lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Don’t you think he could take a bad team in the east into a playoff spot tho?
    Probably.

jm8122
    jm8122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11921

Miami HEAT

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Quote Originally Posted by jm8122 View Post
    Miami HEAT
    yup its looking like it or ORL or somewhere

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by keely85 View Post
    Kinda shocked a mid level team like Boston or Milwaukee didn’t try for him. Hearing Raps wouldn’t trade SIAKEM for him was pretty odd to me. I see Siakem getting a huge pay day in a year or two and being mediocre.
    bucks are really missing out. look how successful okc was with kd and russ. they made one final and were up 3-1 in a wcf. everyone somehow seems to forget that. russ and the freak would be amazing. especially with a more settled russ that has a main option again. and kd used russ as a crutch not to take over in key moments and never had a coach say "russ, pass the ball to kd."

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

Russ is a Rocket. Swap for Paul.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    more than a swap. westbrook owns cp

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    Russ for CP3 is the same as I'll give you my dented can of peas for your twice dented can of peas. If CP3 had a problem with how many shots Harden takes, then how does anyone think that Russ is going to handle that situation better.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Didn't think there was a bigger cancer to a team than DeMarcus cousins or Jimmy Butler until this move was made then I remembered westbrick. Daryl Morey just took 60 steps backwards

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

Yeah this is gonna be comedy gold. The two most selfish guys in the league today playing on the same team. Can't wait to see when Westbrook fights Capela for a defensive rebound and then looks off Harden to take it coast to coast

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

Truely awesome summer for Presti btw. Thunder will be back on their feet in no time.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

If Houston were intent on getting a terrible shooter, they were better off trading for Wiggins

shadymcgrady

Okc is going to have a stud in SGA whether they ditch cp3 or not

shadymcgrady

Rockets implosion watch is going to be great this year, can't wait for the two human cigars to out cancer each other

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Westbrook announced in news conference he will be playing off the ball. how will a non shooter be successful playing off the ball in houston's offense? a guy that averaged over 10 assists the last 3 years? harden can score 40 from 2 guard position easily. looks like d'antoni's last year in houston coming up.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Westbrook announced in news conference he will be playing off the ball. how will a non shooter be successful playing off the ball in houston's offense? a guy that averaged over 10 assists the last 3 years? harden can score 40 from 2 guard position easily. looks like d'antoni's last year in houston coming up.
    hes going to have to work on his shot which hes probably doing right now

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    hes going to have to work on his shot which hes probably doing right now
    they are all fools if so. Scottie Pippen handled the ball for michael jordan as he was a great all around player. russ can do the same for harden. harden obv not jordan, but an offensive scoring genius. he can average 30+ from the 2 guard spot. for a team that never played team ball since the d'antoni/harden pairing, russ can at least distribute to others if he is on ball. if you didn't get the most out of cp3 when he played with harden, how can you expect to get more from russ with the same strategy.

asiagambler

It's real simple, Westbrook and Harden have to play as few minutes together as possible. That is the key to Houston's success.

D'antoni also needs to play faster and utilize Westbrook's strength which is running the break

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    It's real simple, Westbrook and Harden have to play as few minutes together as possible. That is the key to Houston's success.

D'antoni also needs to play faster and utilize Westbrook's strength which is running the break
    didn't we think the same about cp3? in the playoffs rotations tighten and you need your best guys on the floor. russ playing the 1 and harden playing the 2 enables that. Harden needs to become a closer. any mvp should be the go to guy late in the game. here you have 2 mvp's that no one trusts in the last 4 minutes of a game. Harden has the ability to draw a double, and make good plays late in games. If he can't become that, houston is hopeless and d'antoni time should be up. harden with his body has to bring the ball inside and do some of the things kawhi does. not just live and die hoping to get fouled on jumpers. he is big enough to bang in the post with any guard. i remember mark jackson being a very tough cover down low for any pg with his strength for his size. harden can do the same, but he prefers finesse.

asiagambler

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    didn't we think the same about cp3? in the playoffs rotations tighten and you need your best guys on the floor. russ playing the 1 and harden playing the 2 enables that. Harden needs to become a closer. any mvp should be the go to guy late in the game. here you have 2 mvp's that no one trusts in the last 4 minutes of a game. Harden has the ability to draw a double, and make good plays late in games. If he can't become that, houston is hopeless and d'antoni time should be up. harden with his body has to bring the ball inside and do some of the things kawhi does. not just live and die hoping to get fouled on jumpers. he is big enough to bang in the post with any guard. i remember mark jackson being a very tough cover down low for any pg with his strength for his size. harden can do the same, but he prefers finesse.
    Yes but Paul is a much better shooter. I just don't see how this pairing can work long term, maybe they can prove me wrong. At least they seem to like each other though, doesn't seem like Westbrook likes too many of his fellow players in the league

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Yes but Paul is a much better shooter. I just don't see how this pairing can work long term, maybe they can prove me wrong. At least they seem to like each other though, doesn't seem like Westbrook likes too many of his fellow players in the league
    there is only one way this works and it will not be easy. russ has to play pg.i think with kd, russ was eager to prove he is great as well. seeing the way he played with PG shows he doesn't mind taking a step back. and i still want to know why d'antoni doesn't think harden can dominate the game from a sg position.. heard of kobe, michael jordan, dwade?? harden is a better scorer than 2 of those guys that led their teams to championships.

First 123