Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Pacers No Worse then a 3 Seed this year. Massively Underrated

They finally got rid of LeBron. One of the best shooting teams in the NBA and many guys on the upswing. Myles Turner and Sabonis were only 21 last year. Oladipo was a breakout star. They're better then Philly in my book although I admit I'm an Indy homer. Either way though....this team is loaded! Added Tyreke Evans 19-5-5 last year and .399 from 3 pt range! Call me crazy but they could be 1 Gordon Hayward re-injury (or Kyrie) away from the Finals.

Taking a small swing tonite although betting preseason NBA is ignorant in theory.

511 Indiana Pacers 1st Half -2½ -115*vs Chicago Bulls

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

So you go on this whole tirade about how great they are and yet the bet you are making is on a meaningless preseason game?

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    They finally got rid of LeBron. One of the best shooting teams in the NBA and many guys on the upswing. Myles Turner and Sabonis were only 21 last year. Oladipo was a breakout star. They're better then Philly in my book although I admit I'm an Indy homer. Either way though....this team is loaded! Added Tyreke Evans 19-5-5 last year and .399 from 3 pt range! Call me crazy but they could be 1 Gordon Hayward re-injury (or Kyrie) away from the Finals.

Taking a small swing tonite although betting preseason NBA is ignorant in theory.

511 Indiana Pacers 1st Half -2½ -115*vs Chicago Bulls
    They are the Blazers of the East. Try their hardest in the regular season to get a high seed to get stomped 1st round of playoffs. They have some nice pieces but won't get anywhere. Definitely not better than the 76ers, Celtics, Raptors, Bucks, or Wizards come playoff time.