Charlotte Bobcats -1.5 looks like they are on a spot for an obvious let down game. But I just can't back this Indiana team specially with nothing serious to play for. Cats still got playoff positioning to fight for. They are playing the 2nd game without "THE BEAST" but I still like this team. They've been criticized for the lack of a real post presence and with Chandler playing healthy again they went on a 6-0 tear (5-1 ATS). The only plus side I see for the Pacers is that they have a decent front court but with the Cats' roster at the moment (even without Wallace) they can neutralize the opposition.

30 minutes later we head to Detroit to lay chalk on the Cleveland Cavaliers -9.5. Don't get me wrong here. I'm not playing if A beats B, and B beats C, then A beats C here but the Cavs will just own this team. Red flag here is that Shaq will be rejoining the Cavs. Detroit is on one bad scheduling playing 5 games in 7 nights. They are never good playing back to back games with only a covering rate of 22%.

At -13.5 I have no trouble picking the Nuggets even playing back to back. Playing in Salt Lake then going to Colorado the next day on a 6 games in 8 days format should be very brutal to any team in the league. The only red flag here is that the nuggets are playing 4 games in 5 nights themselves plus playing at home for the first time after a 3 or more road trip. I still like this Denver team even in this spot.

Last line available at the moment is the Sacramento Kings +6.5. The only reason for this play is that the Lakers don't give a F&ck as long as they get the W. I'm seeing a similar game like the way they played in Golden State going to this game. It's either you go Kings ATS or Lakers ML here.

other lean :

Washington vs Denver under 213

L.A. Lakers vs Sacramento over 206

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL