. They had 131 points at the half. So they slowed down some and got 51 in the 3rd. No sweat. Anyways I had already cashed my money when I saw them two disgraced teams only needed 13 more points with over 6 minutes left?? Did you know they didn't get it? Did you know nothing was scored inside 1:25 remaining? I don't know but that smells a little too me.

Let's review!!

We have 2 teams scoring an average of 5+pts a min virtually the entire game and can't get 2 pts a minute to close it out???

I know, I know... it's not rigged!! Right??

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

YEAH fuk them, screwed me over too.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Fairly rigged, a little crooked, and a "wee bit" mob affiliated

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

I was on the Under - I guess I was on the right side of the rig !

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Dont make threads like this you upset people. The NBA is not fixed. They were tired and didnt feel like scoring anymore. The law of shooting % got you.
    Last edited by lakerboy; 04-07-10 at 08:39 PM. Reason: spell

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Dont make threads like this you upset people. The NBA is not fixed. They were tired and didnt feel like scoring anymore. The law of shooting % got you.
    Stop with that nonsense

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't believe this question still keeps coming up guys especially from you Lyon a man of your experiance should know the answer to this question without question

jpowderly
    I have alzheimer's disease
    jpowderly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

that is why i do not like betting on the nba!!! too much bullshit

Dr.Money
    cash it.
    Dr.Money's Avatar Become A Pro!

I tailed LB on this one when he said under. (thank you sir! )
    I feel for ya man. It happens though.
    Last week I got burned by a half a point on an UNDER BET, game was under by 2 points, friggin Raptors chuck a 3 at the buzzer, my over losses by a half a point........its sucks, it does.....but it happens man.

Bet another day and make it back.

DC

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

someone took a $6 dollar payoff even though they all make more than $6 a millisecond

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jpowderly View Post
    that is why i do not like betting on the nba!!! too much bullshit
    Become a good bullshit sniffer and the advantage now becomes yours

krazey47409
    disabledcantpostorpm yyyyyy?????
    krazey47409's Avatar Become A Pro!

i donno thats crazy how they didnt score 13 points in 6 minutes but i doubt that could have been rigged you really think most of the players on both bet on the under or something thats just ****ing crazy but im bout to be done with this shit if miami dont win by 4

anjaru
    anjaru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

This is human nature. When something goes wrong, we always try to look for someone or something to blame other than ourselves. The Knicks are tired and the Pacers don't care. That's why they stopped scoring.

Can you guys even imagine the ramifications and consequences of what would happen if it turned out that games were RIGGED? Think about it for a second. Why would millionaires risk EVERYTHING when they already have everything?

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Calling J. Edgar Hoover.

Boys from Federal Bureau will probe this matter.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shit like that happens so often in the NBA.

EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Quote Originally Posted by houlihanstx View Post
    fairly rigged, a little crooked, and a "wee bit" mob affiliated
    couldnt have said it better.. Some one give this guy a point.... Lol..

jpowderly
    I have alzheimer's disease
    jpowderly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

i had the under for the second half

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

stop betting and just enjoy the games!

games are ALL fubar right now! teams are all TRYING to make some dough... by tanking or shaving some pts!

filter15
    filter15's Avatar Become A Pro!

It happens
    they burned out
    I think you'd have to be a little gullible toactually think all the players ect were in on it

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Anyways I had already cashed my money when I saw them two disgraced teams only needed 13 more points with over 6 minutes left?? Did you know they didn't get it? Did you know nothing was scored inside 1:25 remaining?

Unreal and unheard of in the NBA, considering how easily these professionals can shoot. Both teams just needing a measley 6.5 points each with 6 minutes left for the game to go over is very unusual.

That's about as rare as Tracy Mcgrady 13 points with 35 seconds left vs the Spurs.

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

yea this same sh** happens to me all the time i place an U bet and they score all the points in the last 4 mins to make it O, i would say rigged.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

S.K.M.
    S.K.M.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Im not saying games are never rigged but I think that the ones that are rigged are the ones you don't notice. If it was rigged they wouldn't make it so fukkin obvious. The refs would have kept the game slower throughout so they don't need a miracle at the end......

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

i know and you know the nba is the most fixed sport of all. if you want to bet it just get on the book side the best you can

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

coincidence, why not make it less obvious if the fix is in and not score a ton of points in the first half?

WillC
    WillC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

thats all part of the rollercoaster betting on basketball. Unless you watched the game, you can't say it was rigged by just looking at the box score. Thats just stupid.

The winning team must of slowed it down as the Pacers blew a massive lead, and then they both just shot a shitload of bricks ...

A classic example was 3 nights ago, Chicago were in a 'must win' game to maintain their playoff hopes yet they managed to score just 9 points in the 2nd quarter. scoring droughts happen.

Under betters fluked this one
    very unlucky if you bet the over, just move on and take the good with the bad. Crying over it and saying it was rigged is pathetic imo.

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by anjaru View Post
    This is human nature. When something goes wrong, we always try to look for someone or something to blame other than ourselves. The Knicks are tired and the Pacers don't care. That's why they stopped scoring.

Can you guys even imagine the ramifications and consequences of what would happen if it turned out that games were RIGGED? Think about it for a second. Why would millionaires risk EVERYTHING when they already have everything?

Quote Originally Posted by WillC View Post
    thats all part of the rollercoaster betting on basketball. Unless you watched the game, you can't say it was rigged by just looking at the box score. Thats just stupid.

The winning team must of slowed it down as the Pacers blew a massive lead, and then they both just shot a shitload of bricks ...

A classic example was 3 nights ago, Chicago were in a 'must win' game to maintain their playoff hopes yet they managed to score just 9 points in the 2nd quarter. scoring droughts happen.

Under betters fluked this one
    very unlucky if you bet the over, just move on and take the good with the bad. Crying over it and saying it was rigged is pathetic imo.

You people have no clue to what goes on in a game. I have been betting and winning in the NBA before some of you was even a wet spot running down on your mama's leg. I am not crying about it because I understand how it works I just got on the wrong side of the money. It is comical that I have a couple of know nothings come and address me in this tone.

I have made 5 figures betting the NBA this year alone and will put my abilities up against anybody.

So there is no such thing as rigging. It's all coincidence right? Tim Donaguay never existed right? We don't have current NBA officials that are mid 70% range ATS for road teams and Totals going under? Is that all coincidence? I have been watching this sport before many of you were even born. I watched the 2002 Finals when the Sac Queens were robed by the Bavetta crew. I have watched numerous games when the game was already decided but time was left to mess up the total or the spread and watch many players staring at the clock continually to make sure they get it right. What need is there to continually stare at the clock and scoreboard in a 15-20+ win with less than 2 minutes remaining?

These players that some of you hold in such high esteem are not great people of character. Many of them would be in prison if not for the game. So fixing a total and helping out some friends and associates are not out of the question at all.

Why would they risk it all you ask?

Why did Pete Rose risk it all? I mean I don't think Pete Rose needed money did he? Some people just like gambling.

Why do famous actresses go into retail stores and deliberately steal items when they have tens of thousands on them? They do it for the gamble, the rush...

Why did Tiger Woods risk it all? His life his reputation? He could have got all the pussy he wanted in a more discreet manner. He did it for the rush, the gamble of it.

Why did Elliot Spitzer do what he did? He liked the gamble, the rush of it.

If you don't believe any of this so be it. Me, persoanlly i could give a shit what a forum lacky thought of me. Some of you are to gullable to make it. Some of you saying smart shit here probably have never cashed out a dime in your life gambling.

BTW, again I was not crying about it. I just wanted to point out something that was rather questonable, but I got my explanation from some forum lackys.

For the genius that stated that the Knicks were tired and the Pacers didn't care then copy and paste your 10,000 bet on the under since you knew why it happened. I mean you figured it out right? So let's see the money you made from knowing what was going to happen?

Let's see... After 42 minutes of a 48 minute game after averaging 5+ pts a minute the Knicks realized they were tired and the Pacers realized they don't give a shit and score 11 pts over the final 6 minutes and nothing inside 1;25 to just stop at the total before going over???? That makes perfect sense to me and I am glad you pointed out your ignorance. NBA players never get to tired to score the ball. They may get to tired to play defense or rebound, but never get to tired to score.

I am glad I have the benefit of a couple of forum lackys to set me straight.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave lyon804 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy gave lyon804 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SmackdownV gave lyon804 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

krazey47409
    disabledcantpostorpm yyyyyy?????
    krazey47409's Avatar Become A Pro!

still on this shit man why the fuk would they rigg the under and score so much in the first half and then wait till the last 6 minutes to slow it down and how many players bet on the under were both teams on it were all the starters on it and what about the coaches were they in on it to just take the loss like a man alot of players and cocahes gamble i know i would if i was pro but i would bet on myself and team to win but one player himself can not slow down a game enogught to score 13 in 6 mins so if you think mutliple players were involved on this and waiting till the last 6 mins to slow down and risk losing their huge under play your crazy why not just bet on a quarter or half if your a player?

kingsr
    kingsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3061

Hey Krazey, do you see that thing at the end of my sentence. It's a dot, referred to as a fullstop when it's used at the end of a sentence.

Use it, that way people will be more incline to read your posts, rather than ignore it.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

was dick bevetta in indiana last night?

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by kingsr View Post
    Hey Krazey, do you see that thing at the end of my sentence. It's a dot, referred to as a fullstop when it's used at the end of a sentence.

Use it, that way people will be more incline to read your posts, rather than ignore it.

Thank you Kingsr!!

Anyways.. Let me tell some of you others something.....

Listen, this situation is over. I don't need anymore 19-23 yrd old punks chiming in that know more than me. I don't need anymore people that are sitting in mama's and daddy's basement talking to me. And I sure as hell don't need anyone that is collecting a government check that knows more than me.

It's evident that most of you think the world is a pristine place and see things through rose covered glasses. That's just plain ignorant.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    You people have no clue to what goes on in a game. I have been betting and winning in the NBA before some of you was even a wet spot running down on your mama's leg. I am not crying about it because I understand how it works I just got on the wrong side of the money. It is comical that I have a couple of know nothings come and address me in this tone.

I have made 5 figures betting the NBA this year alone and will put my abilities up against anybody.

So there is no such thing as rigging. It's all coincidence right? Tim Donaguay never existed right? We don't have current NBA officials that are mid 70% range ATS for road teams and Totals going under? Is that all coincidence? I have been watching this sport before many of you were even born. I watched the 2002 Finals when the Sac Queens were robed by the Bavetta crew. I have watched numerous games when the game was already decided but time was left to mess up the total or the spread and watch many players staring at the clock continually to make sure they get it right. What need is there to continually stare at the clock and scoreboard in a 15-20+ win with less than 2 minutes remaining?

These players that some of you hold in such high esteem are not great people of character. Many of them would be in prison if not for the game. So fixing a total and helping out some friends and associates are not out of the question at all.

Why would they risk it all you ask?

Why did Pete Rose risk it all? I mean I don't think Pete Rose needed money did he? Some people just like gambling.

Why do famous actresses go into retail stores and deliberately steal items when they have tens of thousands on them? They do it for the gamble, the rush...

Why did Tiger Woods risk it all? His life his reputation? He could have got all the pussy he wanted in a more discreet manner. He did it for the rush, the gamble of it.

Why did Elliot Spitzer do what he did? He liked the gamble, the rush of it.

If you don't believe any of this so be it. Me, persoanlly i could give a shit what a forum lacky thought of me. Some of you are to gullable to make it. Some of you saying smart shit here probably have never cashed out a dime in your life gambling.

BTW, again I was not crying about it. I just wanted to point out something that was rather questonable, but I got my explanation from some forum lackys.

For the genius that stated that the Knicks were tired and the Pacers didn't care then copy and paste your 10,000 bet on the under since you knew why it happened. I mean you figured it out right? So let's see the money you made from knowing what was going to happen?

Let's see... After 42 minutes of a 48 minute game after averaging 5+ pts a minute the Knicks realized they were tired and the Pacers realized they don't give a shit and score 11 pts over the final 6 minutes and nothing inside 1;25 to just stop at the total before going over???? That makes perfect sense to me and I am glad you pointed out your ignorance. NBA players never get to tired to score the ball. They may get to tired to play defense or rebound, but never get to tired to score.

I am glad I have the benefit of a couple of forum lackys to set me straight.