SmokingKing
    SmokingKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1126

Let's Smoke Em Playoff Tuesday(game 2)

some questions to ponder. does the zig zag continue? will all the series tonight be tied 1-1 apiece? my answer has to be no. i see at least 1 team going 2-0 and it might be the team you least expect. these are my early impressions... but i do not have a strong lean yet. i'll kkeep you posted

SmokingKing

does the same thing happen to the Magic like it did for the Nets yesterday? I'm going to bet "no"

Magic +10.5
    Magic ML +500(extra small)

i went regular on the Magic ML in game 1 and it was beautiful. Magic have done their job stealing homecourt and can prepare for their home games but that doesnt mean they shouldnt try to take advantage with a 2-0 lead. does that mean they can do it again? not necessarily but its the Raptors so anything can happen. the Raptors are a team that starts slow in the playoffs and turn it up when its too late or... they'll just quit when they go down 0-2. i doubt that happens so i most likely see it tied 1-1 but grabbing ML too just in case. Raptors are a not team that likes to cover double digit spreads.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5712

Raptors are a solid 2H team. Took the points. Won't be surprised if they win SU.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

People just don't respect the Magic. They might have the best centre in the league.

IBetYou

Jokic will no doubt be the best some day, but for now he needs seasoning.

SmokingKing

add

Blazers -1(small)

couldve got them when they dropped to pick em , but back up to -1 now. -115 ML now. i'll just bet the ML live +200 or more if possible

SmokingKing

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    People just don't respect the Magic. They might have the best centre in the league.
    i see series upset potential with the Magic, some good young talent on this team. you know damn well Kawhi aint going to go all out to sacrifice his body to win a title for the Raptors. he is leaving after this season. some may say well he could boost market value if he does win a championship... nah i dont buy it. Raptors have been lucky to advance as far as they did last couple years. 1st or 2nd round exit imo

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by SmokingKing View Post
    i see series upset potential with the Magic, some good young talent on this team. you know damn well Kawhi aint going to go all out to sacrifice his body to win a title for the Raptors. he is leaving after this season. some may say well he could boost market value if he does win a championship... nah i dont buy it. Raptors have been lucky to advance as far as they did last couple years. 1st or 2nd round exit imo
    This Raptors team is brand new. No sense in comparing them with past editions when Leonard has replaced DeRozan and Gasol has replaced JV, not to mention Siakam's emergence.

I think they win the East. Magic will give them a good series though.

IBetYou

Lowry is the one constant for them. Bigtime choker every post-season, particularly in game 1s for some reason. He's tough but ultimately he's not great at any one thing. Good set-up guard like tj.mcconnell, not worthy of his contract.

SmokingKing

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    This Raptors team is brand new. No sense in comparing them with past editions when Leonard has replaced DeRozan and Gasol has replaced JV, not to mention Siakam's emergence.

I think they win the East. Magic will give them a good series though.
    Still wide open.. honestly think any team except the Pistons has a chance. i got Celtics with the coaching and vet players and experience. Bucks are my 2nd pick. Budenhozer also a good coach. he has his best squad he's coached even better than the team he had in Atlanta but a little young. Bucks and C's are my top two to represent East.

SmokingKing

Spurs will dominate at home and go up 3-1. i think the real road team Spurs show up tonight.

Nuggets -7(small)
    Last edited by SmokingKing; 04-16-19 at 06:44 PM.

SmokingKing

there we have it.

blazers go up 2-0. magic maybe(?) go up 2-0. bucks and celtics go up 2-0. the only 1st round teams that will go 2-0.

GL all

SmokingKing

should have waited. Magic now +11 and +600 ML...

line is more than game 1 because of the zig zag effect. everyone expects Raptors to pounce tonight

SmokingKing

Magic +2.5 2nd half. small play

SmokingKing

Blazers are an +1 dog now just what i need. home playoff dog lets fuckin bark. here we go again. gonna need the late night game to cut some of my losses...

adding Blazers -105 (small)

will live play this

SmokingKing

add Blazers +225 ML Small

SmokingKing

one more quarter. lets finish!!

degennn
    degennn's Avatar Become A Pro!