KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Much like the C's making bitch ass excuses.

Celtics are front runners, and hated around the league for it.

Whenever they have a lead going into the last few minutes of a game. You can see Paul, and KG barking at their opponents. Not today though.
    did you watch the game. celts shot the lights out, whenever OKC went cold they then went to the line. This game was bs im telling you right now. Celts dont argue unless they have a point, Durant went to the line anytime he drove the ball contact or not, and a few times when he didnt even shoot , they just put him their anyways...........Celts wanted this one and put forth the effort only to get railroaded, thats why they are pissed. they dont argue when they mail it in

KingKolzig

naw Celts shot 60% and OKC 50%..........railroaded

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Coach Rivers said it's up to "you guys" the media to say something (about the refs)
    obviously he can't, when asked.

NBA is favoring this OKC team. Tail them. "Durantula" and prospects for sales promoting an upcomer is the reason.
    Celtics were the victims tonight, but there will be more.

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Coach Rivers said it's up to "you guys" the media to say something (about the refs)
    obviously he can't, when asked.

NBA is favoring this OKC team. Tail them. "Durantula" and prospects for sales promoting an upcomer is the reason.
    Celtics were the victims tonight, but there will be more.
    Yes they are. They want to get him into a tri-MVP marketing blitz. Or atleast sell more tickets when they come to town. The start of a new elite team with the spurs, lakers, others fading away..........

KingKolzig

thats why this line wasnt a rested Celts -5, cause vegas knew it all along...........NBA is like pro wrestling if i could destroy it i would in a second. why cant they just be a fair sport like the NHL. seriously its proven to be a scam league already, ill never bet it again, im promising myself this

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Kolzig check this out
    http://www.celticsblog.com/2010/3/31...truck#comments

make your money back tailing the Thunder. It's rigged, baby.

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Kolzig check this out
    http://www.celticsblog.com/2010/3/31...truck#comments

make your money back tailing the Thunder. It's rigged, baby.
    thanks but i dont want to relive it anymore...........no OKC fan can talk about any late missed 3's or whatever cause the game should have been Celts by 10+, they shot 60% to 50% while rebounds, assists, turnovers, steals all dead even...........i just hate the NBA, they are crooked and everyone knows it

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok..

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

I was on the 2nd half over and neither team could score a bucket with over a minute and a half... Fuk them both.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

I was on OKC -1 after 1st quarter live betting, but I gave it all back and it cost me juice by losing the second half over.

First 12