THA_DIESEL
    THA_DIESEL's Avatar Become A Pro!

THA DIESEL nba monday

Starting off fresh after last night's parlay hit...all plays will be 1 unit unless otherwise stated

YTD 0-0

Hawks +1

Good luck!!!

GroundnPound
    Winning
    GroundnPound's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

I am on the bulls -1.5, I wanted a better return and I got an extra half point because Bulls going to beat them down.

THA_DIESEL

Second half Raptors -2.5

THA_DIESEL

Clippers +6

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Call on the Hawks...Everyone and their mother shoulda been on them. No Deng/Noah+Rose banged up. Bulls pulled close in the 4th then got blown out. Won me some cash had them on 2 parlays and single bet for 1 unit. My night is over +770.

Good luck Diesel...you may luck out on the raptors if Houston sits all their players in the 4th qtr. Houston is on top of their game tonight, They are shooting the ball well.

THA_DIESEL

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Good Call on the Hawks...Everyone and their mother shoulda been on them. No Deng/Noah+Rose banged up. Bulls pulled close in the 4th then got blown out. Won me some cash had them on 2 parlays and single bet for 1 unit. My night is over +770.

Good luck Diesel...you may luck out on the raptors if Houston sits all their players in the 4th qtr. Houston is on top of their game tonight, They are shooting the ball well.
    Thanks ngates...giving up on the Raps...hopefully Clips get me the 2-1 day

THA_DIESEL

2-1 for the day