PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stick a fork in them, Nuggets are done

Portland will beat them on Thursday with ease also I only see them winning 3 of their last 8 and even this will be hard to accomplish the only one that is a given which is the Clippers and the way they are playing the clippers might even beat them

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

your wrong. Denver has the best leader and floor general in the NBA. They'll bounce back. They understand what's at stake. It's the coaching that is throwing these guys off. Miller struggles against bigger PGs because he can't use his size. Aaron Affallo on Roy = trouble for portland.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I've seen the coaching for the Nuggets on the NBA website. The coach really looks like some old white dude who is tying to lecture a bunch of disinterested guys. Go watch one of the videos and you'll know what I'm talking about.

JRswish
    JRswish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yup ... Chauncey has lost his legs and has been horrid... melo has resorted to shooting jumpers all day... the bench is playing ok but they gotta have Chauncey and Melo shooting better than 25% if they wanna have a shot at a top 4 seed ... i feel like the nuggs will end up with the 6 seed and have to play Utah in the 1st round. I think with K-mart back and GK possible back than the nuggs have a shot at a first round upset... but my expectations have decreased a lot since k-mart's injury

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Portland will beat them on Thursday with ease also I only see them winning 3 of their last 8 and even this will be hard to accomplish the only one that is a given which is the Clippers and the way they are playing the clippers might even beat them
    always bet against a team returning home after a trip like the nuggets were just on. they will be tough in the playoffs but not vs portland. good luck!

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Crazy to think a coach can mean that much to a team

PDW
    PDW's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think they will bounce back once the playoffs start.

BigPapa62
    BigPapa62's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think they will be fine once they can get healthy and they start clicking as a team

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Portland.... more like Poland... these fuks aren't worth the jerseys that they are wearing atm.

let me clarify that.... nevermind Portland, Denver would loose the the Polish National team if they were to play tomorrow
    Last edited by SpreadSniper; 03-30-10 at 11:06 AM.

coloradobuff
    coloradobuff's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOT of hoops still to be played..they can easily rebound back

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry Nugget fans My Jazz takes seed #2 and by seasons end the Nuggets will be fighting just to get in and this is not far fetched