Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7175

Got burned last time taking okc on b2b, though they did play OT..gonna try it again lol. PG-13 vs his old squad but no oladipo, same line? Hmm

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 678

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    you can't call it a toss up and then say u bet it lol
    haha actually I can since I dont keep record nor I am proving anything lol.. A lot of games were toss up and magic kinda didnt like all that much and ended up parlaying it with nets and separate one with hawks.. Also I dont have discipline, and had heat and hawks in round robin with rockets ... To be fair I sad I think heat wins same as magic lol.. I wish I could quickly post screenshots without uploading them to different website .. That is why I would rather talk about actual games and not bet amounts and who bet what..

europe_baller

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan300 View Post
    Got burned last time taking okc on b2b, though they did play OT..gonna try it again lol. PG-13 vs his old squad but no oladipo, same line? Hmm
    Yeah line somehow says OKC to me too but I like disciplined pacers team at home on national TV.. Not sure.. I cant make myself stay out of the games like this

Rutek44
    Rutek44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by europe_baller View Post
    Yeah line somehow says OKC to me too but I like disciplined pacers team at home on national TV.. Not sure.. I cant make myself stay out of the games like this

Lakers +9.5
    Orlando -7.5
    any thoughts?

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8098

Complicated game with the George revenge game angle and a b2b, and a home date with the champs up next.

degennn
    degennn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1242

Complicated game with the George revenge game angle and a b2b, and a home date with the champs up next.
    Sounds like an answer to me

europe_baller

Quote Originally Posted by Rutek44 View Post
    Lakers +9.5
    Orlando -7.5
    any thoughts?
    I like Lakers too, not too sold on raptors.. on the other hand lakers are not fighting for much and raps can light it up every now and then but I think this stays single digits... As for Magic not really sure... they should win it but I got burned last night with them..

europe_baller

Yes after long trip, had to fight to come back last night and b2b to a very good defensive team before hosting gs on Saturday prime time game.. I would think Pacers snatch this one...

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8098

Quote Originally Posted by europe_baller View Post
    Yes after long trip, had to fight to come back last night and b2b to a very good defensive team before hosting gs on Saturday prime time game.. I would think Pacers snatch this one...
    Pacers are one of those teams that are good beyond belief. I think Bojan is a legit star -most people still view him as sort of like a Euro Dougie McDemott but he's got the total package offensively and surprisingly good on defense. Collison has matured... they have good players at every position.

europe_baller

Yes I agree.. bogdanovic has been playing greag.. i do want to ply lakers and pacers both...more I llook at the games more I like them..

europe_baller

Wow, pacers are really good team, play so hard.. I bet them +5.5 in 2nd quarter and ML 3.85... They kept missing and kept fighting..wow... if Lakers can keep it in single digits would have been nice

europe_baller

lakers couldnt hit anything and pistons 11 today !?!? Wow... Looking at the games now...

europe_baller

Played hornets +3 and ML even though they are stay away team lol... Not sure what else... Heat already beat bucks at home once..can they do it again?.. Some large spreads not sure who to trust...

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Yes looks like its a blowout night

europe_baller

Maybe.. I still like dogs.. heat and hornets.. cant help it..nothing too good on the board for me

alon7777777

Yes ill wait for live betting

europe_baller

Hope you hit it live.. today okc maybe? Spurs? Originally I thought blazers but more I keep looking at it I feel over and spurs ..not sure..

alon7777777

Ill take OKC ML after that hard loss to the Pacers they are due to win and after a Prime time GS win over the Rockets away they are due to lose

europe_baller

Quote Originally Posted by alon7777777 View Post
    Ill take OKC ML after that hard loss to the Pacers they are due to win and after a Prime time GS win over the Rockets away they are due to lose
    I am thinking same and just think curry and klay have to ply great for okc to win that.. Although cousins had great game I think adams can match his strength.. lwta go okc!!!

alon7777777

Will be hard i just hope Westbrick will shoot good tonight

europe_baller

Heat +6, Celtics +3 and over 224...

I like heat to keep this one close.. even without winslow and mcgruder... Spurs are playing really good but hit a lot down the stretch against gs.. Heat is good road team and playing better lately.. First I thought sixers cover easy but more I look at this more I like celtics in higher scoring game.. Yesterday game will hurt sixers if they start sluggish and celtics hit some shots early on, their confidence can grow.. Also like both OKC and Houston to win but not sure which to cover and if they will.. If Porter played I would have happily grabbed Bulls but in this case I am not sure.. Portis and Parker will try hard against old team and just not sure... But leaning bulls here...

Good luck

europe_baller

Celtics off to a good start with lots of points.. good to see game started as I anticipated..lets see if they csn finish it lol..

europe_baller

heat and over hit with ease and celtics was push on one and later it moved to 3.5..regardless celtics gave that away and jimmy took over without smart to check him.. morris had to kick that ball out for wide open 3 when you are down 3 20 secs to go.. a lot of small mistakes... on to today...

europe_baller

Lets see.. last night hit both but just for small parlay... Really like OKC to take this one... Have thunder and nuggets parlay small too

OKC +2 -220$, ML 100$
    Nuggets -7 110$
    Magic +10.5 88$..

First 123