alittlemoresound
    alittlemoresound's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOOKMAKER deletes all denver live bets in the 4th

Dude i came across denver live -.5 bet my entire bankroll on it... at the end of the 4th. go 2 check my win. and my ticket was deleted by bookmaker..

this is bullshit....i called supervisor and they said its a bad line.. and the rules are bad lines get deleted...

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Sounds like bs to me, because -.5 lines happen all the time. They must have had tons of people betting on that and couldnt balance in time. Total bs.

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

And if Denver didn't cover the half point in the 2H, you think you'd get a refund? Hell no.

MastaB
    MastaB's Avatar Become A Pro!

bad lines are subject to cancel, it does suck. How much did you put on it?

NBAStats
    NBAStats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

If you mean that you bet Denver -.5 for the game right before the fourth quarter started, then you had zero chance of ever cashing that bet. If you find a blatantly bad line, then don't bother wasting your time getting all excited about it.

blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

If the odds were -110, that was just a bad line. Considering the line should be -9.5

alittlemoresound

$110... talked 2 five different dudes... and they all told me different stories.. they said nothing will change.. the bet was cancelled due to a "bad" line ?..... i dunno man... what else can i do

NBAStats

You can stop wasting your time and move on. Every reputable book voids bet like those when an egregious error is made putting out a line. Nothing wrong with shopping for a line, but betting a blatantly bad one is a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by alittlemoresound View Post
    $110... talked 2 five different dudes... and they all told me different stories.. they said nothing will change.. the bet was cancelled due to a "bad" line ?..... i dunno man... what else can i do

alittlemoresound

yea it just sucks to sit through the 4th Q thinking ur winning the whole time ! haha lets get some good picks on the board tomorrow guys!

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Im confused, when you made that live bet, was it for a certain quarter or what, or how much was Denver ahead at that time?

NBAStats

Denver was ahead by 11 at the end of the 3rd and he bet them at -.5 for the game.

alittlemoresound

i made the bet when denver was up by 8. early in the 4th Q. game was at a commercial. so i checked in progress bets. i see denver -.5. i refresh 3 times just to make sure... i made a 110$ bet. confirmed if. saw it in my open bets. the entire game goes by. i check my winnings. and a weird little message says "bad line". and it deletes my ticket from my screen!

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

that was a bad line, there was no way u were gonna get that money

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

i made the bet when denver was up by 8. early in the 4th Q. game was at a commercial. so i checked in progress bets. i see denver -.5. i refresh 3 times just to make sure... i made a 110$ bet. confirmed if. saw it in my open bets. the entire game goes by. i check my winnings. and a weird little message says "bad line". and it deletes my ticket from my screen!
    If they were up by 8 and the 4th quarter had already started and the line was -.5 for the game then that was a bad line considering Denver was already favored by 5.5 for the game. Now if before the 4th quarter the line read Denver -.5 for the quarter with them already up, then that would have sounded legit.

BranGor
    BranGor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Your entire roll was $110?

alittlemoresound

yea i have multiple acounts... and i was logged in to my new one! so i decided to risk it all! i guess this is still good luck for me. denver woulda cashed at -8.5 anyways... ill get em tomorow...betting more than $110 next time

BranGor
    BranGor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

yea i have multiple acounts... and i was logged in to my new one! so i decided to risk it all! i guess this is still good luck for me. denver woulda cashed at -8.5 anyways... ill get em tomorow...betting more than $110 next time
    Oic, best of luck as always

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Bookmaker always has bad lines. Take a look at their soccer lines.

Climate
    Climate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

What did you expect? I am not knocking you too much, but -.5 on a 5 point favorite in the 4th quarter leading by 8?

-.5 for the game is -900 or so at this point. You should know this, and it's fairly obvious you do because you bet it for your balance.

I would love this kind of bet also, but they almost always get voided, and while you can't get your mistakes voided, the book has the power to void theirs. Just the way it is.

Even though you may not love the book, you have to allow yourself to look at it from their perspective. They can't just give money away, unfortunately. I can't portray them as villains on this one.

sinkhole
    sinkhole's Avatar Become A Pro!

delete this noob tread

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Well, it explains why his entire bank roll is $110.00

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

this is bullshit....i called supervisor and they said its a bad line..
    At the end of 3 quarters, Denver was leading Golden State 98-87 and Denver was a 5 1/2 point favorite to start the game.

You jump on an obviously wrong line and bet Denver -0.5 points for the game even though you knew they were up by 11 and then complain and say its bullshit that Bookmaker voided the bet.

While there's nothing technically wrong with you taking a clear and obvious shot against the book, I feel Bookmaker should remove the $110 from your account as a penalty for you starting this RIDICULOUS thread.

If I were the manager of Bookmaker, I would terminate your account and tell you your business was no longer welcome.

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

The fact that your entire bankroll was/is $110 is the funniest part of this thread. I couldnt care about the rest of the thread. $110

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The fact that your entire bankroll was/is $110 is the funniest part of this thread. I couldnt care about the rest of the thread. $110
    agree

emoney
    emoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Clearly a bad line. Not only a waste of your time, but now ours too.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

What would have happened if he LOST the bet

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    what do you think?

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    agree
    give the guy a break, judging by the fact that he thought he was going to cash in on this tells you he is a rookie gambler

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    considering nobody bet GS at +.5, bookmaker pulls in a few hundred thousand bucks on that one bet.........could be a set up. but then you have to figure all the calls they must have gotten after the fact might not make it worth it.

Types
    Jugs this BIG
    Types's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Gotta start some where, sorry about your bet cancel.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    this

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why you guys knocking on alittlemoresound?
    So what if his bankroll was $110 bucks, all he was doing was asking a question. Pm me alittlemoresound I will tell you what to tell them. I had this happen in the past and got paid on it.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

A bunch of jerks in this thread.

I bet there are many more with betting stipends equal to or less than what this guy has. Who cares? Its about winning, not how much you won.

And BigD
    .. you have never posted a play, and thus your opinion on all things betting is irrelevant as for as I'm concerned. Are you going to FADE me today? I got a a few plays for you. FADE me to a million. Jerk.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Hey im not knocking the guy for no reason. He bet an obviously bad line and $110 is not a bankroll. Sorry if people are upset but its true.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Whoever was running bookmakers live/quarters last night on that game was retarded.

That was an obvious mistake though.

123 Last