stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Shut up you dumb shit, no one gets suspended for six games and Lebron didn't punch him, he elbowed him in the face. A 1 game suspension was the right move for Lebron, the mistake was suspending Stewart for more than 1 game.

The league seems to have wanted to send the message to not mess with Lebron.

Just putting out there what I heard.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I was listening to some of those NBA insider talking heads the other day saying the standard (but I don't think it's a rule) for an incident similar to that of Lebron's is six games suspended.
    I also heard (I'm not an NBA insider so I'll take their word for it) that James and Stewart have a history of bad blood.
    Nasher - Not sure where you are getting 6 games from? Chimezie Metu just got suspended ONE game when he punched a guy. That was a clean punch.

Also, Stewart has been in the league less than a year. Not sure how that could be a HISTORY of bad blood.

People are just trying to make something petty into a big scene. This wouldn't even had made the news if Stewart didn't go ape shit.

Mac4Lyfe

Shut up you dumb shit, no one gets suspended for six games and Lebron didn't punch him, he elbowed him in the face. A 1 game suspension was the right move for Lebron, the mistake was suspending Stewart for more than 1 game.
    The league seems to have wanted to send the message to not mess with Lebron.
    Damn, Morino... Nash was only giving his opinion.

I personally do not believe the league was trying to protect Lebron. They could have really sent that message by not suspending Lebron at all, especially with the Lakers playing the Knicks in a HUGE national game.

The bigger message they are trying to send is to not start a brawl, do not get off the bench. They have clear rules after the Malice in the Palace. You get off the bench, you are going to lose game checks. You go off the handle, you are going to lose game checks. I'm actually surprised it was just 2 games. I really though Stewart was going to get at least 4 or 5 games. You are a professional. Guys are going to undercut you, elbow you, cheap shot you. Lebron got a bad ankle injury last year by some guy cheap shot undercutting him. He sucked it up and went on injured list without causing a scene.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Stewart grew up boxing, he would've destroyed LeBron. Has anyone here ever sparred or fought someone who started boxing at a young age? It's night and day

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Nasher - Not sure where you are getting 6 games from? Chimezie Metu just got suspended ONE game when he punched a guy. That was a clean punch.

Also, Stewart has been in the league less than a year. Not sure how that could be a HISTORY of bad blood.

People are just trying to make something petty into a big scene. This wouldn't even had made the news if Stewart didn't go ape shit.
    NBA satellite podcast.
    I believed the talk hosts.
    I do baseball, I don't have the time to devote to NBA so I have to get my information on the outside.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn, Morino... Nash was only giving his opinion.

I personally do not believe the league was trying to protect Lebron. They could have really sent that message by not suspending Lebron at all, especially with the Lakers playing the Knicks in a HUGE national game.

The bigger message they are trying to send is to not start a brawl, do not get off the bench. They have clear rules after the Malice in the Palace. You get off the bench, you are going to lose game checks. You go off the handle, you are going to lose game checks. I'm actually surprised it was just 2 games. I really though Stewart was going to get at least 4 or 5 games. You are a professional. Guys are going to undercut you, elbow you, cheap shot you. Lebron got a bad ankle injury last year by some guy cheap shot undercutting him. He sucked it up and went on injured list without causing a scene.
    He spent a year typing trash in my threads, not that I care, he's a dumb shit.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

He spent a year typing trash in my threads, not that I care, he's a dumb shit.

Did you copy and paste this from somewhere you plagiarizing you dumb shit???

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Did you copy and paste this from somewhere you plagiarizing you dumb shit???

He cries when we correct the multiple of errors he makes in the selection threads he makes then states It doesn't bother him.
    Can you say lying hypocrite?

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Cunningham my new least fave player because of this...really robbed us

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Fade the Lakers tonight. Knicks at home get it done.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

lakers better without the crying, assaulting bum

lakers ml for tonight

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    lakers better without the crying, assaulting bum

lakers ml for tonight
    Lakers kinda suck but do play better without Lebrick. Maybe you are on to something here. After further review I'm gonna pass on betting this game. Was thinking about taking the Knicks but on TNT maybe the Laker scrubs do show up.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Fade the Lakers tonight. Knicks at home get it done.
    Good pick.
    Lakers kinda suck but do play better without Lebrick. Maybe you are on to something here. After further review I'm gonna pass on betting this game. Was thinking about taking the Knicks but on TNT maybe the Laker scrubs do show up.
    Oh wait... Come on Jibbby. Always go with your first mind.

I really thought the Knicks choked the bit when they gave up that big lead. Lakers needed LBJ to close out tonight.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Good pick.

Oh wait... Come on Jibbby. Always go with your first mind.

I really thought the Knicks choked the bit when they gave up that big lead. Lakers needed LBJ to close out tonight.
    Chi talked me out of it. Should have stuck to my original post ...

Mac4Lyfe

Chi talked me out of it. Should have stuck to my original post ...
    That was a good pick. I wish I would have saw it earlier because I was thinking the same thing that the Knicks had to win this game.

Nothing ever wrong with backing out of a bet. You can never lose what you never play.

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Stewart most likely would not have gotten any games until he made a complete ass of himself by trying to go after Lebron, not one, not two, not three....

Stewart held the damn game up 14 minutes. His shenanigans totally deflated the Pistons and they ended up losing a game they were up double digits. That was not a good look for a league that constantly has to watch it's image. He might end up getting cut. Dumb ass.

Contrast that with him getting cut, getting up a bloody mess and shaking Lebron's hand and shaking that shit off. He would be considered a hero today instead of losing game checks for idiocy. I'm not exonerating Lebron, it was a cheap shot but I don't know one basketball player who has not been elbowed before. You would be hard pressed to find any that have not been bloodied. I use to play with Vernon Mad Maxwell. I still have cuts/marks on my arms and face from his sharp elbows. He has some too.

wow you sure do have an active imagination Mac !!

how many kevin bacon movies were you in ?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

That was a good pick. I wish I would have saw it earlier because I was thinking the same thing that the Knicks had to win this game.

Nothing ever wrong with backing out of a bet. You can never lose what you never play.
    Fading the Lakers tonight on a back to back. Chi ain't talking me out of this one. Lakers just are not firing on all cylinders yet. Too many old players with old legs, will be tired tonight come the 4th quarter.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Mans throws a 56mph fastball and calls someone else a fagg0t

sheeeeeeeeeeeesh

ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1864

Lebron traveled

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    haha where was the fight? I didn't see a fight.

They should just all step back and let them fight. It would be over it a few seconds and the game can go on. Simple.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Is the rematch literally Sunday November 28, 2021 at Staples?

Oh boy!!!!!! James will be MIA.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

NBA players can't fight. They act tough, swing once and done.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Good closeup of the shot... The Pistons were winning the game prior to the melee too.

Best video that i have seen of this !!

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

LeBron just dragged a ref to have two fans ejected from the arena in Indiana tonight. What a complete bitch

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Good closeup of the shot... The Pistons were winning the game prior to the melee too.

Lebron was not trying to purposely hurt Stewart. He threw him a chicken wing that went high because he was being pulled down. You can see Lebron immediately tried to apologize as he didn't know it would make contact. Stewart didn't get all bent out of shape until he saw his own blood. It was a cheap shot but no way did Lebron want to hurt the man. Lebron has been playing for almost 2 decades and this is the first time he's been ejected from a game. He's not in the same area code of a Laimbeer.

and no he does not want any part of Stewart who grew up boxing. They should have suspended Lebron at least 2 games IMO but I think the reason Stewart got 2 games was because he kept carrying on. I do not agree with him going after Lebron several times. Come on, what are you going to do? Punch him and get suspended for the entire season? He's lucky it wasn't more because the NBA does not like these type of brawls because it really hurts their brand. You are a professional. Go punch someone in the park. You do that in a game and you are going to lose A LOT of money. Lebron ain't no dummy. I'd hide behind the bench too. He has too much to lose.
    lol I didn't even notice you were the one who posted the video..... and wrote me this long essay of what went down. HOW DO YOU NOT SEE LEBRON'S INTENT TO HURT STEWART? lol Mac... are you on dope when you write a post and that you don't remember what you say to people? Fukking video CLEARLY shows James INTENT TO HURT SOMEONE. Otherwise he wouldn't of cheap shot the dude.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Lebron better be injured and on the IR next time these teams meet. There will be payback on their minds.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by Yulia74 View Post
    stewart was sacred, didnt want to fight, no heart, fuking pussy

lebron hates hurting people

I bet that Buffalo shags like a minx.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I bet that Buffalo shags like a minx.
    that dude should just have gender reassignment surgery after getting wrecked by that hippo

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    LeBron just dragged a ref to have two fans ejected from the arena in Indiana tonight. What a complete bitch
    hair reassignment surgeries have not gone well for Lebron

they were calling him muslim Mr clean

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Classic stuff

jjgold

https://youtu.be/WzoeQiBvVf0

This is video last night James

DwightShrute

LeKaren needs to have his ass kicked.

He needs to fill out one of these

Last edited by DwightShrute; 11-25-21 at 09:19 AM.

jjgold

That was hilarious

He must have 24 hr a day security

DwightShrute

First 123 Last