darkenergy
    darkenergy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

LB, I hear what you saying about Cavs are in the adjusting phase, that's the ONLY reason???
    Second part of your reason, seem like a revenge factor for Magic. If so, I don't think many revenge games working this year.
    I'm sure Cleveland played with a revenge in mind to Denver couple days ago, I'm sure Boston always played with revenge in mind against Hawks, etc.
    If the Hawk can hand Boston 2 losses in a season, Cleveland are capable to doing so to Magic too IMO.
    I'm taking UNDER 195, and small leaning on Cavs or Cavs 1H. OR whoever down at half, I'll take them 3q.
    BOL on whatever you take, as long as it isn't OVER cause I need this win

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Orl sucks, good day

nflnba
    nflnba's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cavs ML always remember that team looses the players first game after a trade. Jamison first game was against bobcats so they lost. do you guys know if nate robinson is playing tomorrow at denver?

tk101
    tk101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cavs FTW!!!

LBJ23
    LBJ23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jamison has a history of good games against Rashard lewis, let's hope it conitinues.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

coin flip. bol fellas

WonTooManyBets
    WonTooManyBets's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Orl

Diesel79
    Diesel79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14862

I think Orlando needs this win more....

greenshark11
    greenshark11's Avatar Become A Pro!

you have to go with the cavs here... Orlando will have to make some big shots to make it close

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Lot of good arguments in this thread. These are two really good teams. I would lean cle here though. Jamison made like 1 shot last game and I don't think he does that again today. Also, mo is back and has to be accounted for in the perimeter while shaq, in my opinion, will give Dwight fits in the post. Orl would need to make a lot of perimeter shots to win this game and I don't think they can do it. My early lean is cle +2

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i may be a sucker here but it real hard not to take cle at + money

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel this game is going to come down to who wins the foul battle between Shaq and Howard. If Howard is in foul trouble, not only is the rim unprotected, but the Cavs never have to double anywhere on the court and can stay home on shooter. If Shaq is in foul trouble the Cavs lack a second true center to battle with him. I'm guessing Varejao would draw the assignment, but battling pushers is not his strength.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

tough call here! might have to see what halftime looks like? there are some good arguments for both sides

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Winner

Mafia
    Mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

i really don't like how the team is playing now when williams is back..

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0
    Gopi-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    I feel this game is going to come down to who wins the foul battle between Shaq and Howard. If Howard is in foul trouble, not only is the rim unprotected, but the Cavs never have to double anywhere on the court and can stay home on shooter. If Shaq is in foul trouble the Cavs lack a second true center to battle with him. I'm guessing Varejao would draw the assignment, but battling pushers is not his strength.

Dwight Howard committed at least 10 fouls, but the refs swallowed their whistles each and every time. Can we still consider that as breaks of the game?

dknight734
    dknight734's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

u the man lakerboy.

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Gopi-1 View Post
    Dwight Howard committed at least 10 fouls, but the refs swallowed their whistles each and every time. Can we still consider that as breaks of the game?
    The no-calls on Dwight combined with touch fouls on Shaq and a HORRIBLE blocking call on Jamison to give him his 5th foul had a lot to do with the outcome of this game. Jamison played a great game.

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    The no-calls on Dwight combined with touch fouls on Shaq and a HORRIBLE blocking call on Jamison to give him his 5th foul had a lot to do with the outcome of this game. Jamison played a great game.

It was a clear offensive foul on Dwight Howard. Jamison was outside the line and wasn't even breathing. There were a couple of occasions in the 4th were Dwight fouled LeBron, but no whistle. Dwight Howard should've been out of the game a long time ago. The refs don't even have the guts to call an offensive foul on Vince with his back to the basket play against Parker, BUT I lay the biggest blame on Mike Brown. He should've put back his energy players like Delonte West and or Varejao, instead
    of Williams. These 2 guys didn't backed off on Howard, or any other Magic player, especially West. Both were aggressive off the boards too...

Mafia
    Mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Gopi-1 View Post
    It was a clear offensive foul on Dwight Howard. Jamison was outside the line and wasn't even breathing. There were a couple of occasions in the 4th were Dwight fouled LeBron, but no whistle. Dwight Howard should've been out of the game a long time ago. The refs don't even have the guts to call an offensive foul on Vince with his back to the basket play against Parker, BUT I lay the biggest blame on Mike Brown. He should've put back his energy players like Delonte West and or Varejao, instead
    of Williams. These 2 guys didn't backed off on Howard, or any other Magic player, especially West. Both were aggressive off the boards too...
    Hey, Dwight punched or elbowed Varejao in the face like 5 times and never got the offensive foul..

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia View Post
    Hey, Dwight punched or elbowed Varejao in the face like 5 times and never got the offensive foul..

Tim Donaghy's statement about his fellow refs really makes sense, he just got caught...

First 123