bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kobe is set to report next week

Kobe Bryant will report to training camp on Tuesday. It should be very entertaining on how he fields those questions once training camp officially opens up.

You just knew he wasn't going to go anywhere even after that media circus that surrounded that "I WANT OUT OF L.A." interview. What I have to question is how his teammates will react to him this year, because it's quite clear to them that he don't wanna be a Laker anymore after publicly ripping them like he did.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man , I feel sorry for him really . Too bad he cant go to a team with good chemisty and another real go to guy (star) .
    It makes making $ when they play harder to gauge .
    Who knows when Kobe will go off for 50 and when he will be so frustrated ........... he is truly one of the greatest of all time .
    I have said that for years now , and yes better than Jordan .))))

bigboydan

You know good and well he's not even close to Jordan when it comes to the greatest of all time EJ.

EJandV

haha , to me he is , is all about the supporting cast around you that makes you great in any field .
    Jordan had Pax hitting all those wide open 3s , other keys to .
    To me championships is not at all a tell tale of the tape to say who the greatest player is in TEAM SPORTS . It looks good for the superstar I cant argue that , but is misleading alot of times .

bigboydan

Jordan won his rings without Shaq, and his supporting cast was not even close to what the Lakers had.

EJandV

Honestly , Kobe is probably the greatest player of all time at his position . He is past amazing .
    The team he was on could play with 3 or 4 against 5 and Kobe could take over and match the other team basket for basket .
    Just the truth , he is amazing .
    Note : He probably holds back too .
    Remember 2 years ago when the Lakers got robbed against the Suns ,yeah they should have advanced that year . Even with a raggedy roster , all because they had the greatest player ever on the court .........
    And believe me , I have no bias whatsoever .
    I am just a witness .

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

kobe can carry a team, but not the way Jordan did. When he catches fire he doesn't miss.

EJandV

Jordan ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rollins08 View Post
    kobe can carry a team, but not the way Jordan did. When he catches fire he doesn't miss.
    the comparision is actually lopsided with Kobe being the better player all day .
    Jordan lost a hell of alot of games and in the playoffs , missin like a mf >>> before the success started to hit , very lucky on many to get over the top .