coolguy73739
    coolguy73739's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9574

Why breaking your head on NBA when there's tons of other BB games?

France Pro A:
    Levallois - Chalon Saone : Over 164.5
    Antibes - Elan Bearnais : Under 157.5
    Le Mans - Le Portel : Over 161.5

Argentina Liga A:
    Gimnasia - Quimsa : Over 160.5

coolguy73739

All three winners at France Pro A..
    3-0
    Easy Money..

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16186

How do you find the French Pro A, compared to NBA & Euroleague coolguy? Are the books more on to form? I've only dabbled in the Euro domestic leagues myself (only so many hours in the day!).

coolguy73739

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    How do you find the French Pro A, compared to NBA & Euroleague coolguy? Are the books more on to form? I've only dabbled in the Euro domestic leagues myself (only so many hours in the day!).
    NBA has so much variance in terms of final score that I'm sure bookies having a hard time taking a side.. Although with in-play betting , accumulators & stuff, I'm sure they make up for all the variance losses..
    My model compares Bookies numbers with my own and gives me a big hint on the side bookies are holding onto..
    For some reasons, variance is much lower in other leagues ( those I prefer to play) and hence once bookies side is known to me thru my model, I pound the play with maximum force..
    Form is included in side bookies take, so I don't venture into Form per se..
    You mentioned Euroleague, I find that having much more variance and have burnt my fingers many times so not playing them anymore..
    Good luck with your picks Sir..
    I do read your comments and know that you have a very high BB IQ..

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16186

Always interesting to hear from a fellow BBall bettor! I hear what your saying about NBA... it's changed so much in just the past couple seasons alone. Defense has become so hard that it's just not real basketball anymore -just take it in turns to get a high percentage look. I hear the C(hinese)BA is just the same although I've not seen much of it. Showtime!

I can see myself transitioning fully into European domestic league betting in the near future. Maybe South American (Argentina/ Brazil) leagues, and the Aussie league... all proper basketball leagues!

coolguy73739

3-1 yesterday...
    For Today:
    Argentina Liga A:
    Atenas - Weber Bahia : Over 156.5
    Olimpico - Estudiantes : Under 161.5