QUEST001
    QUEST001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Info on Kings 2 nit..

I live here in Sacramento. I'm not a kings fan. Actually not a fan of any team. Well fan of team I put $ on that day. 2nit Sacramento VS Toronto game has been marketed heavily my the Mayor,Kevin Johnson, local radio stations, the Kings team itself and in general the City. It's "promote Tyreke Evans rookie of the year night".
    originally I was going to take Over 211 but think the total is to high,may be a inflated total. If Toronto pulls it out I believe it will go over. I hope this game isn't a trap like taking the 76ers yesterday. I'm heavy on the Kings (pk). I'd like to get thoughts on the thread. Thanks guys and gals... I was heavy on Under 198 kings-portland yesterday for this reason. I believed Kings wouldn't put alot of energy (fast pace) into yesterdays game so they would have the stamina for this game. Toronto used lots of energy yesterday vs Lakers just look at the score..Bol all..Thoughts....

hardearn$$$
    hardearn$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Toronto will win su tonight , Raptors don't play much defense + Sacramento can score too , 211 is about right high, over is a good play imo..bol

KeyElement
    KeyElement's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

Read my post regarding this play. It is not a trap brother. BOL.

Amster22
    Amster22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

I'm on the Raptors tonight. They NEED the win much more than Sac. A loss could possibly drop them to 8th. They can't let that happen.

That being said, the Raptors are 2-11 all-time in Sacramento. They won in 1997 and they won in 2008, when Jermaine O’Neal scored like 36 points.

Nyc
    Nyc's Avatar Become A Pro!

I say Toronto ftw too