BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Durant uses fake twitter accounts to defend himself

Lol

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/si/nba/2017/09/18/kevin-durant-twitter-fake-account-thunder-billy-donovan-russell-westbrook%3fsource=dam

He would fit in great at SBR. Like seriously, how insecure can he be? His feelings are obviously hurt about people calling him out for his move.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I read one of those tweets earlier today, I didnt take it as fake accounts but rather him being sarcastic.

BigDofBA

Then why did he delete it?

I just find it funny he is so bothered. Dude making over 40 million a year easy and he spends his time responding to people trolling him on twitter.

jtoler

Just because I guess, people delete tweets all the time. And if he did create fake accounts, responding the way he did sounds dumb, stupid, and realistic, I just dont think he did, but was just being sarcastic. Like saying, giving reasons that others were saying why he left, not that those were the reasons he left though.

BigDofBA

I think it was probably one of his people that tweeted it.

Most celeberties have people that have access to their twitter accounts so they can respond to things.

Hopefully that was the case. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt here. Otherwise that's extremely sad.

It was pretty obvious it came from his official
    Twitter account and then it was deleted moment later when they realized what they had done.

It really makes me think it is possible KD did it or he has people that defend him on twitter.

Fun off-season news I guess.

BigDofBA

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbn...s-nba-warriors

Apparently he used a fake instagram account to argue with Kids and defend himself....ironically, he deactivated it today. Coincidence?

Seems he has a history of this.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16179

Sarcasm?? Pfft. Would have humour in it if it were sarcasm.

Ironic how his reputation/ legacy has gone so far south in spite of his efforts to do the contrary. If he just played basketball, competed, people would respect him. Like Khawi Leonard.

jtoler

People have been talking about him leaving for a year and a half now, why would he all of a sudden seriously write what was in the tweet, I only read one, but it didnt make any sense for him to write it in seriousness if he did write it.

IBetYou

Because he's a dork.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    People have been talking about him leaving for a year and a half now, why would he all of a sudden seriously write what was in the tweet, I only read one, but it didnt make any sense for him to write it in seriousness if he did write it.
    Its not "all of the sudden". He has been firing back at trolls on twitter for a while now even after he won a title.

It's not like this would be new territory for him.

I agree with the poster that said if it was sarcasm he would have had humor in it.

Also, if it was sarcasm, why delete it?

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Its not "all of the sudden". He has been firing back at trolls on twitter for a while now even after he won a title.

It's not like this would be new territory for him.

I agree with the poster that said if it was sarcasm he would have had humor in it.

Also, if it was sarcasm, why delete it?
    I saw humor in it. Prob deleted it because, as we see here, people didnt comprehend or understand the sarcasm.

IBetYou

On Tuesday, Durant talked about his misstep. "I use Twitter to engage with fans," he said. "I happened to take it a little too far. That's what happens sometimes when I get into these basketball debates about what I really love, to play basketball. I don't regret clapping back at anybody or talking to my fans on Twitter. I do regret using my former coach's name and the former organization I played for. That was childish. That was idiotic, all those types of words. I apologize for that."I don't think I'll stop engaging with fans," he continued. "I really enjoy it, and it's a good way to connect us all, but I'll scale back a little bit right now and just focus on playing basketball. I'll move on from that, it was tough to deal with yesterday."

IBetYou

I think he's a big time pot user. Pot of course affects the memory.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

durant is a moron

"He [Durant] was feeling the full brunt of the Internet’s fury about his perceived betrayal of Oklahoma... and the flak he was taking from people in Oklahoma City who had once professed deep affection for him was overwhelming. “To have so many people just say, ‘F— you,’ that really does it to you,” Durant tells me, still clearly anguished. “Because I truly had invested everything I had into the people I played for... And for those people that I know and love and trust to turn their back on me after I was fully invested in them, it was just... more than I could take. I was upset.
    "

clearly not ready to accept he is one who turned his back and ran to one of the best teams in NBA history.

IBetYou

Makes you wonder what kind of reaction he imagined... Even after the LeBron saga it seems he thought they'd be weeping for him to return. Now he's been replaced, by way of PG.