ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Don't hate, congratulate!!!

I've been lurking on this site for a couple of months and decided to join. The one thing that I can't understand is the people that get all butt-hurt because they trailed someone and lost. You're an idiot if you blindly trail someone because of their record. I'm in the Air Force and stationed in England. I can't watch any games, but we get Sportcenter. All that I do is watch the daily highlights, read the game previews, look at the lines and choose which teams have a really big chance of winning, and then double check my predictions with LB, MexicanStallion, and a few others. If the team that I think is a sureshot SU is ALSO getting points, I don't even research the cappers' picks. If I lose, it's nobody's fault but my own. Don't blame your losses on these great cappers on this forum. They are just giving you THEIR predictions on the games. No capper posting his bets can make me change my mind about placing a bet. They can however give me more confidence on my games if we agree on the outcome. I have been known to be swayed after reading WHY a team will win from a few cappers, though.
    Everyone needs to realize that these cappers make the right decision 99% of the time. Tyson over Buster Douglas was the right decision. Just keep in mind that upsets do happen. Especially in the NBA. If you do your research, you should win over 65% of your bets. The other 25% are too close to call, and 10% are upsets. (Except for this week it's like 20%) LOL!!!
    I added pics of last nights winnings until I learn how to place my record in my posts with colors and sh1t. I'm hitting MMA pretty hard tonight and might place a couple of bets on NBA. HOLLA!!!

20 March 2010
    7-0
    +500.96 GBP's ($750)
    Attached Images

doxinho
    doxinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great little piece of insight.... LOL

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

Thanks for sharing.