AzNDooM
    St.Louis blues WIN ML
    AzNDooM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3523

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post
    You have no idea cause I never show my methods on capping games. I use Statistical algorithms that are a rolling period througout the season. If I post something in his thread its just for conversational purposes so once again your lying that you have an idea.
    I never stated I had an idea of your methodology of how you determine your picks. What I stated was that I have had some idea of your picks made and your streaks (which is what I thought the topic we were in discussion since you stead grinding cold streaks) since cocknocker days (which was in 2008-2009). As inregards to calling me a LIAR, why would I be lying to state that Ive seen your posts with Dexter? I was pretty confident that I saw you and Dexter at one stage bouncing picks 24/7 and if i really had to be a detective, I would dig up the data on SBR as evidence but I couldnt give a care less.

Are we really going to have this conversation about stastical analysis and algorithms to determine picks. That would belong in the thinktank and im sure we can have a debate on the many different systems that are you used, martingale system, John Morrison Chase System, Chaos Theory applying priniciples of Kelly Criterion on wagering, # of standard deviations from the average over/under etc...

Whatever you decide to use end of day its not perfect. You will still have a cold streak eventually but your still a proven capper who has edges. Doesnt mean your cant be a top capper in someone eyes?

Please, feel free to discuss discrete & Finite mathematics to me and proofing your point like a theorem, as I would never underestimate anyone with arithmetic skills. For all I know you could be the next Matt Damon from the movie GOOD WILL HUNTING.

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Quote Originally Posted by AzNDooM View Post
    I never stated I had an idea of your methodology of how you determine your picks. What I stated was that I have had some idea of your picks made and your streaks (which is what I thought the topic we were in discussion since you stead grinding cold streaks) since cocknocker days (which was in 2008-2009). As inregards to calling me a LIAR, why would I be lying to state that Ive seen your posts with Dexter? I was pretty confident that I saw you and Dexter at one stage bouncing picks 24/7 and if i really had to be a detective, I would dig up the data on SBR as evidence but I couldnt give a care less.

Are we really going to have this conversation about stastical analysis and algorithms to determine picks. That would belong in the thinktank and im sure we can have a debate on the many different systems that are you used, martingale system, John Morrison Chase System, Chaos Theory applying priniciples of Kelly Criterion on wagering, # of standard deviations from the average over/under etc...

Whatever you decide to use end of day its not perfect. You will still have a cold streak eventually but your still a proven capper who has edges. Doesnt mean your cant be a top capper in someone eyes?

Please, feel free to discuss discrete & Finite mathematics to me and proofing your point like a theorem, as I would never underestimate anyone with arithmetic skills. For all I know you could be the next Matt Damon from the movie GOOD WILL HUNTING.
    What about the mathematical probabilities of the Big Bang Theory as well as the Mayan Doomsday theory of December 2012? How does all that factor in?

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AzNDooM View Post
    Smart ass punk, go work your 9-5. Thought you were in IT what language you using C#, Java, c++?. Get a contract position in that field, or go be a slave the rest of your life. I dont have to be proving my point to you or anyone rookie.....

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Interesting thread.

oda11
    oda11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

LOL, Pimike is definitely the one for baseball, and how can you guys leave out TA...

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by oda11 View Post
    LOL, Pimike is definitely the one for baseball, and how can you guys leave out TA...

magic baby.... magic

yes mr pimike and TA are your cash cows in bases

TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7276

oda11 and shoebox,

Thanks for the words.

Yezzir
    Yezzir's Avatar Become A Pro!

Laker_Crazy is my favourite for NBA.

First 12