CRM20
    Update your status
    CRM20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3160

Large: Rockets-6 & Jazz-4 (4-2)

Rockets-6 Houston came out and put up an uninspiring effort in game 3. The loss wakes them up forces them to step up on defense and to take better care of the ball. If Houston doesn’t come out ready to play D they will lose. Bounce back game here you can’t go 2-2 w this team heading back home. Big game here for The beard and CP3. Erick Gordon needs to start knocking down some shots and they’ll be fine. Minnesota hasn’t had a playoff game since 04, so game 3 shows how much it mattered. Back to earth, Houston gets the W by 10.

Jazz-4 Man what a game from Rubio, Now Westbrook wants to shut that shit down but he doesn’t need to score for them to win. He just needs to hit the open teammate and hit his share of shots. Gameplan here is simple for Utah attack Adams attack Adams get him in foul trouble and the games over. Utah plays too good of defense at home, they love those corner 3s. Big game from Mitchell, Altitude is no joke, Jazz-4
    Last edited by CRM20; 04-23-18 at 07:01 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I want to, wish the number was a little lower for Houston. I can see Westbrook getting to the line a lot tonight, he will prob drive a lot. OKC just cant get enough easy baskets like Utah can, they need to get Gobert out of the paint somehow on offense. I think OKC may win that first quarter and/or half. GL.

CRM20
    Update your status

Yeah Westbrook definitely will be in attack mode, as he should always be, his basketball IQ is what holds him back. He’ll definitely get his, but they gotta get Adams in foul trouble. I’d love to see Rubio ball out again. Houston too easy

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Agreed, good call on Rockets, I punked out and only teased them.

CRM20
    Update your status

Thanks, 2-0

SaffaCappa
    SaffaCappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Nice hits CRM!