IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16186

Most impressive player in SL

Davion Mitchell... looks just like the other D.Mitchell... Outstanding defensively, step-back shots... Kings might win the SL Championship. Hard to believe he went 9th.

IBetYou

Renee Montgomery is doing this game and getting really excited about everything. You know she's thinking so this is why people don't watch the WNBA...

IBetYou

Most impressive under the radar player in SL: Omoryuri. Looks like Gaymond Green. Good find for an undrafted player.

IBetYou

Wainright and the Turkish big boys deserve an honorable mention.

Keon Johnson has been the most unimpressive player. A guard with the skills of a forward. Clippers like to draft athletic guys...

IBetYou

That Bol kid is awful too. I remember him on draft night with a look on him like his dog just died because he got picked in the 2nd round. Gonna be a millionaire but upset because he wasn't in the 1st round LOL. These GMs put way WAY too much emphasis on length. Skinny guys don't do well in the NBA.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Duarte is the most impressive player he is 24 though. He had one game with 4 steal and 4 blocks in the 3rd quarter. And he is hitting so many tough threes he will never miss when spotting up from passes from Levert and Sabonis.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Duarte is the most impressive player he is 24 though. He had one game with 4 steal and 4 blocks in the 3rd quarter. And he is hitting so many tough threes he will never miss when spotting up from passes from Levert and Sabonis.
    Nice pick by the Pacers. I wonder if they find a way to start him, maybe through a trade. They would do well to make Brogdon or LeVert a 6th man but this is the NBA, neither one would take that well.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Probably not barring a trade just because of big contracts but since starting lineup is so big and they have many ball handlers he can basically back up all 5 spots, plus it's just hard to keep all 5 starters healthy in these quick turn around seasons especially.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Two oldest guys are ones who did well in summer league — there is a reason you are on a message board and not a GM. 😎

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by JMUplayer View Post
    Two oldest guys are ones who did well in summer league — there is a reason you are on a message board and not a GM. 
    GM jobs are handed out, not earned. I seriously doubt any of them could make a living betting on this shit. DOn't know why I'm posting here though, you have a point there. I hereby retire from the forum