Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Are you guys still gonna bet against the Warriors when KD and Boogie come back?

A guy like Cousins doesn't just sit out and collect a ring. He will play on 1 leg if he has to. Watch. KD is obviously not gonna sit out during a 3 peat.

Lots of knee jerk reactions on here. You got 90% of SBR on the Rockets to beat the Warriors for God-knows-why. Warriors were a lock to win a ring from the moment they added Cousins. Once he's unleashed in the NBA finals, even for brief moments, even for 25 minutes a night, you'll see why he's the best big man in the game.

Been saying it all along, it's team USA vs the rest of the NBA. Rest in peace.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

No shit dude, everyone knows a healthy warriors team is by far the best in the NBA.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    No shit dude, everyone knows a healthy warriors team is by far the best in the NBA.
    Me and you know. Look how many people on this site bet on Houston to win the series or win it all. Wasn't even close. Refs handed Houston so many wack calls, just because of their sheer annoyance and complaining 24/7, otherwise that series would be over in 4/5. Look how many people are saying the Bucks will win it all.

Reality sets in quick.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

KD is looking for homes in New Orleans today.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Durant has already checked out

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I’d rather they didn’t come back so I can keep betting them, who the hell wants to deal w a bigger spread when they perfectly capable of beating blazers without them?? Plus I like watching them better without those 2.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Durant has already checked out
    You think his ego could take them winning another ring without him? Surely he will come back just to avoid that!!

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

“A guy like cousins”

Please, tell me more about Demarcus Cousins and his integrity / competitiveness / whatever you’re making reference to.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You think his ego could take them winning another ring without him? Surely he will come back just to avoid that!!
    Exactly! No way in hell kd doesn’t return. Problem is, the damage is already done. The more they win without him, the more it highlights what Draymon told kd earlier this season, “we don’t need you!”

Turns out Greene was probably correct, but kd will still return. He’s fragile and couldn’t take not being apart of the finals

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

cousins injured himself chasing down a steal... only a matter of time till the next one

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    “A guy like cousins”

Please, tell me more about Demarcus Cousins and his integrity / competitiveness / whatever you’re making reference to.
    Incredibly fair question, really curious myself. Dude a clown and they damn sure don’t need him.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

Warriors won against the Rockets fair and square but it was anything but convincing in my eyes. Game 1 was close. Game 2 wasn't as close as the score, I'll concede that but Game 3, 4, 5, 6 all close games. Even Game 5 before Durant got hurt, it was a 3 point game and Warriors had been up by 20 in the 1st half.

They are still the best team but they have flaws. Their bench is still terrible. They're still prone to silly turnovers. Durant still messes up the team chemistry and makes Curry and Thompson worse when he's on the floor. I think Cousins would do more harm than good at this point because he's a bit of a hothead and I can't believe he's 100% healthy after a torn quad. Would he even be that useful in the Finals if against the Bucks? They will go small with Giannis at center

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Warriors won against the Rockets fair and square but it was anything but convincing in my eyes. Game 1 was close. Game 2 wasn't as close as the score, I'll concede that but Game 3, 4, 5, 6 all close games. Even Game 5 before Durant got hurt, it was a 3 point game and Warriors had been up by 20 in the 1st half.

They are still the best team but they have flaws. Their bench is still terrible. They're still prone to silly turnovers. Durant still messes up the team chemistry and makes Curry and Thompson worse when he's on the floor. I think Cousins would do more harm than good at this point because he's a bit of a hothead and I can't believe he's 100% healthy after a torn quad. Would he even be that useful in the Finals if against the Bucks? They will go small with Giannis at center
    Houston absolutely gave away a great chance to win game 1 with all their flopping and bitching. Warriors were ripe to be beat that game but just another year of rockets being the rockets, lifetime losers.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Houston absolutely gave away a great chance to win game 1 with all their flopping and bitching. Warriors were ripe to be beat that game but just another year of rockets being the rockets, lifetime losers.
    Absolutely. Shame on me for believing in them!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Yes. They will lose games so they can play more home games for more revenue. Owners are not stupid.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

most did not think GSW would lose with a full team, I had doubts though and still do

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

This guy talk about Boogie Cousins like he’s the Warriors saving grace.

Bro if they win another title it won’t be because of Boogie fooking Cousins.

The only game where Warriors look superior to Rockets was game 6. You put Boogie Cousins in that game & its a different outcome. You gonna play through him in post? Ok then no big game for Steph. Switch screens on Harden? BBQ chicken all day

If Warriors win it’s because they are the best team in basketball & one of the best in history. A guy like Boogie can contribute in small chunks but his addition to this team is virtually irrelevant

Goat Milk

Cousins 2nd game off a quad tear? Abuses the likes of Gasol and Ibaka. 6 dimes for a big man and a double double in limited minutes.

Just bumping this for the disrespect.

Ppl still telling me KD not coming back

stop hoping and praying

i fukkin hate the warriors

I can't stand the team they put together and their shady ass contracts

but it is what it is

an anamaly in nba history

with cousins it makes them unbeattable

kd and klay and steph would already beat the raptors by themselves. Irving Love and Lebron had 0% chance.

Toronto's only chance now is thompson got injured.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

For the NBA product, GSW winning will kill the sport further. No one wants to see these super teams, there is no fun watching the same team every year win. You've already read extremely bad ratings of NBA playoffs thus far, it will only get worse next year if GSW wins.

If Toronto wins, NBA might see a small bump in more viewership. GSW though, hurts the sport. Currently, myself and many others see the NBA as a garbage product. No competition.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    For the NBA product, GSW winning will kill the sport further. No one wants to see these super teams, there is no fun watching the same team every year win. You've already read extremely bad ratings of NBA playoffs thus far, it will only get worse next year if GSW wins.

If Toronto wins, NBA might see a small bump in more viewership. GSW though, hurts the sport. Currently, myself and many others see the NBA as a garbage product. No competition.
    The LA teams, and NY will make big moves which will increase viewership. Kawhi heading to LA, just a matter of which squad. If Lebron makes it back to the playoffs then ratings go back up. The NBA will be just fine with the Warriors continuing to win. People watch just to root against them, just like they do with the Pats. People hate winners. Just like Trump. Always gonna be sore miserable losers out there rooting for the successful to falter.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by goat milk View Post
    cousins 2nd game off a quad tear? Abuses the likes of gasol and ibaka. 6 dimes for a big man and a double double in limited minutes.

Just bumping this for the disrespect.

Ppl still telling me kd not coming back

Stop hoping and praying

i fukkin hate the warriors

i can't stand the team they put together and their shady ass contracts

but it is what it is

an anamaly in nba history

with cousins it makes them unbeattable

kd and klay and steph would already beat the raptors by themselves. Irving love and lebron had 0% chance.

Toronto's only chance now is thompson got injured.

truth

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Check my post 3 weeks ago

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

the NBA is gonna have you strapped to your fukking couch reading Adrian Woj twitter updates all summer guy.

NBA finals featuring a Raptor team backed by an entire country and one of the biggest hip hop artists in the entire world facing off against the greatest team ever assembled in the history of basketball.

the draft, the lottery, the combine, summer league, free agency, trades

get a clue buddy. NBA is killing it

TV ratings? get a clue guy. means nada

& if you love this game then you will watch the Orlando magic vs Charlotte hornets on a Tuesday fukking night just because

& if you don't then just grab some popcorn when your on the couch while the NBA lures you in because you are thirsty for drama in your life AND THEY ARE LOOKING LIKE A NICE LIL SIP OF GATORADE

get a clue

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    the NBA is gonna have you strapped to your fukking couch reading Adrian Woj twitter updates all summer guy.

NBA finals featuring a Raptor team backed by an entire country and one of the biggest hip hop artists in the entire world facing off against the greatest team ever assembled in the history of basketball.

the draft, the lottery, the combine, summer league, free agency, trades

get a clue buddy. NBA is killing it

TV ratings? get a clue guy. means nada

& if you love this game then you will watch the Orlando magic vs Charlotte hornets on a Tuesday fukking night just because

& if you don't then just grab some popcorn when your on the couch while the NBA lures you in because you are thirsty for drama in your life AND THEY ARE LOOKING LIKE A NICE LIL SIP OF GATORADE

get a clue
    Huge summer coming up. You’re right. NBA is doing just fine. The Zion hype. What does AD do? Kawhi heading to LA. Will it be with Lebron? Where does Kyrie go? Can the Knicks get him? What do they do with the third pick? Culver, Barrett, or trade it. And then of course KD. Does he head to NY after the 3 peat? NY, and LA with a huge summer coming up. The NBA is flourishing. Bucks, Philly up and coming. Denver with a dynamic duo. Boatloads of storylines out there. Even Orlando looking good in the future. KD, AD, Kawhi, and Kyrie the big stories, and all are involved in talks of going to the two biggest markets.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cousins actually helped last night and really not in shape

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Depends on the line we're getting. It is a possibility that I will bet against them again.

STANDARD BET
    STANDARD BET's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1971

Betting GS money line every game of the series. Went small game 1, big last night. Will go big again on game 3, then dial it back a touch for the remainder of the series.

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Me and you know. Look how many people on this site bet on Houston to win the series or win it all. Wasn't even close. Refs handed Houston so many wack calls, just because of their sheer annoyance and complaining 24/7, otherwise that series would be over in 4/5. Look how many people are saying the Bucks will win it all.

Reality sets in quick.
    Bro. 70% of the tickets were on warriors ml and spread games 1 & 2. 70% of the tickets on the warriors to win the series over the Raptors. Not sure where you are coming up with the public / forum is all over Toronto

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by flakeandbake View Post
    Bro. 70% of the tickets were on warriors ml and spread games 1 & 2. 70% of the tickets on the warriors to win the series over the Raptors. Not sure where you are coming up with the public / forum is all over Toronto
    Goat wants us to all think he is the only one on State so when they win the series he can say he took the-300 team and won.

KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    A guy like Cousins doesn't just sit out and collect a ring. He will play on 1 leg if he has to. Watch. KD is obviously not gonna sit out during a 3 peat.

Lots of knee jerk reactions on here. You got 90% of SBR on the Rockets to beat the Warriors for God-knows-why. Warriors were a lock to win a ring from the moment they added Cousins. Once he's unleashed in the NBA finals, even for brief moments, even for 25 minutes a night, you'll see why he's the best big man in the game.

Been saying it all along, it's team USA vs the rest of the NBA. Rest in peace.
    You’re a f•*^%# Einstein homie. You predicted DeMarcus future in the finals and you were right... That’s f•*^%# unbelievable. I’m waiting on KD’s return on gm 3 or 4. I believe that he’s not just gonna sit out on NBA Finals. “I’m Kevin Durant, ya’ll know who I am”

What’s your prediction on Klay’s hamstring? Will he be good togo gm 3?

t dog
    t dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Watch GS win game 3 then KD comes back game 4 and raptors get +6. World jumps on Gs and they win again by 5 or lose the game because of a rusty Kd and calls. Not touching these games. Have a small play GS for the series parlay with an upcoming mma fight but that’s it.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Whoever signs boogie in off season im fading them like a champ...... he is not a superstar

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Goat wants us to all think he is the only one on State so when they win the series he can say he took the-300 team and won.
    You coulda got -120 to win the series after Toronto won game 1. It's not about picking State, it's about the disrespect towards Cousins and Durant. Like the guy above who said "Cousins is irrelevant." Name me another center in the NBA who can make those passes besides Jokic. Cousins was responsible for like a quarter of Golden State's posts last night.... And he's playing on one leg.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by KuLaPhU View Post
    You’re a f•*^%# Einstein homie. You predicted DeMarcus future in the finals and you were right... That’s f•*^%# unbelievable. I’m waiting on KD’s return on gm 3 or 4. I believe that he’s not just gonna sit out on NBA Finals. “I’m Kevin Durant, ya’ll know who I am”

What’s your prediction on Klay’s hamstring? Will he be good togo gm 3?
    Klay will play. He's not sitting out a finals game. Thank you sir. I'm not a warriors fan, but I called Cousins coming back right when he went down and saw it didn't need surgery. Most of the world just forgets. Now you got Stephen A and all these guys on TV talking about Cousins like it's some phenomenon that a guy who's been an All-NBA center his entire career makes a difference. Like that some crazy idea/thought. But you know what? To most people in the world, analysts, and virutally all SBR gamblers, it is a crazy idea.

Just like with Durant. You got 90% of SBR saying he's not coming back the entire playoffs. Now he's virutally guaranteed to come back, and all those people are changing their opinions

Media controls ppl hard as f bro. Go inside the mind of an athlete, and you'll find your answer there.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

I'm out on the Raps when KD comes back for SURE!!!.. Crown em now.. Waste of our time to even watch at this point.. Probably could crown em now without KD..

I don't think the Raptors win a game in Golden pain.. Raptors are in trouble after last night..

They had every chance in the world to win that game and couldn't deliver... Raptors are done!!

12 Last