Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Monta Ellis should never shoot 3's thread

Everyone else on this team can shoot 3's at a high percentage but this dude. He takes a wide open 3 when he really should have passed it to another wide open player for the tie but his selfish ass takes the shot and misses like usual. He did the same shit last week, taking an off balance 3 when he had Morrow wide ass open.

Now as soon as a post this he hits a 3 but Curry fouls Nash before the ball is inbounded. GS is a very undisciplined sometimes dumb team.

vietphatty
    vietphatty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

yes he should cuz he just covered the spread for me with that 3 lol

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

^I realize you were on GS tonight. But please realize that while I don't like Ellis as a player either, 35% from deep is pretty damn good.

eviltsi
    eviltsi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 124

****inh killed me with that miracle trey!!!!!!!!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by tealish View Post
    ^I realize you were on GS tonight. But please realize that while I don't like Ellis as a player either, 35% from deep is pretty damn good.
    I wasn't on GS tonight... I don't have anything against him as a person but he's just not a good team player. It's me first with him which is hard to watch because he could be a great player if he understood how to share the ball. He would be better served out of GS IMO. That system teaches him no discipline.

Maybe he shoots 35% from trey but all the time's I've seen him, he's put up bricks. He needs to pass the rock.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I wasn't on GS tonight... I don't have anything against him as a person but he's just not a good team player. It's me first with him which is hard to watch because he could be a great player if he understood how to share the ball. He would be better served out of GS IMO. That system teaches him no discipline. Maybe he shoots 35% from trey but all the time's I've seen him, he's put up bricks. He needs to pass the rock.
    yup, i remember the game against the lakers, instead of passing to an open teammate for 3
    he takes a turnaround, fadeaway 3, which almost went though
    wouldnt he be better as a 6th man like barbosa/crawford/terry?

lex_sf415
    lex_sf415's Avatar Become A Pro!

they should of traded his weak a$$ what he had 30 pts on 30 field goals attempt and turns the ball over too much dam ball hogger

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I wasn't on GS tonight... I don't have anything against him as a person but he's just not a good team player. It's me first with him which is hard to watch because he could be a great player if he understood how to share the ball. He would be better served out of GS IMO. That system teaches him no discipline. Maybe he shoots 35% from trey but all the time's I've seen him, he's put up bricks. He needs to pass the rock.
    You're right. He's a ball stopper, a ball hogger, a bad team player and he should pass a whole lot more. But if he's 35% from deep, you would still want him to shoot the 3 ball...just saying.

SportNut
    SportNut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree completely