lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

LOL the JAzz game conveniently finishes at total of 232

Pretty much ensuring only the sharps who pounded the opener won and most got a push or got burned on the 232.5. After all that scoring in the first 3 qtrs nothing in the fourth- second game in a row it happens in Utah. Please do not try and tell me the NBA is not fixed.Playoffs please.

landers781
    landers781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I got burned on that half point but took under 2nd half for same amount to protect myself and possibly go for a middle. Bastards!

Oh well was on the right side of the fix mostly for tonight

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Same thing happened in Minnesota tonight.

NBWWEA.

Tomorrow night, a ref's going to get knocked unconscious in the Orlando game, allowing Dwight Howard to knock Dirk out at the end for the winning dunk.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

To be fair, though, LB, I'm not sure how much less crooked the playoffs are.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

These are the days of our lives in the NBA 232.5

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    To be fair, though, LB, I'm not sure how much less crooked the playoffs are.

The playoffs are about knowing how to predict who is going to win the series and which games they will win. It isnt that hard .

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The playoffs are about knowing how to predict who is going to win the series and which games they will win. It isnt that hard .
    At least you don't have to deal with bullshit team like the Clippers, Sixers, Warriors, Kings, Pacers, etc., etc.

DarkMage
    DarkMage's Avatar Become A Pro!

man they must be professional about fixing it to just right on the over/under because how can they factor in the "good shots that miss"...ect...ect...to get an exact point total at the end.

I am sure they have it down to an science.

Jshap1515
    Cardinals racking up the wins
    Jshap1515's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're way too cocky for someone who is whining about game fixing.

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11889

i thought the over was a done deal at halftime,

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

This happens a ton in blowouts. You really got to be careful taking full game overs with home faves of 10+. I got snubbed by 0.5 point, had 232.5 for the game, but I crushed the 1st quarter over.

rvfrank
    rvfrank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    This happens a ton in blowouts. You really got to be careful taking full game overs with home faves of 10+. I got snubbed by 0.5 point, had 232.5 for the game, but I crushed the 1st quarter over.
    Starters sit out 4th

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

yea i know like a few days back i had the total score for the Knicks/Suns game under 224 and it went 4 points over with a total of 228 LOL. obviously rigged or else who ever is making the lines has insider connections or knows stuff we don't.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMage View Post
    man they must be professional about fixing it to just right on the over/under because how can they factor in the "good shots that miss"...ect...ect...to get an exact point total at the end.

I am sure they have it down to an science.
    they do

Premierr23
    Premierr23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

had it at 232.5...

poker_dummy101
    poker_dummy101's Avatar Become A Pro!

on to today

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Lucky

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Lucky for me too since I was with you on the under, Sawyer.

I do have to say this about totals being fixed, though. I have no doubt that several refs are on the take and I've seen some crazy crap from players that lead me to think they are, as well. That said, I am not sure there are 4 players in the entire NBA who can add scores together and subtract the sum from a total to know where they stand. So unless some dude in the stands is holding up a white card to let the players know they need to score, or a red card to let them know to hold back, I'm not sure how much fixing of totals the players can be in on. I just think a vast majority of them are too stupid.

Shaving points against the spread is a whole different ball game.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty much ensuring only the sharps who pounded the opener won and most got a push or got burned on the 232.5. After all that scoring in the first 3 qtrs nothing in the fourth- second game in a row it happens in Utah. Please do not try and tell me the NBA is not fixed.Playoffs please.
    if refs are still fixing games, i doubt they stop in the playoffs.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    if refs are still fixing games, i doubt they stop in the playoffs.

i never said the refs had anything to do with this.

I am Happy
    I am Happy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

LB, has moneylines primarily been your featured form of betting with playoff action in the past?

mintybetmachine
    mintybetmachine's Avatar Become A Pro!

LB I thought you were better than this.

Three things on your to-do list for you conspirators:
    1. Go ref a game, any game, 6 year olds, NBA, doesn't matter - see how hard it is to fix a game
    2. Get an official rule book, a DVR with slow motion replay, and watch every questionable call
    3. Learn math, programming, ect, and find out that this game should never have even gotten close to 230.

Now a thought question for your next loss:
    With around 400 players in the NBA and around 50 being added every year, a few hundred team officials/coaches, around a 80 refs, the league being 60+ years old, do you not think that it would be a little hard to keep the secret?

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

there is no secret, donaghy explained how game are "fixed".......everything was blamed on donaghy, and the fixing continues

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by mintybetmachine View Post
    LB I thought you were better than this.

Three things on your to-do list for you conspirators:
    1. Go ref a game, any game, 6 year olds, NBA, doesn't matter - see how hard it is to fix a game
    2. Get an official rule book, a DVR with slow motion replay, and watch every questionable call
    3. Learn math, programming, ect, and find out that this game should never have even gotten close to 230.

Now a thought question for your next loss:
    With around 400 players in the NBA and around 50 being added every year, a few hundred team officials/coaches, around a 80 refs, the league being 60+ years old, do you not think that it would be a little hard to keep the secret?

First of all i didnt bet the game and found it peculiar that it landed at that total. Second of all i wasnt trying to be "better than that or this". I aint blind to what goes on and just sit there and say"wow it was 232 what a sharp line". I have been looking at things from both sides of the coin my whole life and not pretending things are "just fine " as we see them. I question things and just dont accept anything that happens. I aint here to better than this or that - i gave out my feelings. LOL at learn math- why dont you teach us and tell us what your math gave us for the first 3 qtrs of this game and do it before the game next time- and then we can learn from you.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

First of all i didnt bet the game and found it peculiar that it landed at that total. Second of all i wasnt trying to be "better than that or this". I aint blind to what goes on and just sit there and say"wow it was 232 what a sharp line". I have been looking at things from both sides of the coin my whole life and not pretending things are "just fine " as we see them. I question things and just dont accept anything that happens. I aint here to better than this or that - i gave out my feelings. LOL at learn math- why dont you teach us and tell us what your math gave us for the first 3 qtrs of this game and do it before the game next time- and then we can learn from you.
    If it happened just every once in a while, I'd maybe just credit Vegas for being incredibly sharp.

There's a lot more to it than that in my book.