thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't see Reddish as being better than Culver but I do think he has the upside to be considered ahead of Hunter, Hunter is such a low risk pick I think he gets taken ahead of Reddish. Reddish seemed to really hurt his draft stock playing hurt in the tournament.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I think culver could be a all star type player if he puts the work in.

thomorino

Culver's abillity to finish at the hoop and his athleticism are much better than Hunter's - Virginia also has a reputation for maxing players out so I don't think NBA teams will look at Virgina players as being a whole lot more than what they've already seen.

2daBank

I would’nt trust uva players.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    While I agree w that I’d say I didn’t love Leonard’s offensive game at sdst either, he looked like he was gonna be a great lock down defender but nobody really saw him blossoming into the kind of talent he did. If these guys willing to work a lot of them have the talent to exceed expectations. Just a matter of if they really wanna be great or they just happy getting by on ability they have and just earning a nice living.
    Leonard got drafted to Spurs bro. some guys are destined for greatness but some are products of their environment. going through diff management & coaches every year with a top 5 team versus having stability with the elite franchises can def make or break a lil 18 year old kid.

a recent example is Markelle Fultz. that boy was so good in college. there was nothing wrong with his jumper. they messed his whole shit up though lol. weird

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    Leonard got drafted to Spurs bro. some guys are destined for greatness but some are products of their environment. going through diff management & coaches every year with a top 5 team versus having stability with the elite franchises can def make or break a lil 18 year old kid.

a recent example is Markelle Fultz. that boy was so good in college. there was nothing wrong with his jumper. they messed his whole shit up though lol. weird
    He got taken like 15th! Nobody saw the upside he ended up becoming. Just saying some others have similar ability, just a matter of putting the work in. You can improve your shot and various other things, if you got the things that can’t be taught then it just comes down to work ethic. Being drafted by a good organization definately helps. Far as Fultz goes I thought he was a horrible pick to begin with! He didn’t even get his team into the tourney did he?? If you don’t make a college team at least decent I question your ability!!

thomorino

I don't think Fultz was that good in college, his team was horrible. His shot got modified because he had some surgical procedure but their was something off mentally with Fultz too, Philadelphia really hurt themselves taking him ahead of Tatum. Fultz obviously has talent though it will be interesting to see what happens in Orlando.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I don't think Fultz was that good in college, his team was horrible. His shot got modified because he had some surgical procedure but their was something off mentally with Fultz too, Philadelphia really hurt themselves taking him ahead of Tatum. Fultz obviously has talent though it will be interesting to see what happens in Orlando.
    Damn. We agreeing far too much tonight.

sosawestbrook

Fultz was amazing in college. He was the only talent on that Washington team. nobody else was even gonna sniff at a chance to play in the league. they played zone on em every game or doubled Fultz. he couldn't do anything but still had good numbers. his jumpshot was beautiful.

he was in line to be the next elite point guard in the league. Philly moved up from 3 to grab him. and thats in a draft that will go down in history as one of the best probably. tons of talent and the story hasn't been completely written yet with a couple guys still evolving. that sucks but at the end of the day, that franchise made it work on previous draft picks so they won't play the 'what if' game too much

thomorino

Fultz was amazing in college. He was the only talent on that Washington team. nobody else was even gonna sniff at a chance to play in the league. they played zone on em every game or doubled Fultz. he couldn't do anything but still had good numbers. his jumpshot was beautiful.

he was in line to be the next elite point guard in the league. Philly moved up from 3 to grab him. and thats in a draft that will go down in history as one of the best probably. tons of talent and the story hasn't been completely written yet with a couple guys still evolving. that sucks but at the end of the day, that franchise made it work on previous draft picks so they won't play the 'what if' game too much
    There's no question he wasn't on a very good team and the team was young but I just didn't see anything special from him, I mean his team was getting blown out by weak pac 12 teams.

2daBank

Bro. You on crack. Lol. Goodnight

sosawestbrook

He got taken like 15th! Nobody saw the upside he ended up becoming. Just saying some others have similar ability, just a matter of putting the work in. You can improve your shot and various other things, if you got the things that can’t be taught then it just comes down to work ethic. Being drafted by a good organization definately helps. Far as Fultz goes I thought he was a horrible pick to begin with! He didn’t even get his team into the tourney did he?? If you don’t make a college team at least decent I question your ability!!
    thats what Im saying though. he went to a great organization because he was drafted later on in draft. less pressure. far better environment to develop in. does Leonard groom into the type of player he is today if he was drafted top 5 to Orlando? who knows. but its food for thought

sosawestbrook

idk. wouldn't make much sense to draft him #1 if he was horrible.

if team success is a heavy factor in whether or not guys get drafted then whats to say for Hunter? he's a champion.

or Ben Simmons? his LSU team was horrible

Deandre ayton? arizona was knocked out 1st rd.

trae young? Oklahoma team was garbage.

collin sexton? jaren Jackson?

don't know how much weight I wanna hold on to team success when I know chances are Fultz went to Washington cuz he was getting paid big cash under the table from Lorenzo Romar.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Fultz team went 9-22 his one year of college with him playing 35 minutes a game, and the ball going thru him every possession. He was a terrible pick.

Don't ever pick losers. Ben Simmons also lead his team nowhere during his 1 year of college, and the 76ers also took him, and he's been a bust. Still can't shoot. Won't ever be able to shoot.

76ers will go back to being trash after JJ and Butler leave. Embiid is there only good player and he's a heartless injury waiting to happen. Complete clown franchise

2daBank

thats what Im saying though. he went to a great organization because he was drafted later on in draft. less pressure. far better environment to develop in. does Leonard groom into the type of player he is today if he was drafted top 5 to Orlando? who knows. but its food for thought
    Oh I def agree to a extent. Like you said we dont know. Some guys are simply more driven and do what it takes to succeed, going to a better team w better structure and coaching obviously a great benefit but at same time i think some guys would fail/not live up to expectations and some would succeed/surpass them regardless where they go.

I’m not even knocking those who don’t cause hell they gettin a lot of money either way, real easy not to see any reason to work harder. Some are wired different tho and driven to be the best.

Anyways i really gotta hit the hey. Goodnight

2daBank

idk. wouldn't make much sense to draft him #1 if he was horrible.

if team success is a heavy factor in whether or not guys get drafted then whats to say for Hunter? he's a champion.

or Ben Simmons? his LSU team was horrible

Deandre ayton? arizona was knocked out 1st rd.

trae young? Oklahoma team was garbage.

collin sexton? jaren Jackson?

don't know how much weight I wanna hold on to team success when I know chances are Fultz went to Washington cuz he was getting paid big cash under the table from Lorenzo Romar.
    I was actually gonna mention Simmons in my post bout Fultz and.m college. That why I’m still not sold on Simmons either. You can’t lead a team into the dance I have questions. You should’nt need anything around you to elevate a team to the tourney. Now advancing much in tourney a different story, but getting there isn’t that hard!!

Sooners went to dance. I think sexon’s bama team did too didn’t they?

Anyways, I’ll see your response 2marro. I really gotta get some sleep!! Lol

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Fultz team went 9-22 his one year of college with him playing 35 minutes a game, and the ball going thru him every possession. He was a terrible pick.

Don't ever pick losers. Ben Simmons also lead his team nowhere during his 1 year of college, and the 76ers also took him, and he's been a bust. Still can't shoot. Won't ever be able to shoot.

76ers will go back to being trash after JJ and Butler leave. Embiid is there only good player and he's a heartless injury waiting to happen. Complete clown franchise
    of course its a terrible pick when you got hindsight dude. every GM in the world viewed Fultz as a star at the time. find me one team that said he wasn't the unanimous #1 pick? same with Ben Simmons?

sosawestbrook

I was actually gonna mention Simmons in my post bout Fultz and.m college. That why I’m still not sold on Simmons either. You can’t lead a team into the dance I have questions. You should’nt need anything around you to elevate a team to the tourney. Now advancing much in tourney a different story, but getting there isn’t that hard!!

Sooners went to dance. I think sexon’s bama team did too didn’t they?

Anyways, I’ll see your response 2marro. I really gotta get some sleep!! Lol
    I know im just so damn entertaining but try to get some shut eye bro lol
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave sosawestbrook 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

every GM in the world viewed Fultz as a star at the time. find me one team that said he wasn't the unanimous #1 pick?
    Obviously the Celtics since they were more than happy to trade down and take Tatum

thomorino

I think it makes sense for the Bulls to trade up and get Culver at the 5th spot, then Cleveland can still get Hunter at the 7 since Phoenix needs a point guard, Cleveland reportedly wants Zak Lavine.

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Obviously the Celtics since they were more than happy to trade down and take Tatum
    they were gonna take him. read the articles leading up to the draft.

Philly moved up cuz LA was gonna snatch him #2

not to mention Ainge is a draft asset craving lunatic

the missing point in this entire discussion is that there is a highly likely chance he went to Washington because he was getting paid. he got offers from every school you could think of. he was a star in the making stuck at a college he probably didn't want to be at. forgive him for not willing his team to wins he was facing off against Oregon state on a Tuesday night in a game that no one gives a F about unless he drops 40.

sosawestbrook

I think it makes sense for the Bulls to trade up and get Culver at the 5th spot, then Cleveland can still get Hunter at the 7 since Phoenix needs a point guard, Cleveland reportedly wants Zak Lavine.
    why the hell are Bulls trying to move Lavine? I read they were willing to include him in a deal to Pels for the #4 pick too. crazy

thomorino

why the hell are Bulls trying to move Lavine? I read they were willing to include him in a deal to Pels for the #4 pick too. crazy
    Its smart for the Bulls to move Lavine since they aren't going to be good for a number of years, they might as well move anyone who can get them better draft picks, Cleveland apparently wants Lavine and might be willing to swap picks with chicago - the Bulls all reports are want Culver

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    How about quoting the place you bet at on this $50 max stuff like a normal human? Not like anyone can pull up a screen and line shop idiot.
    I've never seen him claim to bet enormous amounts. Maybe he has, but individual bet sizes shouldn't matter.

You are right about Heritage though. They do not like players who win often with large amounts. Very sad experience with them.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

I like this play too

thomorino

I don't bet that often at Heritage, I've mostly just bet some future wagers there.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Good bet. Should hit.

Sol Diablo
    Sol Diablo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Phoenix and Chicago, both want a point guard and want Garland
    If PHX goes PG, I think it will be Coby White.

Garland is a Rich Paul guy. Bledsoe and his act tainted that relationship. I don't see PHX or New Orleans going after any Rich Paul guys in the near future. For obvious reasons.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    I've never seen him claim to bet enormous amounts. Maybe he has, but individual bet sizes shouldn't matter.

You are right about Heritage though. They do not like players who win often with large amounts. Very sad experience with them.
    Heritage is garbage. Quick to limit.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

ny knicks gonna trade up to #1 at draft night! you heard it first.
    zion must be a knicks. pelicans is too small to keep zion. and of course too dumb.
    it's like mj and chicago. when bulls drafted mj, they were hot garbage but chicago is big city and market!
    that AD trade to lakers is just a smoke screen.
    and 2nd option is atlanta hawks, they are bigger city and market than NO pelicans!
    Last edited by play4win; 06-20-19 at 08:59 AM. Reason: $

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

lol that teams actually consider taking anyone from virginia

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

The team that might consider taking him in the top 5 is Cleveland since Gilbert is a moron and they aren't likely to take a point guard. Phoenix and Chicago are both desperate for a point guard I think they offer Cleveland a nice package if Garland or Culver falls to 5.
    That'd be my only concern with this bet too. Gilbert is a complete moron and his team has botched pick after pick. That being said, Gilbert just was released from the hospital today, so hopefully he hasn't been involved. Additionally, John Beilein should favor Culver, who posted 22, 4 & 4 as the Raiders decimated the Wolverines a few months ago. GL!

thomorino

The Bulls are desperate for Culver it appears so even if Culver drops to 5 and Cleveland wants Hunter Cleveland likely trades down since Phoenix is likely going to take a point guard.

sosawestbrook

here we go boys should be a fun draft

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Wow. Fuk. Hawks just put together a package for the Pelicans to take Hunter at #4.

First 12345 Last