sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    You coulda got -120 to win the series after Toronto won game 1. It's not about picking State, it's about the disrespect towards Cousins and Durant. Like the guy above who said "Cousins is irrelevant." Name me another center in the NBA who can make those passes besides Jokic. Cousins was responsible for like a quarter of Golden State's posts last night.... And he's playing on one leg.
    uh how about another guy on the same team? their leader in assists? uh Draymond green?

what a clown.

and don't say something dumb like "draymond isn't a center." get real. When Draymond plays the 5 is when we see primetime golden state basketball.

guy runs to his post to talk shit like he has a clue after going 0/36 on all his other bogus threads. fails to mention Quinn cook's huge 4 th quarter shots. Iggy huge shots. Draymond green facilitating.

just wants to be right more then actually provide any real hoop anaylsis.

big poppa pump. flexing his muscles. fukk outta here

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    uh how about another guy on the same team? their leader in assists? uh Draymond green?

what a clown.

and don't say something dumb like "draymond isn't a center." get real. When Draymond plays the 5 is when we see primetime golden state basketball.

guy runs to his post to talk shit like he has a clue after going 0/36 on all his other bogus threads. fails to mention Quinn cook's huge 4 th quarter shots. Iggy huge shots. Draymond green facilitating.

just wants to be right more then actually provide any real hoop anaylsis.

big poppa pump. flexing his muscles. fukk outta here
    Which is why I took Draymond Green to get a triple double in game 1 and game 2 for 3 to 1 odds each? Both posted threads. Lost second game by 1 assist. 3 to 1 odds, I have a fukkin clue. Bedtime for you as usual.

sosawestbrook

Congrats guy. I also saw you post that Warriors were gonna sweep Rockets & that Derozan would single handedly beat Nuggets game 7. Makes me think u haven’t watched a lick of hoops all year.

There’s guys on here killing playoffs since round 1. If you got a clue then where’s the tracker? Or at least post threads that spark discussion. Not this “look at me I know more then you” attention seeking diva trash.

Been here 2 months & I only see a couple guys killing this shit. Everybody else throwing darts or pounding their chest after 1 or 2 wins. Shit is unbelievable. But whatever. To each his own

Peace

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Never said once Warriors would sweep rockets. Said they would dispose of them easily. Was my exact quote. Which they did without Durant.

Could care less if I win or lose

When you disrespect a legend in the making like Cousins I am gonna let you know about it

Bedtime? Or na?

sosawestbrook

Never said once Warriors would sweep rockets. Said they would dispose of them easily. Was my exact quote. Which they did without Durant.

Could care less if I win or lose

When you disrespect a legend in the making like Cousins I am gonna let you know about it

Bedtime? Or na?
    "could care less if I win or lose"

we are on a gambling forum right?

weirdest shit Ive heard in my life wow

peace

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

You coulda got -120 to win the series after Toronto won game 1. It's not about picking State, it's about the disrespect towards Cousins and Durant. Like the guy above who said "Cousins is irrelevant." Name me another center in the NBA who can make those passes besides Jokic. Cousins was responsible for like a quarter of Golden State's posts last night.... And he's playing on one leg.
    Why do you think Cousins is relevant ? He’s not

sosawestbrook

flakeandbake let me help

when did the warriors struggle during this 2019 playoff run? the answer is against Clippers and against Houston right? well why?

because State is a team that thrives off of ball screens, movement and capitalizing on defensive mispositioning

all they did vs Clippers and Houston is play 1 on 1 basketball with Durant. Curry and Thompson and all of their free flowing offense was neutralized. this takes them COMPLETELy out of their element and what made them the force they are today. they still won games because KD is a 50% shooter and their defense makes stops.

well when did State excel you might ask? literally the MOMENT Kd was out of the equation which freed them up to play their brand of basketball again. and of course they do the Rockets dirty and Steph goes bananas. who would've thought

Ok so what does that mean for Cousins? Well Cousins demands the ball and possess an exclusively inside-out game. he plays vertically. get to the basket off the dribble or shoot the spot up jumper. compare this to another big on Warriors in Draymond green who is all over the court screening, rolling, setting screens, handling the ball, dropping it off & CONTRIBUTING to a free flowing offense that once again is gonna capitalize on mistakes by the defense.

Cousins does not possess any where near the MOBILITY that draymond does. Cousins thrives in a slow tempo half court offense. you have to play THROUGH him. he is not a proper ingredient for this recipe of basketball.

but with KD out now and their depth becoming a question, they might HAVE to play through Cousins and abandon the usual playbook. Raptors ran a box and 1 guarding Steph Curry which is the most amazing thing ever because you literally don't see that an where except High school basketball.

this series is a mess as far as im concerned. who the hell knows whats gonna happen. there is too many questions to feel confident picking a side

just some thoughts. idk if that even answers your question

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Unfortunately Goat will be right here. GS will win the war here when all the smoke settles.

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    flakeandbake let me help

when did the warriors struggle during this 2019 playoff run? the answer is against Clippers and against Houston right? well why?

because State is a team that thrives off of ball screens, movement and capitalizing on defensive mispositioning

all they did vs Clippers and Houston is play 1 on 1 basketball with Durant. Curry and Thompson and all of their free flowing offense was neutralized. this takes them COMPLETELy out of their element and what made them the force they are today. they still won games because KD is a 50% shooter and their defense makes stops.

well when did State excel you might ask? literally the MOMENT Kd was out of the equation which freed them up to play their brand of basketball again. and of course they do the Rockets dirty and Steph goes bananas. who would've thought

Ok so what does that mean for Cousins? Well Cousins demands the ball and possess an exclusively inside-out game. he plays vertically. get to the basket off the dribble or shoot the spot up jumper. compare this to another big on Warriors in Draymond green who is all over the court screening, rolling, setting screens, handling the ball, dropping it off & CONTRIBUTING to a free flowing offense that once again is gonna capitalize on mistakes by the defense.

Cousins does not possess any where near the MOBILITY that draymond does. Cousins thrives in a slow tempo half court offense. you have to play THROUGH him. he is not a proper ingredient for this recipe of basketball.

but with KD out now and their depth becoming a question, they might HAVE to play through Cousins and abandon the usual playbook. Raptors ran a box and 1 guarding Steph Curry which is the most amazing thing ever because you literally don't see that an where except High school basketball.

this series is a mess as far as im concerned. who the hell knows whats gonna happen. there is too many questions to feel confident picking a side

just some thoughts. idk if that even answers your question
    Here's a classic guy who plaaayed himself. Wanna come back and explain how Cousins was remotely relevant in this series? He just led to more squares putting their foot in the sand and refusing to bet anything but GSW

First 12