tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unbelievable Cleveland Cover! Congrats, CLE backers!

I don't think anyone on the Cavs ML were ever sweating at any point of this game, but to end up covering -10.5 when it was a 3 point game with less a minute to go, must be awesome for CLE backers.

CONGRATS

camel
    camel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Had them 2nd half -8.5... we were definitely made to sweat it out.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

NBA is crazy

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

We can thank Bynum for fouling Mo Williams with Cleveland up 10 points and 20 seconds left. Also i think Villanueva fouled Lebron with like 30 seconds left to give him 2 ft's. Do Piston GM give players Wonderlic tests

tealish

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    We can thank Bynum for fouling Mo Williams with Cleveland up 10 points and 20 seconds left. Also i think Villanueva fouled Lebron with like 30 seconds left to give him 2 ft's. Do Piston GM give players Wonderlic tests
    The Bynum foul was out of frustration, as it was immediately after him turning it over. Just in case anyone cries fix!

tk101
    tk101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was so happy when i found out they covered

tealish

Quote Originally Posted by tk101 View Post
    I was so happy when i found out they covered
    And if they didn't cover, you could've just edited your plays to be on the Pistons instead! So no worries!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by tealish View Post
    The Bynum foul was out of frustration, as it was immediately after him turning it over. Just in case anyone cries fix!
    yeah he was frustrated but I would have been pissed to be on the other side of that shit. No way in hell should he have fouled right then. Horrible bonehead play but we'll take it.

The fiddler
    The fiddler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Actually, LBJ was fouled with 17 seconds left with the cavs up 8...and the shot clock was off. Dumbest foul ever.

Then Detroit bricks a 3 and unbelievably, Mo gets fouled with 9 seconds left. I won Cavs -8.5 for second half and won game -10.5.

Do I think it was fixed? Absolutely.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wasn't on either side of this game. I think the fix was on. The last 2 minutes of that game was questionable in so many ways.

Mac4Lyfe

I don't think it was fixed. I think Detroit has some dumb players... Mainly that Bynum kid.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think it was fixed. I think Detroit has some dumb players... Mainly that Bynum kid.
    yeah that Bynum fool was bricking all game that the bonehead foul late. Do they IQ test NBA players?

anjaru
    anjaru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

This is called effing JUSTICE. I've been on the other side of the tracks too often and it's nice to get one back tonight. No such thing as a FIXED game, just TIRED Detroit players sick of being on such a crappy team.

The fiddler
    The fiddler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by anjaru View Post
    This is called effing JUSTICE. I've been on the other side of the tracks too often and it's nice to get one back tonight. No such thing as a FIXED game, just TIRED Detroit players sick of being on such a crappy team.

Oh I hear ya man. For every game I win like that, I lose 3 just as bad or worse.

When LBJ was "kneeling on it" up 8...and then got fouled for no reason at all, I was mad as hell. Thought he would split the pair and Detroit would drain a 3 at the buzzer. That would have been a 6 point final spread and a double loss.

zogdog
    zogdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Why would anyone think those fouls meant the game was fixed? If it was fixed, why doesn't Detroit just let Cleveland cover the spread without having to have Cleveland knock down FTs in the last 30 seconds?

Anyways, I got lucky on this one. Assuming the Suns don't blow their lead, completes my 6 game parlay:

[552] INDIANA +3-110
    [553] SAN ANTONIO +105
    [555] CLEVELAND -10-110
    [557] ATLANTA -300
    [560] TOTAL u205-110
    (CHICAGO vrs MEMPHIS)
    [564] PHOENIX -1200

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had this for 4x (which is big for me) and I can't believe it but I feel like I deserve it. I lost 2 really bad ones about 2 weeks ago. Had Dallas -9.5 and they up 18 with less than 2 mins...and something else can't remember, but thank god I finally get one of these bs games on my side.