HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

Cavs are the real deal, defense stellar in the 2nd half!!!

genius
    genius's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol look at robinson he's bleeding green already

camel
    camel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Susan Boyle is about to crack open her wind pipes.
    Points Awarded:

genius gave camel 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

secret007
    secret007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 332

Mo still sucks lol

genius

Quote Originally Posted by camel View Post
    Susan Boyle is about to crack open her wind pipes.

jennifer hudson too i love that quote lol its over

i think my letter to the cavs woke them up, that pussy shaq did nathen

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by secret007 View Post
    Mo still sucks lol
    If he aint scoring, he's useless out there... He finally got some confidence back and started playing defense. Maybe because he's guarding a smaller Nate Robinson...

genius

that was rude mo

camel
    camel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cheers genius

OH MO - another 3.

genius

good win cav backers im not gonna lie i was a lil scared here i cant wait for the den/gsw game this is gonna be a good night

genius

Quote Originally Posted by camel View Post
    Cheers genius

OH MO - another 3.

you earned those like a muh fukker i was in tears

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    If he aint scoring, he's useless out there... He finally got some confidence back and started playing defense. Maybe because he's guarding a smaller Nate Robinson...
    Mo finally got his swagger back in the 4th. His defense was atrocious tonight, but getting his offense going again will help him a little.

Mac, you gotta give it up to Mike Brown tonight. His defensive adjustment and lineup changes (especially without having a center) were beautiful tonight. It wasn't just the Cavs playing harder, they completely changed how they made nearly every defensive rotation mid-game.

Big clutch 3's by Mo, some nice plays by Delonte, and Varejao once again proving why he is the most underrated player in the league.

Oh yeah, and Bron was Bron.

secret007
    secret007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 332

Comes playoff time, defense wins championship not offense. And Mo

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

William22, ur team played a great game today

williams22

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    William22, ur team played a great game today
    Correction, they played a great 2.5 quarters Luckily they are good enough to have that be enough. Their defense in the first quarter had me close to throwing things through my TV.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    Mo finally got his swagger back in the 4th. His defense was atrocious tonight, but getting his offense going again will help him a little.

Mac, you gotta give it up to Mike Brown tonight. His defensive adjustment and lineup changes (especially without having a center) were beautiful tonight. It wasn't just the Cavs playing harder, they completely changed how they made nearly every defensive rotation mid-game.

Big clutch 3's by Mo, some nice plays by Delonte, and Varejao once again proving why he is the most underrated player in the league.

Oh yeah, and Bron was Bron.
    I agree Williams, this might have been Brown's best coaching effort of the year. He did a great job with his lineup although I'd like to have seen Mo not get as many minute's early especially when he was getting killed.

I'm still not sure if credit can go entirely to the Cav's though because the C's have faded in many 2nd halfs and it could be a result of them being old as dirt.

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats williams your boys looked good

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

What happened in Boston has happened over 7 or 8 times this season in that building. They did the same thing against Magic(2 times)Lakers, Mavs, Hawks(2 times), Philly, Bulls, Suns. Good win for Cleveland but doesnt mean much. Boston is dead in the water. They are a team that can play a couple of good games in a series but cant win the whole series against any half ass team.

JJackson211
    JJackson211's Avatar Become A Pro!

ouch boston killed me

williams22

I agree Williams, this might have been Brown's best coaching effort of the year. He did a great job with his lineup although I'd like to have seen Mo not get as many minute's early especially when he was getting killed.

I'm still not sure if credit can go entirely to the Cav's though because the C's have faded in many 2nd halfs and it could be a result of them being old as dirt.
    Yes they are old, but they are gonna be old in the playoffs too so I don't really see it as an excuse.

Brown was probably a minute or two late in pulling Mo in the first. I have a feeling he was trying to balance the importance of getting a better defender versus possibly hurting Mo's confidence even more.

Regardless, the defensive scheme and lineups were near genius from halftime on. I love seeing Lebron rotating hard and even taking Rondo at times. Also, Varejao does more out there than anyone realizes. He is an absolute master of being a role player.

I'm strongly considering splicing together video of 50 of Lebron's FT makes and 50 of his misses and sending it to him. Have you noticed how casual his form is on the misses? The guy can shoot a basketball, we just need him shooting with perfect form every time.

A couple downsides to tonight's game...
    Shaq may be out for a bit now and we won't have Z for another 25 days or so. JJ is probably happy as can be about it. Also, Jamison is still pressing a little bit. It's funny to watch a former all-star pressing because he wants to impress Lebron and Shaq. Once he settles down he's going to be a huge help. His defensive effort tonight showed that while he may never be a shutdown 1-on-1 defender, he can play smart defense and rotate properly in complex schemes. That's the most important part.

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

great win, what a second half for the cavs w00t!

williams22

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post
    Congrats williams your boys looked good
    Thank you sir, I hope you profited from it

I'll be one very happy man if I never see that 1st quarter defense again though.

Mac4Lyfe

Yes they are old, but they are gonna be old in the playoffs too so I don't really see it as an excuse.

Brown was probably a minute or two late in pulling Mo in the first. I have a feeling he was trying to balance the importance of getting a better defender versus possibly hurting Mo's confidence even more.

Regardless, the defensive scheme and lineups were near genius from halftime on. I love seeing Lebron rotating hard and even taking Rondo at times. Also, Varejao does more out there than anyone realizes. He is an absolute master of being a role player.

I'm strongly considering splicing together video of 50 of Lebron's FT makes and 50 of his misses and sending it to him. Have you noticed how casual his form is on the misses? The guy can shoot a basketball, we just need him shooting with perfect form every time.

A couple downsides to tonight's game...
    Shaq may be out for a bit now and we won't have Z for another 25 days or so. JJ is probably happy as can be about it. Also, Jamison is still pressing a little bit. It's funny to watch a former all-star pressing because he wants to impress Lebron and Shaq. Once he settles down he's going to be a huge help. His defensive effort tonight showed that while he may never be a shutdown 1-on-1 defender, he can play smart defense and rotate properly in complex schemes. That's the most important part.
    I think it's going to be bad news on Shaq. I bet it's a broken bone in the thumb and he's probably out 4-6 weeks. Good news is that Z will be back (cross fingers) and we only need Shaq when/if we play Orlando IMO.

I think Powe is going to do work once he get's his legs and Hickson is a beast he really needs more PT. I'm more concerned with guard play then the bigs. Jamison will play better the more games he get's under his belt.

Verajao is the energizer bunny. He willed the team to play better tonight. He is truly underrated, especially his cut's to the basket on offense. He just give's 110%

williams22

I think it's going to be bad news on Shaq. I bet it's a broken bone in the thumb and he's probably out 4-6 weeks. Good news is that Z will be back (cross fingers) and we only need Shaq when/if we play Orlando IMO.

I think Powe is going to do work once he get's his legs and Hickson is a beast he really needs more PT. I'm more concerned with guard play then the bigs. Jamison will play better the more games he get's under his belt.

Verajao is the energizer bunny. He willed the team to play better tonight. He is truly underrated, especially his cut's to the basket on offense. He just give's 110%
    Delonte and Hickson each had a +/- of +27 tonight....wow. Delonte is playing solid ball now and I believe his personal issues have mellowed out.

It could be good rest for Shaq, although obviously I'd never hope he gets hurt.

By the way, obviously Varejao hustles like hell, but his touch around the rim this year is as good as anyone in the league. He is a master of catching bullets from Lebron and finishing no matter what angle he has.

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you sir, I hope you profited from it

I'll be one very happy man if I never see that 1st quarter defense again though.

Would of im gonna put a contract on Mo, killed my under

Mac4Lyfe

AV is doing a great job catching balls he use to drop years ago. Delonte played great defense. I'm always concerned when a guy has mental problems thus why I think Mike Brown needs to rotate all the guards. Parker hasn't looked good the past couple of games and Moon seems tentative. I'm not sure why Mike Brown isn't playing Boobie at all. At least give him a few minutes each night.

williams22

AV is doing a great job catching balls he use to drop years ago. Delonte played great defense. I'm always concerned when a guy has mental problems thus why I think Mike Brown needs to rotate all the guards. Parker hasn't looked good the past couple of games and Moon seems tentative. I'm not sure why Mike Brown isn't playing Boobie at all. At least give him a few minutes each night.
    AP I can't seem to figure out. To be honest, he looked like he was playing pretty decent defense tonight, Ray just hit everything. Moon isn't a strong offensive player, so against tougher teams he's going to looked tentative on that end. However, you always know what you are getting with him on the defensive end.

I think Boobie isn't going to see much time because while he does play better D, he can't run the offense. Having him on the court forces Lebron to have the ball even more than usual, and Mike Brown doesn't like that.

First 1234