infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Thank You Betting Gods

Wow...I've been screwed out of a lot of close bets in my betting days...but I must come clean and confess my sins on what happened last night.

I had 2 bets going...1 NCAAB and 1 NBA

I had the UNDER 215 in Portland v. Golden State $150 to win like $138 or something

and Oregon State +9 vs. Washington parlayed with Utah +12.5 against UNLV...$50 to win like $120

Well, if you are unaware of the outcomes of these games...

Portland and Golden State ended with a 4th quarter of something like 27-9 to PUSH at 215 points...Oregon State lost by 7, and Utah was down 20 with 4 minutes left and lost by 12 on the nose. Now, as I said, I've been screwed a lot, but that's probably the luckiest I've gotten in a couple years. I had to come clean, or the gambling gods would pound me today. That is all, good day.

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Beautiful turn of events, now watch out for a last second loss to even up the betting gods

TJHotpicks
    TJHotpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Gotta love it when the game looks like an easy OVER and then GS scores 9 points in the fourth quarter.....WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!?!?

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by Smogs View Post
    Beautiful turn of events, now watch out for a last second loss to even up the betting gods
    Haha...let's hope not!! I'm playing it reallllly conservative today in NCAAB for this reason though!!!

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by TJHotpicks View Post
    Gotta love it when the game looks like an easy OVER and then GS scores 9 points in the fourth quarter.....WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!?!?
    Yeah, that game going into the 4th covers 99 out of 100 times. I just got lucky enough to hit the 1. I'll take the push and my $150 back though!!

don logan
    don logan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-09-15 at 10:09 AM. Reason: image does not exist

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-09-15 at 10:09 AM. Reason: image does not exist

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Hahahahha. Love the pic. You guys won't believe this, but I was also just on the Ohio State money line!!! Hahahah