124Dimez
    124Dimez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Bets for Tuesday

Hello SBR forum,

I used to have a huge problem with sports betting. Fact is, I'm never going to stop. I love all things sports. So once I accepted that, I had to learn how to control and manage my addiction. Some of you like to call it a hobby. I've learned a lot of things along the way through my own experiences, both good and bad. I'm still learning and open to learning. I will be posting my bets from time to time. I try to stick to 1,2,3 or 4 bets a day. Usually I'll have one or two plays I really like a day or every other day and I'll bet them. I will be keeping an accurate posted record. I enjoy capping the games and figuring out where I went right or wrong at the end of the night or next morning after the results are in. My goal is to ultimately not lose more money then my starting bankroll, while still getting my fix. Best of luck to us all.

124Dimez

Denver Nuggets vs Brooklyn Nets Un 230 -105

Los Angeles Lakers vs Houston Rockets Ov 222.5 -107

All bets are to win 1 unit.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

This sounds like a kid who has his head on straight. Good luck Dimey.

124Dimez

It's gambling. I've gotten my ass kicked more times then I can count. This is just so I can satisfy the itch. Hope to have a good night, if not, I'll be back at it tomorrow or the next day. Best of luck to you tonight.

124Dimez

Quote Originally Posted by 124Dimez View Post
    Denver Nuggets vs Brooklyn Nets Un 230 -105

Los Angeles Lakers vs Houston Rockets Ov 222.5 -107

All bets are to win 1 unit.
    Recep:

0-2 tonight -2.12units.
    NBA has been pretty brutal as of late. Not bad plays in my opinion(both lost by around 7 points), just a bit unlucky. Durants 3 to tip the over was worth the admission. 9-0 run to cap it off with a Durant behind the back, step back, knockdown 3 was great entertainment.