GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Lakerboy help with a line move...

I had the total of Magic/Hawks pegged as a play late last night at 195.5. Now it sits at 200. What does this mean?

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

obviously im no LB, but wat i get from that is that a lot of $ was coming in on the over, or the odds makers moved the line up on their own thinking that the pace will pick up cuz they think atlanta will control the tempo and is gunna make this an up and down game..

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

I don't think the linesmakers moved the line up because they changed their minds. Money on the over could be, but it seems like a crazy line move.

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

im not saying they changed their OWN minds, wat im trying to say is with heavy $$ coming in on hawks from sharps, or so it seems since the line has been moving in their favor, the only way they can beat orlando is in an up and down game, so obviously theyll have to push the tempo which will lead to more pts

chimp
    chimp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Quote Originally Posted by $Burm$ View Post
    im not saying they changed their OWN minds, wat im trying to say is with heavy $$ coming in on hawks from sharps, or so it seems since the line has been moving in their favor, the only way they can beat orlando is in an up and down game, so obviously theyll have to push the tempo which will lead to more pts

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

take the under if any, too much steam on that line.