007D
    007D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4127

Everyone Except the few Liberals. Boycottt N.B.A Already

And ANY other Sport or Hollywood "Elites" or anyone else who hates our country and pushes their propaganda on us. Tell us who we are and how we think. Who the F are they??

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19576

We just bet it.

Some of us are cord cutters, so we don't watch the games unless if we get an outside streaming source

Don't be a fan, be a gambler
    Make more money from them, than they you

007D

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    We just bet it.

Some of us are cord cutters, so we don't watch the games unless if we get an outside streaming source

Don't be a fan, be a gambler
    Make more money from them, than they you
    Good ..... That is the ONLY thing that will get these over priviledge punk as%. to realize. If everyone stands in unity with the power we all really do have. Bet... Just don't watch. I Do. It is NOT hard at all, It is actually really refreshing not to hear the propaganda bull about how racist we all are. I know there is alot more good people out here that just work to make a living. It is time for the Silent Majority to Boycott and Not give an inch to ANY Sport . Any and EVERY establishment Any and EVERY person who tries and tell people how to think. What to do.. how "Racist " how bigot we are not to see their views. Get the F out of here!!

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16240

It's a good idea. Find hobbies, live a healthier lifestyle. NBA is political so ifyou pay them you are endorsing their views.

007D

I just turned on 48hrs. Black on Black Crime. Isn't that all that show has is Black on Black crime. Everytime I have watched it. Where is the outrage?? That has been going on for ever...Kids cant even go to school without being worried about being shot in alot of these cities. Nothing. No issues. Planned Parenthood. Nothing The founder of Planned Parenthood WAS Racist. She wanted to ERADICATE the Black People. She put Planned Parenthood where all the minorities ARE to kill all the babies. NO Outrage. The most B.S. thing and Most dangerous thing about this movement is how I'll informed they are. How ignorant they are to what is really going on. And the Fact that they Dont want to really know the Truth. ONLY what the media tells them. It is another form of slavery that they are still in. WTF

Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1181

Agreed, but as far as the NBA and players, I think something else sinister is going on.

A bunch of game fixers cheating a game to get it to a certain score is going to teach us morals. I know I know, Vegas is sooooo good that they routinely accidentally pick the number within inches.

Look how fast they defend China. China. A foreign country. A communist country at that.
    They defended China as fast as they tear down this country.

Is someone in China telling them to score 234 points exactly when the total is 234.5?

CesarMan
    CesarMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Halfapointoff View Post
    Agreed, but as far as the NBA and players, I think something else sinister is going on.

A bunch of game fixers cheating a game to get it to a certain score is going to teach us morals. I know I know, Vegas is sooooo good that they routinely accidentally pick the number within inches.

Look how fast they defend China. China. A foreign country. A communist country at that.
    They defended China as fast as they tear down this country.

Is someone in China telling them to score 234 points exactly when the total is 234.5?
    At least my bookie offers lots of lines (at least 15), by example +/- 220,5 +/-221,5 +/-222,5, and you can bet over or under every score at different odds.
    I guess most of bookies make the same.

And I strongly dont believe playoffs games could be fixed, maybe regular season could be.
    But to bribe 30 players (both teams) who earns very big salaries, you need really lots of money, so if i want to fix games i would seek to other sports with players lowers incomes or sports in which the referee can influence the result easily.
    Last edited by CesarMan; 08-29-20 at 08:49 AM.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16240

You can't bribe a whole penetrating nba team, never mind two, regular season or playoffs, that's ridiculous. I expect you can bribe 1 player or the coach to sabotage his team but nothing more than that.