europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Some thoughts and plays

Timberwolves + 5.5 some ML too - I think they have a good chance to cover here even though pistons play decent and home and are much better team now when got healthy and added elington in the lineup for more shooting.. Wolves just have enough talent to take this one even thought they are bad on the road and burned me few times.. After good game yesterday let see if they can carry over...

Spurs - 6 - I think pop will have them ready to beat hawks by 10 or so here.. white can be used to slow down young and hawks can be prone to a lot of to's.. spurs dont play good defense and especially on the road they are not great but after couple wins at home they want to keep momentum for that playoff spot.. Not sure yet if I will play this one since hawks got prince back, collins gtd.. But spurs should cover if they come to play...hawks can be tricky at home though and they do play hard...

Celtics -2.. seems square after they beat gs easily last night ..but i think they carry momentum into tonights game.. Kings cooled off a bit and are missing bagley again..They have enough weapons but if celtics show up they should cover short line..

Bulls +5 - they have enough talent to get this down to the wire.. Philly again without 3 big guys and even though they were hot yesterday in the first half I think no rim protection will hurt them here.. Butler will probably show up in Chicago against old team but I think bulls can make game out of this one and possible make an upset..

Utah - 4.5 - Not sure I will play them since pels play hard and free and snatched some good wins but jazz are better team overall and I think they should win this one.. Pels stole one couple days ago and I think Utah returns the favor here..

I will wait for updated on some players later on and what I end up playing but let me know if you have any thoughts and good luck !
    Points Awarded:

Vulcan300 gave europe_baller 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

europe_baller

timberwolves now +4.5, celtics -3.5.. spurs are -6 though but caught few good ones when played early..didnt play utah.. added miami plus 3.5 with lakers 5.5 parlay but not sure lol...

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

I liked twolves last night but not sure about this one, their b2b is pretty good ATS and it's a young team so not a major concern. Pistons i hate betting on to cover spreads but they are on 3 days of rest. With that said, their previous match-ups were completely different rosters so it's hard to sell me on Pistons win streak over them. Revenge angles are overplayed so not taking that into account for twolves. The line movement in this case, i don't like... good luck! i like suns and wiz.

europe_baller

thanks gl to you..yeah i like suns but not sure about covering the spread... wiz should win also and mavs are just one of the weakest rosters right now to me but they will cover here and there...

Vulcan300

Quote Originally Posted by europe_baller View Post
    thanks gl to you..yeah i like suns but not sure about covering the spread... wiz should win also and mavs are just one of the weakest rosters right now to me but they will cover here and there...
    yup had same concerns but that why we should not play the board but just a single game lol.. but i can't seem to stop myself from doing that.

europe_baller

Minny so bad on the road and can never finish game.. play good for 3 quarters up 16 early on and start 4th losing 23-5.. insane.. ughhh... frustrating

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

Best time to fade a cold team is after a big win. Celtics goin down tonight in Arco! Cowbell city!!

IBetYou

Like the Nuggets ATS as well. Lakers depleted.. and they have terrible time with Euro centres; Jokic will dominate Mcgee.

europe_baller

Just saw ingram is out.. that can hurt lakers..

europe_baller

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Best time to fade a cold team is after a big win. Celtics goin down tonight in Arco! Cowbell city!!
    Nahh lets go celts ).. I do like kings at home most of the time though..

europe_baller

Push on celtics.. not sure about buddy getting that foul..oh well..utah spurs bulls came through.. now waiting lakers with heat in parlay.. lakers came all the way back...

europe_baller

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan300 View Post
    I liked twolves last night but not sure about this one, their b2b is pretty good ATS and it's a young team so not a major concern. Pistons i hate betting on to cover spreads but they are on 3 days of rest. With that said, their previous match-ups were completely different rosters so it's hard to sell me on Pistons win streak over them. Revenge angles are overplayed so not taking that into account for twolves. The line movement in this case, i don't like... good luck! i like suns and wiz.
    nice hits on suns and wiz..

Vulcan300

degennn
    degennn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5047

Nice work!

Vulcan300

do we trust blazers in this spot? game is on TNT tonight. I already have a bet on blazers but feel like i should hedge out.

Blazers notes:
    -blazers off of long road trip(can be a negative)
    -playing well last 10 (6-4)
    -revenge game (okc has won last 3)
    -no turner

OKC notes:
    -slight decline, high reliance on PG(4-6 L10)
    -owns Portland this year
    -motivated westbrook after loss to towns and twolves
    -rusty PG13, 25pts off 38 mins last game

europe_baller

Yeah..debating it myself... I liked playing OKC as a dog earlier in the season but this blazer team is really good..I can see this being very competitive game and taking 4 pts or so can be cruical with OKC..not really sure.. I can see blazers taking W somehow here but OKC needs to get back on track...If they play defense they have adams to slow down nurk and noel to match with Kanter..Hood will not repeat game like he had vs hornets..I am leaning toward OKC plus points...

Vulcan300

yeah i'm hedging out, not sure if i'll take OKC yet. I do like bucks with the public all over the pacers.

europe_baller

I have bad luck betting against bucks..they always break the game wide open and cover in the end.. after 2 losses they should bounce back and I think pacers really missing Sabonis.. I will most likely stay away from that one even though I have opinion for every game and want to bet lol ..

degennn

do we trust blazers in this spot? game is on TNT tonight. I already have a bet on blazers but feel like i should hedge out.

Blazers notes:
    -blazers off of long road trip(can be a negative)
    -playing well last 10 (6-4)
    -revenge game (okc has won last 3)
    -no turner

OKC notes:
    -slight decline, high reliance on PG(4-6 L10)
    -owns Portland this year
    -motivated westbrook after loss to towns and twolves
    -rusty PG13, 25pts off 38 mins last game
    Okc is the playyyy

europe_baller

yeah i'm hedging out, not sure if i'll take OKC yet. I do like bucks with the public all over the pacers.
    I skipped bucks but took okc...

europe_baller

Quote Originally Posted by degennn View Post
    Okc is the playyyy
    Yep, nice job..

Vulcan300

yup hedged out, and took OKC ML great night

europe_baller

Hornets -4.5 - I played heat last game against hornets and bet hornets against blazers but they folded down the stretch.. Important game for both teams and even though I like that wizards are fighting and everything, I can see hornets playing full 48 mins to take 6-10 pt victory...They have been pretty bad but I like this line..We will see

Pistons -4 - Played Minny last game vs pistons and bulls vs philly... I just dont think this is great matchup for the bulls even though they are playing much better as of late.. Pistons have good rim protection and it will be harder for lavine to get those easy ones he was getting vs Philly..also bulls tend to give away a lot of possessions and I think pistons fighting for playoff spot should win this maybe even by dd if they show up.. I usually dont like playing favorites too much but these 2 I like..

Jazz -5 - I dont like that Rubio is most likely out but if both teams bring same intensity jazz should cover this number..I trust their system even though sometimes when mitchell is on the bench their offense is not great..I havent played this one yet and I was thinking to put it in the teaser with raptors because I can see both jazz and raps win their games but not sure about both covering the spread.. I dont play teasers though so not sure..

Other thoughts - Pels will struggle big time without Jrue in my opinion..he plays defense and does a bit of everything for that team..I like raps to win but dont think I can lay 7.5 here... Thinking about nuggets and OKC for late games.. Clipps are good team that plays hard.. OKC will match that even though they are on b2b.. They have decent matchups there and I can see OKC winning that one too..I haven't place any bets yet.. Good luck all

Vulcan300

Hornets -4.5 - I played heat last game against hornets and bet hornets against blazers but they folded down the stretch.. Important game for both teams and even though I like that wizards are fighting and everything, I can see hornets playing full 48 mins to take 6-10 pt victory...They have been pretty bad but I like this line..We will see

Pistons -4 - Played Minny last game vs pistons and bulls vs philly... I just dont think this is great matchup for the bulls even though they are playing much better as of late.. Pistons have good rim protection and it will be harder for lavine to get those easy ones he was getting vs Philly..also bulls tend to give away a lot of possessions and I think pistons fighting for playoff spot should win this maybe even by dd if they show up.. I usually dont like playing favorites too much but these 2 I like..

Jazz -5 - I dont like that Rubio is most likely out but if both teams bring same intensity jazz should cover this number..I trust their system even though sometimes when mitchell is on the bench their offense is not great..I havent played this one yet and I was thinking to put it in the teaser with raptors because I can see both jazz and raps win their games but not sure about both covering the spread.. I dont play teasers though so not sure..

Other thoughts - Pels will struggle big time without Jrue in my opinion..he plays defense and does a bit of everything for that team..I like raps to win but dont think I can lay 7.5 here... Thinking about nuggets and OKC for late games.. Clipps are good team that plays hard.. OKC will match that even though they are on b2b.. They have decent matchups there and I can see OKC winning that one too..I haven't place any bets yet.. Good luck all
    Had my eyes on pistons for sure, i think that win vs philly at home has people backing them tonight. that was a huge tv spot game. bulls currently 4th from last, so they really don't need to be winning more games. they have two more nationally televised games coming up; but both on nba.tv. detroit has their number but as ive said not a huge fan of revenge angles.

other things to keep in mind:
    -they play detroit at home for next game 2 days later
    -bulls could keep that momentum going to this game

taking them at home in 2 days might be better but maybe both?

europe_baller

I expected pistons level to drop so played wolves last time but they fell apart in 4th..So I wouldn't be surprised if they lose this one or not cover.. But I think I will play them...

degennn

Pelicans w.o jrue is just seagulls

europe_baller

Quote Originally Posted by degennn View Post
    Pelicans w.o jrue is just seagulls
    I agree.. raps should dominate this and probably win by dd easy

Vulcan300

im in for raps,magic and pistons.

IBetYou

I bet the Hornets to win the SE division at the start of the season. They looked good through to the AS break but lately... just a trash team that has no business being in the playoffs. They have shooters but only 1 playmaker in the starting unit. No paint presence.

Looks like one they should take here, but I wonder about their psyche.

europe_baller

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    I bet the Hornets to win the SE division at the start of the season. They looked good through to the AS break but lately... just a trash team that has no business being in the playoffs. They have shooters but only 1 playmaker in the starting unit. No paint presence.
    Looks like one they should take here, but I wonder about their psyche.
    Yeah once Kemba is out it is sh1t show.. Parker can step up and play some decent minutes but batum lamb never know what you are going to get.. I just think they should cover here but I agree they have no business being in the playoff and they will not be there

Vulcan300

avoiding hornets for rest of season, plenty of other games.

IBetYou

I think Parker's leadership has been big for them -and that's key when you're getting beat over the head every big game over a stretch. He has a similar role for them that Wade has for the HEAT. But lack of talent makes it hard... Batum just never developed as a point forward. I like Lamb's offensive game but he still has issues defensively -hence losing his starting job.
    Last edited by IBetYou; 03-08-19 at 04:21 PM.

IBetYou

Just read Briscoe is OUT 4-8 weeks with a meniscus tear... so the Hornets are back in that race. HEAT will probably take it.

europe_baller

Kind of like dallas plus points there..skipping on utah actually like memphis more i look at and rubio should be out but I added raps -8..

degennn

I agree.. raps should dominate this and probably win by dd easy
    Sounds like a recipe for pels ml lol. I'm on raps.

123 Last