Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Live sports/NBA action is Fantastic - Well worth the price of admission for vaxxers

Just got back from the Rockets/Cavs game. My first live game since getting vaccinated. I love the limited seating, tix are cheap, great seats, you can have conversations with players without hundreds of other fans in the mix. I was even able to park on the street right in front of the Toyota center. No lines for the bathroom, although the concession people were slow, the food and beer still overpriced. And, I don't have to see James Harden hogging the damn ball anymore (although he'll be here Wednesday). If you don't like wearing a mask, forget going. They have people damn near every square inch holding up signs to wear your mask. You can take it off to drink and eat but you better put it back on when you're through or someone's going to wave a sign in your face. LOL

I can't wait to go to more games and other sporting events, especially baseball. I feel free after getting vaccinated. Woohoo!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jrgum3

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

Does this mean we are going to be wearing masks forever, if everybody in the stadium has been vaccinated, and you were still required to wear masks, I feel like the masks are never going away

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Does this mean we are going to be wearing masks forever, if everybody in the stadium has been vaccinated, and you were still required to wear masks, I feel like the masks are never going away
    It's an absolute Joke. Doesn't seem like they will ever go away. Fukked up society. Oh my Lord... Covid is here.... and it's taking over the world... but there's still Herpes... HIV... other STD's that significantly puts stress on the immune system.... but there's no warning about fukking like animals??? CDC never came out with anything like that.

The entire COVID thing is over inflated. It was designed to run another strategic plan on society in the future.

All the athletes who have claimed they caught COVID... where the fukk are their in home videos with their tongues out of their mouths... begging for air... because they can't breathe? And on their deathbed? We all know these athletes are attention whores... so...where's the vids at??? It's a mystery that no one shows the day in and day out steps for recovery. Yeah... it's called an upper respiratory infection.... we all get it at least once a year. Everyone can stick the COVID up their ass.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ghenghis Kahn, and manny24

Mac4Lyfe

Unfortunately, we will be wearing mask for the foreseeable future until we reach herd immunity or cases go down drastically which will take a while because a lot of people refuse to wear masks and or get vaccinated. I believe 80 million people have been vaccinated thus far. We'll need about 550 million for herd immunity, which is probably a couple years away at our rate. Itll happen eventually but would be quicker if we all played along and not be super spreaders.

Im just excited to go and watch games. It's been over a year for me. Im making plans for a Vegas trip as well. Baby steps...

Mac4Lyfe

Money shot, one third of people who get covid have lingering symptoms that have not gone away, including athletes. Rudy Goebert still cant taste or smell. Myles Garrett hasn't been the same. That's what makes covid difficult. People react differently and you dont know who will have problems.

Thousands of people showing up in hospitals is not inflated. Real people are still dying from this. A good friend of mine lost his mom and dad 3 days apart. They had many more years to live. Try telling him covid is inflated and you'd probably catch an ass whooping. We should take it serious and do the right thing. Get vaccinated if you so choose or wear a mask and social distance so you dont spread it. Or get it, so you can have the antibodies and help herd immunity. But you're rolling the dice that way. I just wasnt comfortable getting out to crowded events until I was vaccinated. hell it may or may not protect me but I like my chances.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good report Mac

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

We’re not doctors or researchers & we shouldn’t contest COVID’s existence or spread.....
    im taking issue with the over reaction & arbitrary & meaningless regulations.

Mac4Lyfe

We’re not doctors or researchers & we shouldn’t contest COVID’s existence or spread.....
    People fear the unknown. Until we fully understand Covid, I expect overreacting and stupid regulations. But, I also subscribe to “better safe than sorry”, so we have to find a balance. I really think these vaccines are game changers. Very soon we will be able to remove a lot of social distancing rules, businesses will be able to serve big crowds. That can’t happen if people keep getting sick and stressing the healthcare system. If the vaccines work, cases go down, hospitalization goes down, deaths go down. Life goes back to somewhat normal.

the people who reject the vaccines, seem to be the ones that minimize the virus. They seem to also be the ones who refuse to wear a mask? That’s strange. Those people should want people to get vaccinated because that will open things up quicker. If you are against restrictions, you should especially be in favor of the vaccine, even if you don’t get it yourself. The more people vaccinated helps reduce restrictions including, eventually wearing masks. We are in an incredible moment in time. This is a huge opportunity for many of us. People have been coupled in their houses for a year. They are about to get out of the house with money to spend that they saved by not going out. Money is about to flood the streets. Time to get your piece...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

MLB: 12 teams have hit the 85% vaccination threshold.

Overall vaccination rate in MLB: 83%.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Mr KLC 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good report

Mac4Lyfe

We are almost there KLC. The Astros are almost wide ass open on attendance. Soon, very soon. Can't wait to go back to football games. Ain't life great!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    We are almost there KLC. The Astros are almost wide ass open on attendance. Soon, very soon. Can't wait to go back to football games. Ain't life great!
    Yep! I really have come to appreciate the normalcy that we had before all this stuff began. On a side note, I'm getting my 2nd shot this afternoon. Here's to hoping I don't feel too sick this weekend so I can enjoy some sports!
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Mr KLC 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Thank you Dr Mac4Lyfe

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

rockets/cavs about as good as wnba

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    It was actually an entertaining game. Players are more animated with fans and it was very easy to get in and out. Going to Astros game.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    WNBA was a lot of fun to go to games in the early days until the he/she's took over.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Have you been outside lately? If no one wore masks, how are the assholes gonna convince the masses there is a plandemic going on?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Unfortunately, we will be wearing mask for the foreseeable future until we reach herd immunity or cases go down drastically which will take a while because a lot of people refuse to wear masks and or get vaccinated. I believe 80 million people have been vaccinated thus far. We'll need about 550 million for herd immunity, which is probably a couple years away at our rate. Itll happen eventually but would be quicker if we all played along and not be super spreaders.

Im just excited to go and watch games. It's been over a year for me. Im making plans for a Vegas trip as well. Baby steps...
    Lol heard immunity. You're just parroting Foulcheese. Both of you don't have a clue. Actually Foulcheese has a clue but won't tell the truth, EVER

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

You do realize there are plenty of doctors that are trying to spread the truth but they're getting censored right?

They say trust science but only "their" science and that's not science.

Science is all about asking questions and being skeptical. Science isn't absolute. Science has been hijacked by profiteers long ago

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Lol heard immunity. You're just parroting Foulcheese. Both of you don't have a clue. Actually Foulcheese has a clue but won't tell the truth, EVER
    I wrote that 2 months ago. We are just about done with masks. The only people wearing masks today are trying to protect the dumb asses that don't believe in masks or the vaccines and children. That ship has sailed. Good luck.

Mac4Lyfe

What's the truth? What doctors are getting censored and for what??

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Yep! I really have come to appreciate the normalcy that we had before all this stuff began. On a side note, I'm getting my 2nd shot this afternoon. Here's to hoping I don't feel too sick this weekend so I can enjoy some sports!
    You'll be fine. Pfizer?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    You'll be fine. Pfizer?
    Yep! Actually getting it tomorrow morning now. I wrote the wrong appointment time for today. I'm in Mrs. KLC's doghouse right now since we were both getting it today.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Vaccine proven to increase sexual drive and in most cases adds 0.5-1.5 inches

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Really? That would double Coach's size.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

good

fuk off

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

This made me laugh

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

I will not get a vaccine just to go and help pay salary for overpaid athletic folks.

Mac4Lyfe

What a huge weekend of sports. Huge crowds to watch baseball, basketball, softball, gymnastics, golf, etc. I think we’re going to see record crowds at all sporting events this summer. People are pent up and ready to go out. Knicks game was insane. Mickelson could barely get to the 18th green as he was smothered by fans. Ain’t life great? USA!