unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

JJ, you have made some stupid ass threads over the years but this one definitely is by far the dumbest shit you have put together. The only thing LeBron has on Jordan is second place medals and most faking hate crime medals. If there was a biggest pussy award for an NBA career, LeBron had that sewn up 2 years ago. You are starting to sound like a gay.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lebron a pos who plays great ball

MJ a legend who played SUPREME ball

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I wouldn’t argue with this
    There is so much hate for James and I have no idea why

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Well I am glad we solved that. jj what's the next thread going to be about?
    Probably bitcoin

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Lebron Is terrific

Jordan is the greatest of all time

Big difference

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

Do a thread about the worthiness of Doris Burke's HOF induction.

Good collegiate player in the 80s, never a pro, sideline reporter, pretend basketball analyst.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    There is so much hate for James and I have no idea why
    Cause he is an asshole

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Put LeBron on those bulls teams and they still win, put Jordan on LeBron's teams and they prob still win. Minus the one vs the warriors, that is debatable. Really tough to compare the 2 considering era's and just how diff their games are. James is way more versatile because he has had to be, think about it mj is not guarding opposing centres and he is definately not dishing out 17 assists with 0 turnovers. To anyone claiming LeBron is a pussy, back it up with facts? He has been the most durable player in possibly the history of the game, look at his usage rating and yet it looks like he will play in all 82 games this season. Still at the top minutes played at age 33, say what u want about off court stuff but when u look at the on court resume their is nothing to debate.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Not buying what youre selling.
    In the 6 rings MJ won, which team he beat is considered all-time great? None.

1986 Celtics
    1987 Lakers
    Team debates start from here.

NOT bashing MJ, he beat the teams when he got there.
    LeBron loses another one if Allen doesn`t make that miracle 3, right?

Anyone think LBJ beats GSW w/out Green sitting?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post

1986 Celtics
    1987 Lakers

Come on Dom. If Jordan wasn't around Utah would have won 2 titles in a row. That was a great team with two hall of fame legends

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    LeBron isn't worth more then Jordan? Is he? Pretty sure Jordan does well still. I mean he makes more for Nike then any one.
    I stand corrected.... Should have phrased it LeBron will be worth more than Jordan in the end.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    I stand corrected.... Should have phrased it LeBron will be worth more than Jordan in the end.
    Fair enough but Jordan still makes tons of money. The air Jordan brand has no end life. LeBron might try movies later but he offers nothing and he is filthy to look at. Plus Jordan already made a killing on the hornets.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Jordan
    Lebron

2 legends

Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

Steroids can take a high school drop out and turn that person into a superstar. Or at the very least an ugly mudda that whines a lot with an above average muscular build.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19599

Jordan took the same "yeah, but what has he won" idiocy that LeBron takes now until Pippen and Grant showed up and completed the team.
    The Bulls had three Top 10 players (Jordan, Pippen and Rodman) during the second three-peat, as the Warriors do now.
    The NBA now vs. the mid-90's is tantamount to the NBA in the mid-90's vs. the early 80's; the level of play has gone way up.
    James is the GOAT and it's not close.
    Points Awarded:

cwnotorious gave DrunkHorseplayer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56

Dr Nostron
    Dr Nostron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10978

I give a slight edge to MJ but the finals/rings record is seriously flawed. Put the 80's Celtics or Lakers in the 90's in the Bulls place and they win 6 championships also. Best team Jordan beat (whoever you think it is) had some serious flaws.

And Jordan didn't have to deal with anybody anywhere close to these Warriors.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Come on Dom. If Jordan wasn't around Utah would have won 2 titles in a row. That was a great team with two hall of fame legends
    Very good team. ALL TIME great, NFW man. Jordon beat who they put in front of him, but never an all time great team.
    Again, am not knocking MJ.
    If anyone thinks any of his teams would dominate 86 Celts/87 Lakers they are living in Fantasy Island with Tattoo serving them Pina Coladas.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Nostron View Post
    I give a slight edge to MJ but the finals/rings record is seriously flawed. Put the 80's Celtics or Lakers in the 90's in the Bulls place and they win 6 championships also. Best team Jordan beat (whoever you think it is) had some serious flaws.

And Jordan didn't have to deal with anybody anywhere close to these Warriors.
    Well James created the warriors when he made his move to the heat. You reap what you sow.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: upscope

lakerboy

Very good team. ALL TIME great, NFW man. Jordon beat who they put in front of him, but never an all time great team.
    Again, am not knocking MJ.
    If anyone thinks any of his teams would dominate 86 Celts/87 Lakers they are living in Fantasy Island with Tattoo serving them Pina Coladas.
    Dom no.

Jazz were 64-18/62-20 in those two seasons.

The Sonic's were even 64-18 the year they lost to the bulls.

This year's warriors won't get those records. The rockets are there. We can't act like he beat shit teams. The bulls were just so much better then everyone else.

As for the Lakers of the 80's they won 65 once and 63 once. The Western conference was complete fukking trash. You know that and so do I.

The Celtics had one good Philly team to beat in the 80's. Boston was stacked beyond.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Lmao at the bron bron fanboys in here. I wasn’t old enough to watch Jordan in his prime but obviously everything is on YouTube these days. NBA is VASTLY different today compared to the 90s..physical defense/hand checking/enforcers/less spacing - Jordan would feast in today’s game. Not to mention the medical and training advancements made. All of these advantages for bron and he’s still a frontrunning pussy. Sad!
    Points Awarded:

Ph q all gave survive 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

I love James and currently he is the best BUT it would take two of him to match Jordan. Not only is Jordan best in basketball but also best in all sports combined. Can you say that about James?

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    lmao at the bron bron fanboys in here. I wasn’t old enough to watch jordan in his prime but obviously everything is on youtube these days. Nba is vastly different today compared to the 90s..physical defense/hand checking/enforcers/less spacing - jordan would feast in today’s game. Not to mention the medical and training advancements made. All of these advantages for bron and he’s still a frontrunning pussy. Sad!
    bingo

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Wut? Where does it say that?

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Everything evolves and gets better. He's more talented and better. Greatness on the other hand is how they faired within their time/impact/success etc etc that can be argued. But lebron is definitely a more skilled basketball player than Jordan was. Natural evolution.

cwnotorious

Lmao at the bron bron fanboys in here. I wasn’t old enough to watch Jordan in his prime but obviously everything is on YouTube these days. NBA is VASTLY different today compared to the 90s..physical defense/hand checking/enforcers/less spacing - Jordan would feast in today’s game. Not to mention the medical and training advancements made. All of these advantages for bron and he’s still a frontrunning pussy. Sad!
    Lmao off at the LeBron haters in here also, I did watch Jordan in his prime. Also I have watched lbj from day 1. And again with the pussy comment? This is one of the toughest strongest most durable athletes that has ever lived period. He is one of only a few that could actually thrive back in the Jordan era because if his size and strength.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by cwnotorious View Post
    Lmao off at the LeBron haters in here also, I did watch Jordan in his prime. Also I have watched lbj from day 1. And again with the pussy comment? This is one of the toughest strongest most durable athletes that has ever lived period. He is one of only a few that could actually thrive back in the Jordan era because if his size and strength.
    He doesn't have the killer instinct. That's always been my problem with him. He is great no doubt. If he stayed in Cleveland and won there I would have no issue with him. Jordan never left the bulls

cwnotorious

He doesn't have the killer instinct. That's always been my problem with him. He is great no doubt. If he stayed in Cleveland and won there I would have no issue with him. Jordan never left the bulls
    Lakerboy I absolutely agree, and untill this year his jumpshot just wasn't good enough to win that way. Absolutely no one had a killer instinct like mj, they don't build em like that anymore doggy. It's actually surprising how many game winning shots LeBron has hit over the years and where he ranks in that regard, look it up and I think u will be surprised.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave cwnotorious 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Jordan took the same "yeah, but what has he won" idiocy that LeBron takes now until Pippen and Grant showed up and completed the team.
    The Bulls had three Top 10 players (Jordan, Pippen and Rodman) during the second three-peat, as the Warriors do now.
    The NBA now vs. the mid-90's is tantamount to the NBA in the mid-90's vs. the early 80's; the level of play has gone way up.
    James is the GOAT and it's not close.
    I think you mean Jordan would have had to average 50 ppg if those other great players were not on his team?
    Yep, and he could have by having more chances with the ball and not having to distribute it so often.
    Yes, I agree, 2 less championships but still the greatest player ever? Definitely.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    I love James and currently he is the best BUT it would take two of him to match Jordan. Not only is Jordan best in basketball but also best in all sports combined. Can you say that about James?
    I like that!

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29814

Taco cat spelled backwards is taco cat.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by cwnotorious View Post
    Buddy,,, he’s a pussy in the mental aspect. Obviously any professional athlete is a physical specimen. This dude has zero self awareness, passive aggressive on social media, makes his own fukking coaches quit, fakes shit for attention (see his LA home getting vandalized last year), quit on two separate teams (soon to be 3) after getting his ass kicked to form super teams, etc. Do I need to go on...?

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    I think you mean Jordan would have had to average 50 ppg if those other great players were not on his team?
    Yep, and he could have by having more chances with the ball and not having to distribute it so often.
    Yes, I agree, 2 less championships but still the greatest player ever? Definitely.

Yep.

Here's about what the leading scorers would look like this year if MJ was playing:

RK NAME TEAM
    PTS

1 M. Jordan, SG. CHI 42.4
    2 J. Harden, PG HOU 31.2
    3 A. Davis, PF NO 28.2
    4 L. James, SF CLE 27.4
    5 G. Antetokounmpo, PF MIL 27.3
    6 D. Lillard, PG POR 26.6
    7 K. Durant, SF GS 26.6
    8 S. Curry, PG GS 26.3
    9 R. Westbrook, PG OKC 25.4
    10 D. Booker, SG PHX 24.9

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

1986 Celtics
    1987 Lakers

I was responding to the Magic/MJ comparison. When Bulls were losing to Celts in MJ's 1st few years it was his 2nd and 3rd yr in the league and he had a bunch of nobodies, no way is he going to beat the HOFer and All Star Celtics. When they were losing to the Pistons it was Pippen's 1st couple of years, not enough, no way still were they gonna beat the HOFer and All Star stacked Pistons. Magic's team was stacked with HOFers and All Star's and no doubt he was winning.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

1986 Celtics
    1987 Lakers

Also all those teams MJ won against in Finals were really good to great teams, Lakers roster still stacked as well as Blazers with all their length, Suns with Barkley and their high scoring style, the Super Sonics were really good as well as the Jazz.

cwnotorious

Buddy,,, he’s a pussy in the mental aspect. Obviously any professional athlete is a physical specimen. This dude has zero self awareness, passive aggressive on social media, makes his own fukking coaches quit, fakes shit for attention (see his LA home getting vandalized last year), quit on two separate teams (soon to be 3) after getting his ass kicked to form super teams, etc. Do I need to go on...?
    I am glad u elaborated and if u do have that opinion then I can respect that, this is exactly what I assumed, why are we judging these guys on off court stuff? We are talking about them playing the game and comparing their games to one another. Don't u think that Jordan would have been a nightmare off the court in today's social media age? What was so great about Jordan or kobe other than what they achieved on the court. Personally I don't know any of these guys and will never meet them to know what kind of a dude they are. What i can speak to is what we have seen take place on court, I am quite sure half the shit u hear these days is true and the other half fake news but what does that have to do with their skill on court? I think kobe is a grade A prick but that doesn't change my opinion of what he accomplished and where I rank him all time.
    Points Awarded:

jtoler gave cwnotorious 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 12345 ... Last