SmokingKing
    SmokingKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1126

Disillusioned Conference Finals

had a nice game 1(went 2-0) and part of game 2(went 1-1).. but ever since then 0 for my last 4 to go 3-5 in the conference finals. maybe im overthinking it or the weed is finally messing with my brain but its been a disappointing round to say the least... i was hoping for 6 games in the WCF and the Bucks/Rap series has been a little more entertaining but nothing extraodrinary. had my best run ever in the playoffs until this mishap. im still ahead a little bit but im starting to think the playoffs is finally running its course and the Warriors will eventually 3peat. this Warriors dynasty is always getting compared to the Bulls and i wouldnt be suprised if they get the honor of being the first team since 1998 to 3 peat. it was 21 years in the making. Steve Kerr is the link that is making it happen.

anyway, i was hoping for a more suspenseful ECF and it could still be possible.. but this would have to happen.. Raptors win game 5. Bucks win game 6. and game 7 anything goes. but with the way ive been calling games as of late which has been a big pile of shit. i wouldnt be surprised if it becomes predictable or maybe the big surprise will be saved for game 7 when the Raptors stun Bucks in game 7. i dont know anymore and im almost starting not to care. if it does come down to game 7 then i may just play the Raptors on the ML... i'd take a shot at Rap in game 5 but i feel like game 5 and 6 is just extra fluff it dont mean shit..

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Lakers 3 peat?

That WCF from an entertainment standpoint was just bad. Dame Lillard where you at? Bucks vs Raptors was trending that way too but it’s evened up now & a lot more interesting.

I haven’t bet since game 1 Portland vs State. I’ve never bet frequently throughout any NBA playoffs abut I would think it’s tougher to pick sides as you get farther along. The surprise element is gone, frauds are exposed & the real rise up.

SmokingKing

oh yeah man how could i forget... the shaq era. phil jackson the master of 3peats. just crazy that Kerr can do the same as Phil did.

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

It will go 7 games

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

But yes nobody can beat the Warriors now even without KD and Cousins thats how strong they are

SmokingKing

yeah the Warriors bench is starting to pick up the slack a bit even tho not as strong as it once was.. McKinnie, Cook and Bell are improving game by game. Livingston was always in the shadow of Barnes but i think he was the more underrated role player than Barnes was..

Iggy and Green are the guts of that team, the emotional leaders, the heartbeat, the tonesetters. Curry and Klay are the brains. they'll pick you apart with their smarts and versatility. Warriors dont really need KD but he is there to bail them out when the others are slacking such as the last two Finals especially with Curry hes been mostly underwhelming in the Finals. Klay has been the 2nd best player in these Warriors Finals behind Durant. and most importantly the glue that holds this team together... Steve Kerr. i think if Steve Kerr wasnt coaching the Warriors would have only have half the nba titles or less with Mark Jackson.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Warriors bench played well against Portland who is an awful defensive team & overall just a terrible matchup. Both Raptors and Bucks have top notch defenses. That Warriors bench will be irrelevant again in Finals.

The only real storyline left is the whether or not Steph Curry finally grabs his sought after Finals MVP after 4 titles. I can see him doing that if it’s Raptors. If it’s Bucks? Idk. I’m not giving Warriors the clear cut victory over those guys. They’ll shut down that bench & make it way tougher on Steph then Portland’s trash efforts. Don’t forget Rockets shut him down for 4.75/6 games. KD goes down & he starts balling? That’s off momentum. And we saw how spectacular Dame was riding an emotional high round 1 then faded. But Steph finished that series like a killer. I wanna see him finally get his

If KD plays throw a corkscrew in it all. Party pooper. I’d rather see Warriors do it without him & send that chump packing to the east coast.