Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    LeKaren needs to have his ass kicked.

He needs to fill out one of these

What a pussy.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    lol I didn't even notice you were the one who posted the video..... and wrote me this long essay of what went down. HOW DO YOU NOT SEE LEBRON'S INTENT TO HURT STEWART? lol Mac... are you on dope when you write a post and that you don't remember what you say to people? Fukking video CLEARLY shows James INTENT TO HURT SOMEONE. Otherwise he wouldn't of cheap shot the dude.
    Money - Have you ever played basketball? HS or College? Guys throw chicken wings ALL the time. Most of them are low at your ribs and chest but occasionally you'll get caught up high. Lebron has been in the league what? 19 years and this is his first suspension. Have you ever seen him get into a fight? No, he runs the other way. Have you ever known him to push a guy up in the air or do ANYTHING dirty? I do not know his intent but his history says otherwise. Heck, look at the replay. Lebron turned to Stewart and said, "I'm sorry man" and was trying to check on him before he went down.

You can certainly bash him for other things but this one is just over the top. He deserved and got a 1 game suspension that cost him a lot more $$ than Stewart. But think about that. 19 years in the league and this is his first suspension. Come on. Lebron is no Draymond.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mac call me
    Looking to open deli Cleveland

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Everything LeBron is doing this year is about his mounting frustration. He's not playing much, his team sucks, and his legacy could be falling apart. Everyone hyped his little super team, and they're not gonna win jack shit and he knows it. Probably second round boot. Now he's kicking out fans for booing him? Come the fukk on.

He 100% threw that elbow with intent.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    LeKaren needs to have his ass kicked.

He needs to fill out one of these

In all fairness

Lebron has played in 1400 basketball games and I never recall him asking for a fan to be removed

Even if it has happened once or twice, Im gonna give him some leeway here and assume they did something that warranted their removal

I mean, they looked guilty af

They didn't look surprised or even object, seems like they knew they crossed the line.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Don't like Lebron...just goes to where the talent level is highest,so he can get his rings! What happen to the the old school type of players like Ewing who stayed with Knicks through thick and thin,have a lot of respect for him. as for Stephen A.he is a dam instigator !!!!!!!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Don't like Lebron...just goes to where the talent level is highest,so he can get his rings! What happen to the the old school type of players like Ewing who stayed with Knicks through thick and thin,have a lot of respect for him. as for Stephen A.he is a dam instigator !!!!!!!
    Its not just Lebron, its most players in all sports. And its not new. Payton and Malone did it too chasing that ring. They all do.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mac call me
    Looking to open deli Cleveland
    "country big" body trapped inside his Houston house Coach

he's going nowhere until they jaws of life his triple chins out of there

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mac is 5-8

337 pounds

He sent me photos
    Bodybuilder

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Money - Have you ever played basketball? HS or College? Guys throw chicken wings ALL the time. Most of them are low at your ribs and chest but occasionally you'll get caught up high. Lebron has been in the league what? 19 years and this is his first suspension. Have you ever seen him get into a fight? No, he runs the other way. Have you ever known him to push a guy up in the air or do ANYTHING dirty? I do not know his intent but his history says otherwise. Heck, look at the replay. Lebron turned to Stewart and said, "I'm sorry man" and was trying to check on him before he went down.

You can certainly bash him for other things but this one is just over the top. He deserved and got a 1 game suspension that cost him a lot more $$ than Stewart. But think about that. 19 years in the league and this is his first suspension. Come on. Lebron is no Draymond.
    Mac... stop with your bitch replies. god damn man. You talk so fukking much.... just call it like it is and say.... Lebron cheap shotted him. END OF STORY. Don't pull me into your dream realm. I'm in reality guy.

"I'm sorry man..." by James WAS AN ACTING JOB you fool. It's what he does!! His entire career..., one BIG ACT. when he gets his sh## pushed in.... during the playoffs... he ALWAYS TAKES the 4th qtr off during an elimination game. You wanna look up to a pansy... go ahead.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Rodman v. Lebron in a street fight, my money is on Rodman.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    In all fairness

Lebron has played in 1400 basketball games and I never recall him asking for a fan to be removed

Even if it has happened once or twice, Im gonna give him some leeway here and assume they did something that warranted their removal

I mean, they looked guilty af

They didn't look surprised or even object, seems like they knew they crossed the line.
    It happened last year. This is far from the first time.

stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5274

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Mac... stop with your bitch replies. god damn man. You talk so fukking much.... just call it like it is and say.... Lebron cheap shotted him. END OF STORY. Don't pull me into your dream realm. I'm in reality guy.

"I'm sorry man..." by James WAS AN ACTING JOB you fool. It's what he does!! His entire career..., one BIG ACT. when he gets his sh## pushed in.... during the playoffs... he ALWAYS TAKES the 4th qtr off during an elimination game. You wanna look up to a pansy... go ahead.
    seems like a guy lost you a lot of money.. what a loser you are

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    It happened last year. This is far from the first time.
    westbrook too

words hurt

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Fukk Lebron

First 123