QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

OKC -5 1/2 is too good to be true

So OKC has won 9 out of their last 10 and Phoenix is 3-11 so take OKC, right?

No! Take the Suns in this one! Westbrook is out. The Suns have everyone healthy. However, Ariza will be out due to personal reasons.

This is rare of me to have 2 picks in 1 day.

Phoenix +5 1/2

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

can't believe they are giving 5.5, they suck on the road without russ.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    can't believe they are giving 5.5, they suck on the road without russ.
    I think you're on to something here.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

The Suns got to within 7 points with a minute left but OKC pulls it out to win by 10.

YTD: 8-4

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Took this game. Didn't even see this until now. I knew it was a loser when I saw no one was on it. Don't want everyone on it, but no one isn't good either

444's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 357

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    The Suns got to within 7 points with a minute left but OKC pulls it out to win by 10.

YTD: 8-4
    I love your posts and the whole "too good to be true" theory. Although I didn't think OKC -5.5 was too good to be true (I had phx and thought they'd cover) and I didn't think Boston was either (I had Utah and thought they would cover too) but most of the time your too good to be true theories are awesome even if they lose. I had philly 2 nights ago when you got rivered and you were on the $ with that one. Philly was way too good to be true and didn't deserve to cover that game. Tough luck with Phoenix but this OKC team without Westbrook is flying.

My special today was Eagles +8.5 too good to be true..take the Saints. Too bad I took the Eagles. They might lose by 50. Some lines are just too good to be true like you say..and you just have to side with Vegas or watch from afar.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by 444 View Post
    I love your posts and the whole "too good to be true" theory. Although I didn't think OKC -5.5 was too good to be true (I had phx and thought they'd cover) and I didn't think Boston was either (I had Utah and thought they would cover too) but most of the time your too good to be true theories are awesome even if they lose. I had philly 2 nights ago when you got rivered and you were on the $ with that one. Philly was way too good to be true and didn't deserve to cover that game. Tough luck with Phoenix but this OKC team without Westbrook is flying.

My special today was Eagles +8.5 too good to be true..take the Saints. Too bad I took the Eagles. They might lose by 50. Some lines are just too good to be true like you say..and you just have to side with Vegas or watch from afar.
    Good stuff! Thanks for the feedback.