IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

Thibadeau is clueless

Rubio: 22 & 9a & 7r, 6/16, 5/8

Teague: 8 & 1a, 4t

I remember him saying over the summer Teague was an upgrade because he was quicker, and could get into the lane. Nice trade fumbduck.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

He is quicker and can get in the lane. Rubio came into the league and was a horrible perimeter shooter he's improved over the years but still people dont respect his shot and leave him wide open, they dont leave Teague wide open for 3's and Rubio is on a better team, Wolves suck dont play team ball well.

IBetYou

Teague is not a better 3pt shooter than Rubio ...give me a break. Quickness is the only advantage he has over Rubio. Better team you say? Yes because he's on it. Teague has two all-stars on his team. Utah didn't get an AS nod this year yet you say he has more help.

IBetYou

The other trade was just as bad. Gave up K.Dunn/ Markkanen/ Lavine... What a bright future they had.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Teague is not a better 3pt shooter than Rubio ...give me a break. Quickness is the only advantage he has over Rubio. Better team you say? Yes because he's on it. Teague has two all-stars on his team. Utah didn't get an AS nod this year yet you say he has more help.
    I didnt say Teague was a better 3 pt shooter than Rubio but he is, the stats say so. Rubio gets wide open 3's and still is a worse 3 pt shooter than Teague. Having 2 all stars means nothing thats just putting up stats, Utah plays as a team better than the Wolves therefore they are a better team.

IBetYou

And why do you suppose they play as a team? Could it be because they have a true pg? Can't argue with you anymore, you're braindead

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    And why do you suppose they play as a team? Could it be because they have a true pg? Can't argue with you anymore, you're braindead
    Not braindead, I know why you made this thread, all of your posts are the same angle I clearly see that angle. Have nothing against Rubio Ive always been a fan. Depending on my team Id rather have Rubio over Teague, I like playmaking pgs. But of course you make a thread and take 1 game over careers. Rubio was on the Wolves for 6 seasons they reached 40 games 1 time the next highest win total was 31 games like last year, Rubio leaves insert Teague and they won 47 games, 16 game difference never made the playoffs with Rubio. I love Rubio but I see your type everyday, use 1 game good or bad to justify a player's entire career.
    Last edited by jtoler; 04-18-18 at 11:24 PM.

IBetYou

They didn't have J.Butler last season!!

IBetYou

Butler meeting with T'Wolves brass soon to discuss the direction of the team... I know what direction they're going... South!

Meanwhile in Chicago LaVine & Markkanen will be generating a lot buzz, and in Utah they will enjoy great chemistry again. Admit you were wrong jtoler