Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0
    Gopi-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Don't bother checking this thread out... It's just a waste of time

Starting tomorrow, Mar. 7, 2010, I will use this thread to keep track of all my NBA bets. Feel free to fade me, because I don't know diddly squat about this hustle, but one thing I can promise you if you decide to tail me for whatever reasons only you will know, I will give you my outmost best to serve you the best picks according to my limited knowledge. I may do some write-ups once in a while, and feel free to put me on ignore if I'm boring the sh*t out of you...

My first play will be OKC vs. Kings OVER (203) 3 units

(Vlade Divac praying for this game to go OVER)

The Kings are starting to find themselves and the proof is in the pudding, as they went 5-0-0 ATS and 3-2 SU in their last 5 games. The backcourt duo of 'Reke Evans and Beno Udrih are starting to jell, Carl Landry is fitting into the Kings' system nicely, and starting Center Jason Thompson practiced earlier today and will be a probable for Sunday's game. A day's rest and playing at home will definitely do wonders for the Kings' offense but, will their body of work on both courts be enough to upset the visiting Thunder (-3.5)? The Thunder and Durantula will do their part to get the total to go OVER, and the last time these 2 teams met, they scored 220 points between themselves. There's nothing indicative to say that these 2 teams can't do it again, so I'm laying some coins that this game will sail way OVER...

GL to who ignored my warning not to read this thread and bothered to pay attention to my babble. I'll post some more of my plays for today if I can find some value (risk/reward) in them!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-30-15 at 10:38 AM. Reason: image does not exist

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Gopi-1 View Post
    Starting tomorrow, Mar. 7, 2010, I will use this thread to keep track of all my NBA bets. Feel free to fade me, because I don't know diddly squat about this hustle, but one thing I can promise you if you decide to tail me for whatever reasons only you will know, I will give you my outmost best to serve you the best picks according to my limited knowledge. I may do some write-ups once in a while, and feel free to put me on ignore if I'm boring the sh*t out of you...

The Kings are starting to find themselves and the proof is in the pudding, as they went 5-0-0 ATS and 3-2 SU in their last 5 games. The backcourt duo of 'Reke Evans and Beno Udrih are starting to jell, Carl Landry is fitting into the Kings' system nicely, and starting Center Jason Thompson practiced earlier today and will be a probable for Sunday's game. A day's rest and playing at home will definitely do wonders for the Kings' offense but, will their body of work on both courts be enough to upset the visiting Thunder (-3.5)? The Thunder and Durantula will do their part to get the total to go OVER, and the last time these 2 teams met, they scored 220 points between themselves. There's nothing indicative to say that these 2 teams can't do it again, so I'm laying some coins that this game will sail way OVER...

GL to who ignored my warning not to read this thread and bothered to pay attention to my babble. I'll post some more of my plays for today if I can find some value (risk/reward) in them!
    I like this play alot, GL
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-30-15 at 10:39 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    I like this play alot, GL

GL to us!

The total went down and I'm adding another 3 units on the OVER (200), I will definitely go down swinging on this one!

jspectyper
    jspectyper's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like this play as well as okc -3, buying the hook.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Was my best best all day. Should have a 110+ points 1st half

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0

The total went down and I'm adding another 3 units on the OVER (200), I will definitely go down swinging on this one!

Not too shabby, up 6 units off the bat!

Can I keep this winning streak going? That's 1 in a row!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-30-15 at 10:41 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0

My play/plays for today, Monday, 02-08-2010

Hawks -6 (3 units) and UNDER 210.5 (3 units) (Parlay - 1 unit)

My plays for today are definitely not a slam dunk like what Spud Webb did, and it looks like a square bet at first glance. Yeah, I know, the Knicks always play tough when they're up against the Hawks (ATL is 1-4 SU against NY in their last 5 head-to-head) BUT, the Knicks are in turmoil and are in transition right now, plus the Hawks are in a tight race for a better spot in the play-off race in the East. Best time for the Hawks to play the Knicks who's looking forward to draft day. The Hawks will try to control the boards on both ends and will probably set up half court plays to maximize their more talented line-up. The trigger-happy Knicks, who's tied for 2nd in the league with Phoenix for 3-points made per game at 8.7, (behind league leader Orlando with 10) will rely heavily on this, and this could be their downfall. The Hawks ain't too shabby at defending the perimeter, and it was just a couple of nights ago when the Knicks MISSED all 18 3-point heaves. They could be looking at a dd deficit quick, and as the game go deeper, expect the Hawks to slow this game down to a halt, and this is why I'm going with the UNDER, but what do I know...

GL everyone and feel free to comment on my plays today!

paco

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Was my best best all day. Should have a 110+ points 1st half

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0

My play/plays for today, Monday, 02-08-2010

Hawks -6 (3 units) and UNDER 210.5 (3 units) (Parlay - 1 unit)

My plays for today are definitely not a slam dunk like what Spud Webb did, and it looks like a square bet at first glance. Yeah, I know, the Knicks always play tough when they're up against the Hawks (ATL is 1-4 SU against NY in their last 5 head-to-head) BUT, the Knicks are in turmoil and are in transition right now, plus the Hawks are in a tight race for a better spot in the play-off race in the East. Best time for the Hawks to play the Knicks who's looking forward to draft day. The Hawks will try to control the boards on both ends and will probably set up half court plays to maximize their more talented line-up. The trigger-happy Knicks, who's tied for 2nd in the league with Phoenix for 3-points made per game at 8.7, (behind league leader Orlando with 10) will rely heavily on this, and this could be their downfall. The Hawks ain't too shabby at defending the perimeter, and it was just a couple of nights ago when the Knicks MISSED all 18 3-point heaves. They could be looking at a dd deficit quick, and as the game go deeper, expect the Hawks to slow this game down to a halt, and this is why I'm going with the UNDER, but what do I know...

GL everyone and feel free to comment on my plays today!

Went 1-2 yesterday, lost 1.3 units. I'll try to bounce back strong today, Tuesday!

My plays for Tuesday, 03/09/2010

76ers ML (+110) 5 UNITS and Blazers (-8) 3 UNITS

I will try to do some write-ups later, especially for the 76ers game. GL!

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0

76ers ML (+110) 5 UNITS and Blazers (-8) 3 UNITS

My sharp local just move the lines on both games. The 76ers (+2) are now a pk against the Pacers, while the Blazers are now a -9 favorite, good thing I got my bet in early and took the Sixers ML they're were still a 2 point dog, and the Blazers at -8. I really got a good feeling about the 76ers tonight, and they're catching the Pacers at a very opportune time, who just got back from a 4 game road trip from the West which were bundled up as a two b2b and will be playing their 5th game in 8 days. I think the Sixers crew can more than hold their own against this weary team. The starting 5 of Brand, Dalembert, Igoudala, Holiday and Williams are formidable enough, plus they have a great 6th man in Thaddeus Young. Philadelphia has also gotten rid of their distractions in Alen Iverson, should be an interesting game!

GL to all!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-30-15 at 10:42 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0

Just found out that Danny Granger will be serving a 1 game suspension from that altercation with
    the Suns the other night. I will gladly take the 76ers as a pk to add on some more bets at this point...

paco

On the other side of u on this bro. Should be a good game. I think Rush steps up big today.

aca
    aca's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best of Luck!

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0

On the other side of u on this bro. Should be a good game. I think Rush steps up big today.

It's okay bro, at least one of us will come out a winner!
    The 76ers are now -1 on my local, you should have waited a bit longer on your bet to get better numbers... GL!

Quote Originally Posted by aca View Post
    Best of Luck!

GL with your plays as well!

blanc0
    blanc0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Aight i guess ill be tailing u once in a while, since i know even less than diddly squat

Jedi
    Jedi's Avatar Become A Pro!

awesome title!! lol...

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0

Quote Originally Posted by blanc0 View Post
    Aight i guess ill be tailing u once in a while, since i know even less than diddly squat

This is the classic case of the blind leading the blind! GL to us!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
    awesome title!! lol...

Reverse psychology really works? May the Force be with you tonight my friend!

paco

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0

I just read lakerboy's thread and saw you picked a lot of winners tonight bro! Lost my 2 picks last night. Who would have thunk the Sixers will play dead by sitting out 3 of their starters in the 4th and tanked the game outright? And the Blazers, as always, they managed to fukked me over again by a point. They were comfortably ahead by double digits, then they stopped playing for a few minutes in the 4th quarter, story of my life.

Feel free to fade again next time...

paco

Stay focused Gopi. We get em good today

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0

Stay focused Gopi. We get em good today

Thanks for the word of encouragement paco, hope I can turn things around today. I got 5 plays for tonight, hope these plays will help steer you into the winner's direction again by fading me!

GL!

Knicks/Spurs UNDER (208) 6 UNITS
    Raptors/Kings OVER (210) 6 UNITS
    Nuggets/Wolves 1h OVER (108) 10 UNITS
    Nets (+12) 6 UNITS
    Heat 1h (-5.5) 3 UNITS
    Last edited by Gopi-1; 03-11-10 at 05:54 AM.