Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Lavar Ball Says That LeBron Is Coming To Lakers

"Let me tell you this, it would be a great fit, and LeBron is coming to L.A. What's in Cleveland? You want to be a superstar, man. Superstar franchise.

"It's going to be like this, and I'm talking about reality. He's going to say, 'You know what? I went to Miami. Won a championship. Brought one back to my hometown. I'm the only one to go to three different places and bring a championship.'

"You do not give Lonzo Ball the best player in the game and don't think they going to win! He is going to fall in love with Lonzo so much on the way that he play. They both understand the game. Best player in the game and you don't think he coming? Stop it!"

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Lavar Ball for dad of the year!

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    ""You do not give Lonzo Ball the best player in the game and don't think they going to win! He is going to fall in love with Lonzo so much on the way that he play. They both understand the game. Best player in the game and you don't think he coming? Stop it!"
    zero chance he plays for Lakers with Lavar Ball megaphone unchecked and saying whatever he wants.
    If they lost Lavar will come out and condemn entire team EXCEPT his own blood.

LeBron hates big-mouths like Lavar. Laker fans should keep dreaming.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

lebron to lakers and send out lonzo in a S&T or just straight (salary cap compliant) trade for another mega-star.

i agree lavar may be serious impediment for lakers getting big stars..... also, not sure too many teams will be lining up to take lonzo and by extension lavar..

but something like lonzo/ingram/ballast to NON for AD makes a ton of sense for both teams.