lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

For Williams22, in honor of your hero!!

Man, this is just sick watch this.. somebody that knows how to use a computer unlike me bring this up so people can easily access it..

Lebron James goes for 16 pts in a span of 2 minutes..joker was so hot he just started pulling up hitting 35 -40 footers. link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyd4N...eature=related
    Points Awarded:

ThisGuy gave lyon804 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ThisGuy
    ThisGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

I remember rolling on my couch laughing high as a kite during these highlights on Sp Ctr w DVR

It's so much better with the color guy cracking up
    Last edited by ThisGuy; 03-23-10 at 01:05 PM.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good video.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

lyon804

Thanks Houli!! Some of us older guys are not that great with computers. They wasn't around when i was growing up.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Thanks Houli!! Some of us older guys are not that great with computers. They wasn't around when i was growing up.

Premierr23
    Premierr23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

Thats a sick video!

Skyline
    Skyline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

This guy is sick.... I just can't believe the third 3 from miles away.

Aurelius
    Aurelius's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats was sick, thanks for sharing

lyon804

Williams are you studying again those books?? thought surely by now i could get your take on this massive run by Lebron

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Haha sorry to let you down lyon but I just got back to the hotel room after watching the Mets spring training game. This was one of my favorite 2 minutes indeed

Look up his Game 5 in Detroit where he scored 48 points though, that's ever crazier.

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    Haha sorry to let you down lyon but I just got back to the hotel room after watching the Mets spring training game. This was one of my favorite 2 minutes indeed

Look up his Game 5 in Detroit where he scored 48 points though, that's ever crazier.

cool! you in Port St Lucie,Florida??

I love baseball and wish i coud go to a spring camp.. my team is at disney in orlando

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

cool! you in Port St Lucie,Florida??

I love baseball and wish i coud go to a spring camp.. my team is at disney in orlando
    Yeah I'm in Port St. Lucie for the week. You a Braves fan? Mets just beat them 7-6

lyon804

Yeah I'm in Port St. Lucie for the week. You a Braves fan? Mets just beat them 7-6

In spring williams.. braves have owned that franchise for years. before you was even watching baseball the braves have owned them.

yea, it obvious i like the braves.only sports team i pull for. it was something i shared with my father many years ago when the braves lost 100 games a year and wore puke blue jerseys. braves will always be special to me because i got to share it with my dad. everynite we watched the braves together on TBS. they came on that station every game for years after sanford and son went off. many moons ago williams.

AzNDooM
    St.Louis blues WIN ML
    AzNDooM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3523

man seriously, im starting to love your job. U get to travel and do all this stuff. Im stuck behind an office desk 24/7. Frigging heck. I work 4 days 6 days off, thats the only luxury I get for IT. Someone teach me how to make more money on SBR and handicapping!! teach me the WAY!

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by AzNDooM View Post
    man seriously, im starting to love your job. U get to travel and do all this stuff. Im stuck behind an office desk 24/7. Frigging heck. I work 4 days 6 days off, thats the only luxury I get for IT. Someone teach me how to make more money on SBR and handicapping!! teach me the WAY!

become self-employed and do what you want to do. learn to make what you do pay for you bro rather than do it for somebody else.. there is some pros and cons to both, but you just have to decide if the juice is worth the squeeze because you will be squeezed going out on your own.

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

become self-employed and do what you want to do. learn to make what you do pay for you bro rather than do it for somebody else.. there is some pros and cons to both, but you just have to decide if the juice is worth the squeeze because you will be squeezed going out on your own.
    Learn from the guys who you want to be like. Ask tons of questions of how they became successfull, "give every man thy ear but few thy voice". Learn from them and grow into what you want to be, you will start to see the money pile up Work smarter not harder take chances you only have to get it right once...

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post
    Learn from the guys who you want to be like. Ask tons of questions of how they became successfull, "give every man thy ear but few thy voice". Learn from them and grow into what you want to be, you will start to see the money pile up Work smarter not harder take chances you only have to get it right once...

That is one of the truest and most astute things i have read in a day or 2

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

thank u for sharing
    great video!!!

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

thats funny he played like cavs were about ten points behind and it was getting close to the end of fourth great video!!!