FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Celtics v Cavaliers

If it feels early for basketball just know your not the only one. The Season is starting just over 12 days early on average, but it's coming with much excitement. All eyes will be on Kyrie Irving and Gordon Hayward, Isaiah Thomas too regardless of performance giving this classic league-shaker type trade between the Boston Celtics and Cleveland Cavaliers.

There is rumor LeBron James might be out for the game, which will break a long streak for the future hall-of-famer playing on Opening Night. We also have a handful of guys flip-flopping jerseys. Looking into my pick for this game I've already mentioned two good factors in our favor. Starting this season early and the fact James could be out of the game, or limited. Ontop of the high emotion that'll go into this opening night classic game. Almost like the NBA already knew.... but what do I know!

Both teams, giving the rest of the league, will take a week or three for these new face offenses to start to get into rhythm. With a high total of 212 in this opening game, I personally think it sits right in our favor. LeBron & his team has played on Opening Night 5 out of the last 6 years and no game total was higher than 206.0. I can see why the line would be set 6 points higher giving how set both these rosters are now. I see the same approach giving the way history has played out although, somewhere in the 198 to 207 range this game playing out. The Cavaliers are also 5-0 on the under in their last 5 October games is something to take into consider, but more importantly it'll take these two top offences time to get a solid groove going. Odd stat: The Celtics only had 2 Away October games last season, shot 48% and 50% in those two games and BOTH games still went under the total. I see it being difficult for both teams to get into the 100+ range, which makes the Under 212 a solid pick opening night.

Money management and units is what separates the good from the bad, and we are super excited for the NBA season to start to make some serious money as the season progresses. I am tracked via 3rd party by the way

GOOD LUCK!

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

What third party tracks you?

Why wouldn't you just track yourself?

gl

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Great write up. Under looks good tonight. Cheers to a solid season.

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Lebron will definitely play