hornet
    hornet's Avatar Become A Pro!

How far is LeBron from being a perfect player?

He's got a perfect build. He can pass, rebound, create plays both for himself and others, he can pretty much do anything he wants.
    What would he need to improve in order to be a perfect player?

He would need to improve his shooting, post game and defense.
    I think that's about it. And I don't see why in 2 seasons he couldn't improve those elements.
    What do you think? I mean, if you were to imagine a perfect player, a video game player that can do virtually anything, play any position, LeBron would be pretty close to that imagination, wouldn't he be?
    The way I see it, If I were to create a perfect player on NBA Live, he would be pretty close to what LeBron is.

Do you think he can become a perfect player? Personally, I don't see why not. I still don't think that he's in his prime.
    Compare him to Kobe. Kobe was in his prime from the age of 26 to 30. LeBron is only 25.

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here are the major things he needs to improve:
    - Post game: He has the body for it, but he's never been forced to develop post moves before
    - FT shooting: he's in the high 70s, but he could easily hit mid to high 80s
    - Defense for all 40 minutes: Lebron's 4th quarter D is as good or better than anyone in the league, but he tends to relax in first halves