IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

Towns wants out of Minnesota

Talks of Boston being a destination. Another Minnesota-Boston trade?

Thibs has destroyed that team. Trading Dunn/ Lavine/ Markkanen, and then Rubio.

They fired Sam Mitchell before that. They blamed the wrong people at every turn, and got what they deserved.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

How did he destroy that team?? They traded those 3 players for Butler & were the 3 seed in the west before the Butler inj

IBetYou

They were the envy of the league when he arrived. Now they're destined for mediocrity.

His buddy JVG did the same thing with the Rockets; got rid of all the promising talent in favour of guys on the way out.

IBetYou

Butler is a star, but the three they traded will all be stars some day, and what's more they're the same age as Towns/ Wiggins.

upscope

lol....Well, unfortunately whenever u are acquiring an all NBA talent u have to give UP a little something. In this case they gave UP 2 promising players & a draft pick. At the time of the trade 100% of people were saying how Minny stole Butler & low-balled the Bulls.

Dumb thread of the day....

IBetYou

It's seemed like a good trade to you at the time so it was a good trade in hindsight? Nice logic di(khead.

upscope

No....it seemed like a good trade to EVERYONE at the time. Then Butler went out & led the TWolves to a top 3 seed in the tough west & was the team that literally everybody was pegging as the sneaky team that could possibly give Gst or Hou fits in the playoffs. Then Butler gets hurt all but ending any thoughts of that. Minny still made the playoffs for first time in 14 yrs thanx to Thibs & now u r claiming he destroyed the team

Just curious, where were u when this trade went down? You certainly weren't telling everybody the Bulls were making a good deal then. Ohh, I see in hindsight you're here after the fact saying it was a bad trade....got it di(khead.

Stick to sport where they kick the ball around

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

dont blame him, wiggins needs to go

IBetYou

It appears I've upset a fanboy

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    dont blame him, wiggins needs to go
    Wiggins had a good playoffs. He's good defensively when he puts his mind to it. Still just a baby, so there's hope for him...

IBetYou

Impossible situation for Wiggins. He's apparently upset about being the 3rd option. Someone should tell him he's the 4th option.

upscope

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    It appears I've upset a fanboy
    Hardly, I don't give 2 sh#t bout Minny. Just correcting your ignorant statement that Thibs destroyed the team.
    Obv u failed as nobody seems to agree. But hey, carry on w/ dumb thread of the day...
    or better yet stick to WNBA & soccer where nobody sees your dumb comments anyhow

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    lol....Well, unfortunately whenever u are acquiring an all NBA talent u have to give UP a little something. In this case they gave UP 2 promising players & a draft pick. At the time of the trade 100% of people were saying how Minny stole Butler & low-balled the Bulls.

This is correct. Bulls fans especially were upset with their “haul” at the time. Dunn was mediocre in MN, lavine coming off a serious injury, and a draft pick outside of the top five.

But its insane that wiggins had higher usage than KAT this year. Thibs isnt the genius people thought he was/is

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Hardly, I don't give 2 sh#t bout Minny. Just correcting your ignorant statement that Thibs destroyed the team.
    Obv u failed as nobody seems to agree. But hey, carry on w/ dumb thread of the day...
    or better yet stick to WNBA & soccer where nobody sees your dumb comments anyhow
    I don't bet on soccer, you have me confused with someone else. I'm a basketball expert so I comment on basketball. Judging by your avatar you're into baseball so I suggest you stick to that. Don't presume that just because you - the baseball fan - are surprised a trade didn't work out that no one else could have forseen it!