Originally posted on 03/02/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
We’re not doctors or researchers & we shouldn’t contest COVID’s existence or spread.....
im taking issue with the over reaction & arbitrary & meaningless regulations.
People fear the unknown. Until we fully understand Covid, I expect overreacting and stupid regulations. But, I also subscribe to “better safe than sorry”, so we have to find a balance. I really think these vaccines are game changers. Very soon we will be able to remove a lot of social distancing rules, businesses will be able to serve big crowds. That can’t happen if people keep getting sick and stressing the healthcare system. If the vaccines work, cases go down, hospitalization goes down, deaths go down. Life goes back to somewhat normal.

the people who reject the vaccines, seem to be the ones that minimize the virus. They seem to also be the ones who refuse to wear a mask? That’s strange. Those people should want people to get vaccinated because that will open things up quicker. If you are against restrictions, you should especially be in favor of the vaccine, even if you don’t get it yourself. The more people vaccinated helps reduce restrictions including, eventually wearing masks. We are in an incredible moment in time. This is a huge opportunity for many of us. People have been coupled in their houses for a year. They are about to get out of the house with money to spend that they saved by not going out. Money is about to flood the streets. Time to get your piece...